JoJo

Alright, Sup Forums! Start off the New Year right with a fresh pair of underwear!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jeity1220/status/739590296019705856
youtube.com/watch?v=P2p6PWIeTBE
imgur.com/6NSviAs
deviantart.com/art/Daily-Sketch-Karera-Sakunami-683378976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But these ones are perfectly fine.

I SAID FRESH PAIR OF UNDERWEAR

Happy New Year, /jojo/. May we all have a Vento Aureo announcement this year.

Gappy makes me happy

SHINING JUSTICE MEBAETE

BRAND NEW BED TOWN KŌSA SURU IBUKI

Joshuu makes ME happy

Please tell me these are real and that I can buy them

is there a subbed version of the miike adaptation out yet?

The official DVD comes out in a couple of months.

They're real but I'm not sure if you can buy them. It's from one of the guys that did Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town.
twitter.com/jeity1220/status/739590296019705856

based hairposter

Okay, which should I choose?

>2018
>still no Part 5 confirmation

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Here's hoping to a part 5 announcement and release in 2018!

To get things in the mood:

>What do you want the first OP to sound like?
>What do you want the ED(s) to be?

Me, I'm hoping for the OP (the first one, at least) to be another funky tune to set the mood of the first act like Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town. Something like: youtube.com/watch?v=P2p6PWIeTBE with a super colorful and groovy animation to go with it.

As for an ED, I'm honestly a bit unsure. I guess Gangster's Paradise would be an obvious one. I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to get - it's not like Coolio's exactly living the high life right now

Based based hairposter

DIO! PART 5 WHEN?
mosaic's return when?

I know it's really hard to get, but I really want Prince for the ED.

It's Year of the Dog!

Does this mean Iwasuke will do something this year?

Happy New Year everyone. Can't wait to find out what happens this year for JoJolion.

Is Iwasuke even a dog?

Yeah. Getting buried.

based hairwindow poster

n-no... IT CAN'T BE!...
A-AN EVOLUTION...
「HAIRPOSTING ACT II」

New Year art from that DavidPro dude.

>FF in a kimono

Can't wait for hairposting ACT 3. What would its ability be?

I don't know, but what I do know is ACT 4's ability is Four Vore

it'd probably be powerful enough to infiltrate other boards

>Affiliating hairposting with vore

xfort has gone completely mad

>Ozone Baby isn't a Stray Cat + Bites the Dust mash, not everything has to have a connection to old universe.
>Why the fuck don't Doggystyle share anything than the ability in common with Stone Free? It's clearly a connection.
>Caato is the only possible final vaillain, anything else is stupid.
>Stand rules are being forgotte, what is going on?

Honestly retarded, don't even watch his review.

For a second i thought top middle was genderbender speedwagon but it's probably jotaros mom.

>year of the dog
>dog dies at the start
I don't want the hairclip theory to be right now.
Who does or cares?
If anything it's probably because the discord fell through and he's not being spoonfed the stuff we made here.

Who fucking cares about xforts? He’s fucking wrong 80% of the time.

Sounds reasonable.
LEGIT garbage.
>Kakyoin was supposed to make it to part 4! whatever made Araki change his mind..?

It's called culture evolution.

Why does he, or ANYONE, think Kaato is the primary antagonist? I understand back when she was revealed but we know now that all she’s interested in is suing Norisuke to get her life back and helping Jobin out, she’s got absolutely no connection to the Rock Humans, Rokakaka or Josuke other than being ready to do anything to help Jobin end up on top.

>Araki makes Caato asspull out the main villain from her deck of cards

>mfw JoJolion theories I came up with ended up on his channel

Battle Tendency was JoJo's peak by miles. It's a shame but I have to agree with the guy that said stands ruined JoJo. The pokemon battles with random abilities allow too many asspulls and bullshit. It enables shitty writing. He writes his characters into a corner and instead of finding a practical, creative way for his characters to persevere (like in Part 2, even if it did get silly at times) he can just have their stand do whatever nonsensical bullshit he wants. Instead of Joseph throwing Caesar's flaming headband into Wham's holes after tricking him into sucking up oil or using distraction tactics to tie a rope around Cars' foot, Giorno's stand magically reverses King Crimson's ability for absolutely no reason other than Araki being too lazy to think of a real way to defeat Diavolo. Another example is how Caesar keeps soapy water hidden in his gloves/clothes which he uses to create ripple bubbles. That seems mundane but all of the pieces are there and the ability makes sense.

Nothing needs to make sense when it comes to stands because it's all pulled from the ether.

based btposter

Which ones?

>Caato pulls out a Rock King from her cards who she had as a hostage for money and that's why the Rick Humans wanted money out of the Rokkakaka smugling trade.

Maybe because it would be cool to have a female main villain for once, but you're right. There's no way she's the main villain, unless something happens that guarantees that as her position.

Reminder that Poor Tom is hiding in that bag Norisuke tripped over and the Lego house is actually his Rock Animal.

Has Tree.png or anything appeared on his channel yet
Is it bad that this gif makes me sad?
But then who is gonna go give Karera a dicking?

Me, obviously.

Why is DIO so shitty and boring compared to Dio Brando?

Why is your mom so shitty and boring compared to DIO?

Have fun, user!
Wear a johnny though.

...she's j-just a normal human b-bean...

Karera told me she was clean.

>his mom is a bean
What're her powers? Is she the next new species in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9: Drive?

Silly user, Johnny can't be worn.

Well, your risk.
Hopefully she doesn't have any rock-mushrooms
Gyro would beg to differ.

sauce me up or at least the name of the artist

>that picture
On second thoughts, I think I'll tell Karera to not meet me for now.

Gyro? Why, does he... VORE him?

Stop forcing your retarded vore meme

Good thing I have this at my disposal!

imgur.com/6NSviAs
There's more.deviantart.com/art/Daily-Sketch-Karera-Sakunami-683378976

Great, now that I know she's used goods, I can't have sex with her! What do you have to say to that?!

I'm a very rare breed, I'm in love with Enrico Pucci!

Happy New Year indeed

where can i get all parts english translated to put on my kobo reader

Was it a JoJo reference?

your mom is a jojo reference

Come on man I deleted my gallery and drew you something in the hopes of you cutting this shit out

...she's j-just a normal human b-bean...

What? I'm not the same person you're talking about.

You were cute as a baby, Rai.

>his mom is a bean
What're her powers? Is she the next new species in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9: Drive?

Regardless stop posting that shit please it makes me never want to draw anything again

That's no good, user. It's important that good artists like you keep drawing. I'm sorry user, I won't do it again, I didn't know the artist browsed Sup Forums.

Shitposters having compassion, will wonders ever cease
Thanks man

No problem. On the other hand, I really like your art style, do you have any other non-vore works?

>never ever

Appreciated and I do, but I'd rather not have it associated with one of the many autistic fetishes I was into for like two weeks
Might do some drawfagging here sometime when it dies down

Looking forward to it, user.

what am i supposed to be looking at

your mom

But it doesn't look like a bean

Bean Humans when?

Well, did you all put on your underwear?

>rick humans

>Top row, left to right
>Holly
>Suzi Q
>Lucy?
>Trish
>Tomoko? Yasuho with a natural hair color?

>Bottom row, left to right
>Yukako
>Reimi
>Jolyne
>Hermes
>FF

Pretty sure top middle is Lucy, but I'm still having trouble with top far right, though. Hair style doesn't fit Tomoko and is more similar to Yasuho, but why is her hair color different? If Yasuho's pink hair got changed, why do Reimi and Trish still have their pink hair?

Happy New Year from the center of the world

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE
GIVE YOU CANCER

It’s only Parts 1-6 girls, no Lucy or JJL cast. From left to right top to bottom it goes;

Erina
Suzi Q
Holly
Trish
Aya
Yukako
Reimi
Jolyne
Hermes
FF holding Iggy

Top right is definitely Yasuho.

>it's only part 1-6