2ch AOTY list

>Sup Forums's dragon shit not even on there
>Kememe fags eternally BTFO
>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE
Based patrician nips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Wo7v1El06Q
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151765421/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg8ix5t7-roJZTWVcO0UCRVJ52beNYk4VpV2pJaIBte3gO2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/best-anime-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that 2ch is shill central

www.japantimes.co.jp/life/2012/01/18/digital/stealth-marketing-by-companies-is-polluting-online-forums/#.V5j6pvkrI2w

Let's get some of the brainlet posts out of the way first and foremost

>Maid Dragon/Gabriel Dropout/Youjo Senki should be top 10
>Where is (sequel)?
>Sup Forums's taste is better, here's a completely unrepresentative image
>2ch is Japanese reddit
>Houseki no Kuni is bad because it has CG, it would have been a better show if it was 2D and had garbage animation

>Damage control from butthurt pleb
Pathetic

>Gabriel Dropout/Youjo Senki
I understand why something with the kyoani brand is being memed but these two are just run of the mill seasonal shows. Whoever thinks they deserve a spot in a top 10 is shitposting.

Maidbros? it's not fair you told me that we were AOTY.

>Western faggot thinks his opinion matters

Maidragon was a flop.

>Meme Dragon nowhere to be found
There is hope after all.

>Japan has shit taste!

Kemono Friend's is not number 1?

Are you sure this poll was not rigged? Cause no way that's possible considering what 2ch did for KF. It's still the most active thread there as a matter of fact

>2ch is r-reddit and s-shills!!!!
Face it your taste is shit

KEMEME FAGS BTFO

I think an important thing to note is the complete absence of Love Live outside of it's debut season. I've noticed a hate boner on a lot of Japanese anime blogs.

Hell, when the Japanese were translating our 2017 AOTY threads, half the comments were "FOREIGNERS DON'T LIKE LOVE LIVE wwwwwww"

I thought it was a popular show?

>Youjo Senki
>run of the mill
trips everybody

Aren't you mixing up 2ch and 2chan?

Half of them protested Tatsuki by voting MiA. Kemono Friends is by far the most discussed anime on 5ch.

Why are you quoting ? Do you lack reading comprehension?

>MAIDDRAGON ISN'T AOTY

NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING JAPAN MUST HAVE SHIT TASTE THAT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION.

Gems was only a dozen votes away from dethroning Friends.

>he thinks his slightly more competent than GATE military propoganda show is more than a 5/10 at best

That's a weird thing to do seeing as how Tatsuki would love being #1 again but I respect their weird culture.

Kemono Friends is finished after they fired the director. Fans already moved on.

>Kemono is not 1st
rigged!
>Kemono is 1st
BASED KEMONO

I will never understand why some people treat CG like it's the spawn of the devil. With Houseki it was an especially good decision to use CG, but some faggots on Sup Forums feel obligated to shit on it without even knowing why.

it was a shit adaptation, it barely if at all touches on the geopolitical situation and MC's intentions constantly backfiring or get misunderstood. The duckface didnt help either

Wasn't Made in Abyss shitty edgy loli gore?
Did I get memed by Sup Forums again?

I'll be honest, I was originally turned off from watching it because of the CG, but it was a pretty good choice to use it.

The gem's hair would have looked silly/been impossible to animate properly in 2D, and the effect looks great in 3D. Not to mention some of the tracking shots in the latter half of the series were fantastic (Diamond's entire sequence against Shiro springs to mind, and wouldn't really have been doable in 2D.

I think the problem is that anime has become the last bastion of traditional animation in the world, and the move to CG (even if it's good) means it could be lost.

Because every anime that heavily relies on CG is shit. HnK is a first.
Just look at inuyashiki, that was awful.

It's of a surprising news seeing as how KF literally dug up so many popularity awards being Twitter awards, yahoo awards, nico awards, CG awards, and so on.

Surprising to see anything actually beating it. MiA does nto even have much presence to make this realistic if you ask me

Autism. The sakugabooru owner and kyoani shill called Houseki the AOTY and outright stated that Violet Evergarden won't be half as good.

>top threads
>kemono friends
>kemono friends
>kemono friends
wew

wait, why arent just becuase or kuzu no honkai top10???

>2ch

>Gary Stu isekai adventures
>not run in the mill in 2017

Not really disagreeing with these results, but holy shit anime has been pretty shit overall for the past several years now.

>being part of a certain subgenre turns something into run of the mill
very interesting.

>Ever listening to anyone on this shitty site
It's better than Flop dragon and Kememe shitty cg friends

They watch jdrama if they want trashy romance soap drama

If it doesn't do anything of note, then yeah.

Sup Forums is retarded when it comes to animation, a lot of people on this board thought the sakuga episodes of Apocrypha were poorly animated.

its has 4-5 very strong episodes. the rest is absolutely mediocre. thing is, 3 of those strong episodes are 10-12, so people conveniently forgot the weaker midpart.

Well see. As example Dies Irae is considering as "magnum opus of VN " and "best VN of 2009" according to 2ch. But Majikoi got all rewards and "best selling VN".

>アンチスレ
>yfw kf shitposters are just as obsessed with the show

Made in Abyss is dungeon crawler. Dark Souls like adventure. Shame you don't have own opinion.

Official Sup Forums chart for reference.

>sakugabooru owner
opinion discarded

Kemono Friends is the #1 most active thread on 2ch.though

2010 > 2014 > 2013 > 2011 > 2017 > 2016 > 2012 > 2015

>Made in Abyss is dungeon crawler. Dark Souls like adventure
jesus christ you people need to fucknig kill yourselves. is there any fucking hobby that you arent entry level tier?

Jesus Christ the atrocious taste of who ever made this

>entry level tier
I don't get it. What's your point? Made in Abyss is entry level? Well Dostoyevsky is entry level too.

It's actually not absolutely unjustifiably horrible until we reach the 2012-13

It looked like shit.
Muh sakuga cubes mean nothing

Case in point

God can't wait for cranchishit award

youtu.be/8Wo7v1El06Q
It's not the animation that's bad here.
It's the shitty choreography

>Girls last tour in 6th
Deserves better.

>>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE
Reminder to report this Sup Forums cancer.

...someone thought this was "sakuga"? This is pretty mediocre.

I genuinely believe that medical assistance should be denied to kyoanifags. Like a mass DNR except no medical attention should be given. Not even rescue services.

This is sakuga by default.

>Key Animation: Bahi JD, Keigo Arihara, ini, Taiki Kobayashi, MYOUN, Naoki Miyajima, Masami Mori, Kinari Tanaka, Yoh Yamamoto, Takumi Sunakohara, Kazuto Arai, Toshi Sada, Tatsuya Miki, Kotetsu Aizu, Toya Oshima, Shinsaku Kozuma, MOAANG, 周浩松, Honyu Yasu, China, Azure, Shinjirou Egawa

Nope, not sakuga.

They're just mad they got blown out last year by Flip Flappers, of all shows.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151765421/

>kyoanifags
Nah. Falseflaggers at best. VEG threads now have dedicated shitposter from first SnK threads.

Yeah because Hibike didn't win 2ch AOTY and sell 10x as much as Flip Flappers

Thank GOD Made In Abyss is at first place. That show very well deserve it.

>Being this much of a cocksucker
Lol

>dragon shit
what's even the appeal of that show anyway? I like KyoAni but seeing the first episode of that, I just noped the fuck out, then realized KyoAni is also capable of putting out literal trash and rabid fans would eat it up anyway.

>b-b-b-but my show was more popular
They make a cream for chapped asses, user.

>then realized KyoAni is also capable of putting out literal trash and rabid fans would eat it up anyway
If you weren't included in that statement too you would have figured that out a long time ago

I didn't vote for you.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg8ix5t7-roJZTWVcO0UCRVJ52beNYk4VpV2pJaIBte3gO2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Literary silly comedy. No one shitpsoted about original manga before anime announcement.

>monster girls
>parent and child
>yuri
>adult protagonist

It hit a lot of the current liked trends.

>hey everyone check out this poll I made
>ignore the fact I can edit the results spreadsheet at will
>it's totally legit guise

What's daily life like being this cynical

Not gonna lie, you could probably put me in that category before that show was released. I mean fanaticism is one helluva drug.

>realized KyoAni is also capable of putting out literal trash and rabid fans would eat it up anyway.
You should have realized that in 2006.

It's 2nd place!

The appeal is that behind its cutesy and charming style, there's actual substance and themes, something not many shows, including those in 2ch's poll, lack.

I remember during the first few episodes of the show, 2ch was complaining about Maidragon not being just another vapid fanservice.

Sorry but I got the OFFICIAL anime of the year list
>thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/best-anime-2017

It's newfags that can't see passed the frame rate.

>Maidragon 3rd

Now this is more like it. Kemem e is overrated as shit, The chorogons was true AOTS of winter.

Nice made in abyss deserve it.

Gochiusa is that low.

>2011
AOTY: Penguindrum
Special mention: Natsume/Chihayafuru

>2012
AOTY: Shinsekai no Yori
Special mention: Natsume/Hyouka/Sakamichi no apollon

>2013
AOTY: Uchouten Kazoku
Special mention: Chihayafuru/Non non biyori/Gin no saji

>2014
AOTY: Ping pong
Special mention: Mushishi/Space dandy

>2015
AOTY: Shirobako
Special mention: Non non biyori

>2016
AOTY: Rakugo
Special mention: Natsume/ 3 gatsu no lion

>2017
AOTY: Rakugo
Special mention: Uchouten Kazoku 2/Natsume/3 gatsu no lion 2

>LWA in the top 10
We made it boys!
It's probably because of Diakko memery but I won't complain

Honestly, it's the only poll I've seen where LWA made it to the top 10. And I'm not sure this is even a poll, isn't that image for most threads/post of the year?

Nips are all Kusogawa Friends.

Assuming that's true, it's impressive how much of an impact it had in the shows discussion.

Just a footnote, no one in Japan cares about the 2ch anime poll anymore. What used to be voted on by a huge amount of people is barely voted on by a couple of hundred now.

>KF, MiA and potatoes
Nips have good taste.

Maidragon flopped
Evergarden will flop
Kyoani will turn into a movie studio

Maidragon did not flop.

I thought Kemono Friends would easily take the 1st place, what happened?

Considering I don't think they knew or cared about the poll

Because as crazy as it sounds, some people actually like good animation and art, and don't like shitty shortcuts used to save money that result in a completely different animation style from what they actually like and that has shitty washed out colors and awkward movement with low polygon models.

flop dragon and kememe are shit

>Key Animation: Bahi JD
You're right, not sakuga.