So Sup Forums you gonna get /fit/ in 2018...

So Sup Forums you gonna get /fit/ in 2018? Will you actually stick to the goal or will that gym membership go unused after two weeks?

Maybe maybe not who knows
Probably not though, I have learned to accept my lack of muscle.
We live in a society where I can year long sleeves year long and strength does not matter much.
Modern men no longer desire large muscles.

What gym membership, user?
I'm not under the impression that I can improve myself.

Only if more fit girls are posted

No, I plan on continuing to be a fat worthless piece of shit in 2018.

The OP is a girl???

I hate all you fucking cancer using new year's as an excuse to post normalfag blog shit.

This desu.

Literally Sup Forums tradition you tryhard newfags

Normalfag bullshit has never been an Sup Forums tradition, fuck off.

That's what they said about the amagami challenge, yet it's been rightfully sent into the trash. Neck yourself redditor.

Fuck off with gym shit and weightlifting, all natural here.

I don't have a gym membership but I'll keep thinking about getting one. Maybe in March after all the normies go away

Read Saotome Senshu then. It'll have all the /fit/ girls you could ever want.

Too bad for them that non-/fit/ Thot-chan is best girl

Why should I?

>or will that gym membership go unused after two weeks?
Where did this idea come from?
Do people make it a habit every year to gift others gym memberships or something? Or are people just buying gym memberships for themselves?
Why around New Years? Why not around any other time of the year?

>Or are people just buying gym memberships for themselves?
This one.
>Why around New Years?
Because of New Year's resolutions to get fit.

Unless someone gives me some discipline, no.

My uni gym has been closed for two weeks because holidays and it makes me butthurt.

>ywn get /fit/ with your tomboyfu
Why even live?

Nice is this the first normalfags blogging thread of the year? So much for wanting Sup Forums to get better in 2018.

>normies

Oh look cute little normalfag pretending that that he is not one of those ''normie''

I`m 6 months in the gym, I`m going hardcore this two monhs

Unless every shonenshit general gets purged and the faggots in them all go back to r*ddit Sup Forums will never get better.

No one give a shit fuck off normalfag shitter.

Please take your training seriously this year, Sup Forums!

Same as the past 14 years user.
And same as the next 14 years, should Sup Forums survive so long.

Eh, why should I?

Sup Forums was way less tolerant of normalfags a few years ago. This thread is legit /soc/ tier blogging trash literally nothing to do with anime and manga.

Mainly for yourself. In a few years when everyone is swole we can all celebrate together.

Literally used to have daily roney threads where people would blog until bump limit a few years ago. Fuck off with your historical revisionism newfag.

I plan on cutting out a couple calories from my daily diet and at least do a few daily reps, nothing drastic.

But I'll be damned if I'm going to stop fapping to chubby anime girls.

>ronery
>normalfag
It's funny because they died precisely due to normalfags blogging about their jobs and education.

Where are those ronery threads now? Oh right in the fucking trash where it belong.

Fuck off normalfags and stop shitting up this board. Fucking tired of coming here everyday and seeing social media tier post ''dude my gf lmao'' and ''dude im banging this girl lmao''

>tfw nowhere to actually post about being ronery anymore on Sup Forums

There is and its call /r9k/.

/r9k/ has been a glorified newfag containment board for several years. Lurk more.

Being more /fit/ leads to better blood circulation which leads to bigger, harder penis.
Do it for your waifu.

>/r9k/
How new, /r9k/ was basically demolished after moot removed the robot a few years back, it's nothing like it's former self.

Its still a shithole place to cry about not having a 3DPD whore gf.

It's the lanklet life for me.

getting a gym membership in february
also

So?

same brother, i think i have marfan's but am too scared to ask the doctor about it

I have a gym literally across from my house. It's a small community gym though. I also have access to a better gym, also small, for free due to my work.

I never go.

Milky needs to start showing up again.

+1 for marfan's club, docs have already told me lifting more than like 20 pounds is a no go considering how flimsy my frame is

>buying a gym membership
There are plenty of ways to get swole at home. Especially if you're a beginner, you should be doing compound exercises like running, pushups and pull-ups, not spending money to get intimidated by Chads.

how does one do pullups without a pullup bar at home?

>compound exercises like running, pushups and pull-ups
o i am laffin

/fit/ told me you can't get big unless you lift

Convinced my brother to sign up with me, so we can motivate each other.

But I'm already fit?

I'll keep it up for about three weeks before relapsing

This is the anime and manga board dumb normalfags.

No user, you are the faggots.

Squats and oats motherfucker, don't forget GOMAD and 2 scoops a day, time to leave humanity behind.

you can always get /fit/er

Jokes on you, already fit.

You could probably just swim and do squats underwater.

>don't forget GOMAD
I can't do this it is disgusting and I don't even have fridge space to store 6 or 7 gallons of milk

That I do.

Beams out in the garage, cellar, a fucking tree, local park jungle gym, etc. I was using a beam in the garage until I hurt my wrist, so I just bought a 30 dollar pull-up bar that you hang from a doorframe, totally worth it.
For a beginner those exercises are great. You are lifting, you're lifting your body weight.
>implying your fat ass can even do one chin up.

>only 2 scoops

Enjoy your no gains.

t. former fantasy.

>only fit related thing I like is swimming
>my small city doesn't have a single decent pool

Lifting and running are so boring

>For a beginner those exercises are great. You are lifting, you're lifting your body weight.

Enjoy your no gains

t. former fatass

No.
I have no motivation.
Give me motivation and maybe I'd do it.

Sorry piggy, you can't get a frame like that without extensive weightlifting.

I gave up a couple of hours into the new year. I will never deserve my waifu and I think I have come to terms with that.

There should just be an AniTore rewatch thread.

Yep.

>anyone who disagrees with me is fat!!!
Go back to whatever newfag board you came from, underage shitstain

All-Rounder Meguru also has a good amount of /fit/ girls

>haven't fapped in a few days
>hit the weights really hard
>muscles get fully engorged
>feel that good burn the next day
>actually feel confidence for once in your life
Lifting weights gives you a magical feeling.

didn't realize that pic was already posted, here's another cute saotome

>5 scoops
you are eating your money away

Rolling for how many pushups I'll do

25 it is

>tfw I work out every day but my gains are shit because I eat very little

lol xD epic blog thread fuk normies tho... i fit and i blogn on Sup Forums but im no normie btw