The Climax of 2017

3 hours until New Years on EST. Will you resist temptation and make it to the end?

Someone use my mouth, PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe in stupid daylight savings EST

But user, here in Japan it's been 2018 for almost 12 hours now.

Dicks out for 2018!

Stop hogging all the dicks user

Goodness no. I'm masturbating as I type this post.

nobody replied to me you numbskull!!!

Since it's already past midnight here, I guess I can use your slutty mouth as my cum toilet. Open wide!

I have been waiting for this thread all year. I would constantly check what day it is as it grew closer and closer to new years. I've been behaving myself all year, even though all I could think about was how badly I wanted user cock. Now its finally here and I can be a massive slut all night long once again. You guys aren't going to make me beg for it, are you?

Beg, bitch

this image is my every evening.

Cease this homosexual activity at once!

Someone post the cap with mikoto as the op. I lost it somehow.

I know you all have it so cough up.

Do it, user! Do it!! Please use my mouth as you wish. Geez, it's been so long since I've had the taste of cock in my mouth, I'm bnasicaly salivating at the thought of it!

Room for one more, user?

Anime loving dorks are so fucking sexy and adorable. I just want to masturbate some cutie while he looks at his favourite doujins.

You know me so well user. Like I can possibly resist begging for user's fat cock. I want to make user's wait for New Years a difficult one. I want him to give in and use my face as a cock towel. Wipe your leaky cock all over me and get me dirty. Why keep such a tasty thing tucked away where I can't play with it?

I'm not a homo, but I'd love to cum all over your slutty face. Too bad you need to behave like a good little girl for that. Get on your knees first.

You better suck all the way to the base, user

Are you implying I wouldn't be on my knees, tongue out, probably drooling, the moment you whipped out that delicious cock of yours?

tfw spending New Years alone again drunk as fuck and jerking off to Jingrock doujins.

Maybe next year will be better

So you are on your knees? Then would you give a lick to my cock, you slut?

I want an user to take me and bend over a table, fuck me hard while my feet can't touch the floor
Keep thrusting in and out till he brakes me like the bitch in heat I am
I want he to keep pumping while he holds me far above the ground until both of us explode and he fills me up to the brim with his delicious seed

Why does this happen every fucking year

>tfw when it's already 5:30am here
>tfw when horribly sleepy
>tfw when will never fap with Sup Forums
Just kill me

Look in a mirror and ask the question again.

You guys are such fags.
And it gets me rock hard.

Because Sup Forums is always repressing its gay for one cumulatively massive eruption of dick-loving for the new year.

Drink some coffee and put that dick out, now.

Tradition, this all started in 2010
Almost ten years of Sup Forumsnons being a cock hungry slut
Now either whip out that dick or get on your knees

Yes, of course, but that's not good enough, user. Your dick deserves more love than that. I'll take it to the base, I'll bob up and down, and even gag on it. But I can't forget your head. That needs to be kissed, licked. My lips need to nibble on your ridge. I need to let every drop of your pre fall into my mouth. I want you to watch me as I sit there and collect every drop on my waiting tongue. Oh, and I can't forget about your balls either. They need to be caressed too, preferably by my mouth. Don't worry, I'll stroke your shaft nice and fast over my face while I do. You don't have to worry about firing into my hair, by the way. In fact, I'd prefer it.

It's a years long tradition. Sup Forums rings in the new year with sticky white fireworks.

>average Sup Forumsnon

I want to kiss and cuddle until thr situation escalates

I've been waiting for this image all year. Thanks user.

Because Sup Forums is full of horny little sluts that need to be lovingly or violently filled up
Preferably both

Who wants to play with my feet???

Like I would give a shit whether you "explode" or not, and not just violate your ass like I want it. Slap it so hard my fingerprints would show three days later. Turning your pathethic asshole out and gaping, pumping it full of my cum, then keep pumping until my next orgasm, making your ass burn like it's on fire. You can take care of your little prick cumming from that yourself, I'm using your sluthole to satisfy myself.

>I want he to keep pumping while he holds me far above the ground until both of us explode and he fills me up to the brim with his delicious seed

This is my fetish.

G-geez, what a lewd thread!

Allright, how big is your dick, user?
I want a big and strong user with a fat dick to make into a stiky mess

Anons can't love anons!

Me, but will the other anons make fun of me while I do it?

This thread is dirty.

Wouldn't that just make you happier, you feet-loving pervert?

I want an user to hate fuck me!

You guys don't even make the year end collage anymore. This board really is dying.

Yes user, keep pumping, I dont want to be able to walk after this
I want you to shoot and keep shooting as deep as you can, I want you to mark me with your seed
I want you to make me into your loyal bitch who starts leaking at the sight of your marvelous dick

Join in cutie. Wank to anime girls and user cocks squirting get hot sperm.

Liar.

But of course.

who cares! other anons are stupid if they do! Just focus on me, okay? I'm here for you, that's all that matters, okay?

>he missed collage threads
Typical Wan Piss fag

>ywn have the manga ahegao user as your personal erp slave

Why even live.

>phimosis all my life
>pain has always stopped me halfway through
>bought an onahole and it solved it like a charm
>will finally be able to take part in the festivities

Maybe leave you garbage shounen trash general once in a while dumb One Piece fag.

At least no one's fapping to trap doujins.

I can't tell if these threads make me more horny or lonely.

It gets even more confusing after I fap to that one really lewd user's posts.

And that's were you're wrong, kiddo.

Shit this made me hard. I swear I would drill your anus so hard you would scream.
I'm so fucking horny right now. I want to feel your little rosebud gripping my shaft.

I aint wasting a load on your hair bitch, spread those chicks if you want a shot

Isn't there anybody who'd be up to fill my tight little slut holes with throbbing, rock hard dick? I'm not very experienced at things like this...

I'm thinking of an Sup Forumsnon fucking me while masturbating to a katou jun doujin, and you can't stop me.

>why are faggots who are on Sup Forums during new year's starved for attention

Oh yes, I'd love to break in a clumsy little slut like you. But I'm not the gentle type, so you should look out to someone else.

There almost nothing left of Sup Forums culture. Let them have this at least. Haven't you people destroy this board enough already?

Flip my legs up and fuck me while I grip you user, keep going and fuck me like a machine, no like a beast, dont ever stop make me expole on my own face

I can fill you up if you're interested, I won't cum though, you can't make me waste this weeks worth of cum before midnight

No need to hold back, I only get to do this once a year. Please give me your cocks. Just rest them on my face, on my neck, in my hair, and I'll take care of the rest. The fatter and leakier the cock, the better.
>personal erp slave
I belong to Sup Forums. I am Sup Forums's personal meat toilet. A public one. Why choose one dick when I can have them all?
You say that like any loads you fire are a waste. Your cum belongs on my body, it doesn't matter where. My hair, my face, my mouth, my stomach, my ass. Besides, do you think I'm going to turn you away just because you came once? You can cum in my hair. Then I'll kiss your cock until you're hard again. Then you're free to slam me all you like.

I haven't seen homolust thread this strong since going to Sup Forums

Any of you shameless sluts do ass to mouth?

Okay guys I've been playing with my dick on and off for the past hour and it's almost midnight and I'm literally dripping.

Give me something to blow my hot sticky load to as I fill my room with the smell of salty coins and milk.

>katou jun
>not Tonikaku's stuff

That's quite alright mister, I have been practicing a lot and can take punishment pretty well even though I'm short and slim. Please don't mind me, your enjoyement is the most important thing. The knowledge that I could help someone empty their heavy, stiff balls is more than enough for me.

On my face, on my face
Please mark me with your cum, user
I need it

Slut

Lay on your back and shoot straight up. Report back where it landed. If on your face, you have to lick it off.

>literally dripping.
Me! Me please! I'm begging you! The thought of that has me practically drooling. I'll just stick my tongue out and look up at you, okay? Let all that delicious cockmilk splatter onto my tongue, please!

no feet lovers? ;-;

Cum.

B-But I don't want to clean up the mess user.

I'm starting the new year as a clean man. My last fap was on the 29th and I'm going to keep it that way.

Right in my slutty mouth please I need it!

im stasrting the new year blogging and ready to kill myself

new years resolution: buy a gun and finally shoot myself

i know im blogigng but i wish someone would know

My wife Moemi! so cute!

So do you go manually or with an ona?

Good, user. Let us walk the path of nofap, together while we laugh at these sluts.

Please let me empty you. I can almost taste the salty precum as I roll my soft tongue and plump lips on your hard shaft, slowly working my way up to your hot red cockhead. Then I would suckle and kiss on it, making soft and wet smacking noises.

Would you please use me? I'm aching for your thick white semen.

I'm loving the ones you posted.

Who Sup Forumsnons in nashville wanna get fucked?

with a dildo

>no homo though

O-oh~

So keep replying to me! I need attention! I hope anothe rpart of you is lovign it too

>I'm short and slim
Consider yourself getting impaled on a hard cock, with your little feet trying to reach the ground but only a few millimeters short. And a strong hand reaching up to your face, pushing two fingers in your mouth.

Post your dick before I say it