Nekopara OVA

So why are people angry for a guy who isn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

catgirlcare.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they wish they had that amount of money and be able to excuse spending it on this.

Mental problem.

It's not like he paid 10k only for that.

I'm not. I'd have done exactly the same if I could as easily part with $10k.

This picked my curiosity. Can someone explain?

It's because people on the internet don't understand the subjectively of money and worth and think it's all the same to everyone.

Money well spent.

If he liked it theres no problem

Ironic weebs are so fucking dumb.

Not like this hasn't happened before.

This, also a lot of people think they have the right to get angry in the name of someone else.

the word is piqued you subhuman trash

Nekopara got an OVA, funded via Kickstarter.

If you donated $9,000, you could create a character that would appear and their name would come up on screen.

If you donated $10,000, she got a spoken line too.

3 People got the 9k tier, 1 got the 10k tier.

>10k for having your OC animated
Is that Melonpan 2.0?

Well, as long as it is not a loan.

And there are worst things to spend 10 thousand dollars on, like Air Jordans you would never wear and just keep inside a box or Alcohol that you just keep forever in its wine case.

People should consider the following:
1, $10,000 means different things to different people. Sorry but if you are a spoiled rich kid like this guy probably is, then it's really not a big deal.
2, normally $10,000 isn't enough to have your OC character animated in a series you like even for one frame. You would also need an agency to help you contact the studios etc which realistically can never happen.

the world needs more investment into genetic modification so we can finally make catgirls real, and much less investment in worthless shit that isn't genetically modified catgirls.

If I was a richfag I would have paid the 9k to have them put in some deviantart-tier OC design just to fuck with them.

Well, last year, 2 Japanese bought a 1/1 scale Rem figure and a 1/1/ scale Megumi Kato figure for 10 thousand dollars each.

Would you say those figures are worth it? They would take up a lot of space in a house.

Did they get everything else below their tier?

who

This, I'm happy he's happy

>3 People got the 9k tier
>1 got the 10k tier.
Seems stupid. If you're willing to throw away 9k USD, you might as well go the extra mile and throw away that extra 1k USD as well

I'm not rich at all, I'm actually quite the poorfag. But I think the guy is entitled to do with his money whatever the fuck he wants to. I know I'd be.

Yes

Jealous poorfags who can't afford their OC to be in an actual anime.

Well, someone paid 1000 dollars to have his OC featured in Undertale only for the creator to lock it away and for most players to never encounter the OC character.

dumb normalfags

Rem figure is worth it

To be fair, that guy's OC was some diaper fetish furry whose attacks made reference to shit and piss, I'm glad he was locked away.
And the guy offered him a refund anyway but the furryfag didn't accept

I make $150,000 a year (before taxes) and spend about $25,000 a year.

Fuck if I know what to do with my money

food

Invest the money so you have high returns so you can stop working ASAP and genuinely look for an activity you enjoy that isn't necessarily work?

>guy has money
>spends it
>i don't agree
>reeeeeeeeeee

Invest it until you make the same amount without working, then do whatever you want.

And the other OC character was Muffet. Letting people with money do design decisions results in the full range from good to terrible.

Definitely worth it over having an OC appear for just a second.
You could just think of those figures as really expensive house decorations, like a statue of sorts.
>They would take up a lot of space in a house.
Well, if you have 10k to spend on a figure, I'm sure space isn't a problem.

There was only 1 10k tier, so he snagged it first

catgirlcare.org

For this guy 10k$ is clearly nothing. I don't understand why someone is upset about it.

People mad about things like that are the 'we need 100% inheritance tax so minorities don't have to work and shop owners in ghettos shouldn't have bulletproof glass' crowd. (look it up)
They're just mad people with money spend it on shit they like.

Two people paid 10,000 each to have their OCs canon for one panel in Homestuck and they immediately were incinerated in the next panel. Sounds like this guy got off easy.

invest on what?

This is what happens when a creator truly resents his fanbase.

Go to bed, Satan.

Did they hot glue them?

Nobody is angry about this you fucking child.

Does anyone have a webm of the scene?

This

Doesn't even know who melonpan is. Lurk moar.

>picked

I really have a shit on my shoulder when it comes to people who get idioms wrong.

piqued?

He doesn't need to know about a swiss ironic weeb who fucks 3DPD.

Crypto.
Memes aside, buying property sounds like easy mode investing. Just buy some apartments and rent them to cute anime girls.

Shares, crytpo coins, real estate.

Surely 9k gets them more than 1 second?
Why are they so cheap about it?

Did they at least get to pick the VA from samples? Would really suck if you paid that much your waifu gets voiced by Barry White.

Who were the the other 3 OCs for the 9k people?

Don't do property. Another housing collapse like 10 years ago is bound to happen reasonably soon, shit was never fixed but was merely put on hold.

>it's his profile picture
gave me a good feel.

Why do they make it sound like a ripoff? If you paid 10k USD for that shit then obviously you're a giant Sayorifag and you desperately want your cat to become a catgirl for even a second

Waltoncoin and Modum. I'm not even memeing

Seeing something you imagine and is special to you being brought to life is a wonderful feeling. I got that feeling from Sup Forums for free, but I could totally understand someone paying a lot for it too.

>Actually caring about that normalfag

He sure is dedicated..

I actually backed it, but then I found out it was streamed from steam. Feel kind of disappointed.

Why would someone pay 10 grand to have their OCs drawn for only two panels?

I think I'll make a daki of her and send him a video of me cumming all over it.

You're like a third worlder asking why someone would pay 10 bucks for a single pizza, because they can afford it and it doesnt seem unreasonable by their standards of money

To be canonized in a piece of media they really really like

Someone post pics of these OCs, I must know.

At least it was cute.

Or even if it is unreasonable by their standards, it could be a very significant gesture to them nonetheless. Imagine for a moment if someone severely depressed got saved from their impending suicide because they played Nekopara and it made them really happy, or something along those lines. Stupid shit like that happens all the time.

I just wish Coconut, Maple, and Cinnamon had more screentime. ChocoVani is nice, but what about the rest?

The guy in the OP paid the same price and got something way better. She even had a line.

Nice to confirm that another rich person is also a satan worshiper.

This is the best takeaway but I'd be upset. The man is a literal saint.

>conspiracyfag
alternatively
>christcuck

>cuck
Go back.

What a cunt

What a cutie.

>caring about what happens to people that like Homestuck

They're jealous that they don't have money to make their waifus real.

>Nekopara

Ugh

Do not include HnK

Ironic Weebs deserve to die

>has 1.2k games
>runs Steam on server
>is a chink
>"My cat likes Nekopara and will be a catgirl(with voiceline) in Nekopara OVA"

Yeah my guess is that he's one of those chinks who got superrich overnight and now they spend money doing autistic shit.

>My Momo So CUTE

Probably an arab rich kid or a mexican druglord's son. It cant be helped

>Have your cute cat canonized in Nekopara
>Actually have (YOU) in Nekopara while canonically fucking your catgirl
Sayori also clearly put more work into this one. I'd feel like the other two guys got shafted

How is this even achievable? I just got to 2100 hours in an mmo

Who gives a fuck. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Don't let it get under your skin

What if she is a cute rich loli, that has a weird illness and she have to spend all day playing video game

Imagine all the other things he could do and contribute into such as actual catgirls genetic research

>not paying 10k for your waifu
fucking plebeians man

How many real days/months is this?

You're as much cancer as your picture.

Do the math. It's not hard.