It's 2018

It's 2018.
What anime will you be watching and why?

CCS Clear Card. I'm enjoying the manga so far and I'm kind of interested in the new dub just to see what it sounds like. Simuldubbing is an interesting concept.

Beatless. Because liked the manga and want to know the full story.

Only definitely going to pick up CCS, hopefully the anime is superior to the manga like the original. Everything else I'll just pick up depending on what I see on Sup Forums as per usual.

Koi wa Amaagari no you ni. Because I like the manga and Akira is a cute and her friends are cute too.

Huggato Precure because I want to try another series and it has an interesting theme and Junichi Sato is directing it.

Poputepipikku, the web comics are pretty funny.
Hakumei to Mikochi for world building.

Darling in the FranXX, because Trigger.

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni because I try to do something different every once in a while.

CCS because I'm a huge CLAMPfag.

Ito Junji Collection because it's Ito Junji.

Pop Team Epic because.

Hakumei to Mikochi because it looks super cute.

I said what I'll watch in a previous thread, but I'm definitely watching VEG and looking forward to it the most, albeit with tampered expectations.

Judging from that lineup, just Fate/Extra. Nothing else really interests me in there

Fate Extra, whatever Trigger is doing, and Index 3 whenever that drops.

I've lost interest in almost all anime unless it's a new season of something I know, I have almost no interest in new stuff. I blame the constant LN adaptations.

I'll watch everything and I don't need a fucking reason.

Pedel
Saiki
CCS
Overlord
Ito Junji

/u/
because I'm a yurifag
fateshit
because I'm a fatefag
cardcaptor sakura
because I liked cardcaptor sakura and because I want to shitpost about muh cel animation
whatever moeshit japan throws at me
because I'm a moefag
whatever kyoani shits out
because I'm a yurifag

I'll probably apathetically start a few series and then slip into dropping them by the 4th or 5th episode, just like the last few years.

Idk, I'll check into it when the time comes.

I'm watching Code Geass R3 for the hell of it. Oh, and Rising of the shield Hero (I like the manga).

Ryuuou no Oshigoto
Takagi
Basilisk
Uchuu yori mo Tooi Basho
Overlord
VEG
Ramen Daisuki Kozumi-san
Yuru Camp
Märchen Mädchen
Death March
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Miira no Kaikata
Toji no Miko
Ito Junji: Collection
Pop Team Epic
Grancrest Senki
Hakumei to Mikochi
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Beatless
Killing Bites
Garo
Gakuen Babysitters
Mitsuboshi Colors
Slow Start
CCS
Darling in the Franxx
Fate/Extra
Mahoutsukai no Yome
3-gatsu
Kokkoku

What's up with all these people barely watching anything? You're spending your New Year's Eve on an anime board, but you aren't interested in anime?

I'm more of a manga person and I just can't watch a dozen or more anime or even shows at all weekly at the same time. I would get fed up with it really quickly. I'm not ever up to date on anime news either so I don't even know what 90% of these shows are or what they're about.

I'm just here for Type-Moon shit, and like three romance manga, to be perfectly honest. I also browse for these types of threads to get a feel for what else might be worth getting into, though it's rare that I actually find stuff that suits my tastes.

Also, that's one hell of a backlog you're building there m8, wanna calm down a little?

Is this the best winter season of this decade?

> I'm more of a manga person
This is fine.

>I'm just here for Type-Moon shit, and like three romance manga
This is not. If you're a casual only interested in a few series, fuck off to some other site.

>Also, that's one hell of a backlog you're building there m8, wanna calm down a little?
It's not a backlog if I watch it as it airs. That much isn't even two hours a day on average, anyway.

>Violet Evergarden
>Citrus
>Darling in the Franxx
>Takagi-san
>Kokkoku
>Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
>Saiki 2
>Junji Into Collection
>Yuru Camp
>Garo: Vanishing Line
>Hakumei to Mikochi
>Pop Team Epic
>Gakuen Babysitters
>Mitsubishi Colors
>Devilman Crybaby

Maybe at least some of them are more into manga than anime.

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
Ito Junji: Collection
Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou
Yuru Camp△
Pop Team Epic
Devilman Crybaby
I either like the staff, story, or source material

Do you only read three ongoing manga? You ought to expand your horizons.

He literally just said that he's only here for Type-Moon and doesn't watch anime. I don't think he's interested in expanding his horizons.

You mad?
>I also browse for these types of threads to get a feel for what else might be worth getting into, though it's rare that I actually find stuff that suits my tastes.
Although I will admit that it might me easy to misinterpret, I do watch/read more than that. I just come to Sup Forums to talk about those things in particular. I actively read loads of light novels and a handful of manga, though I will admit to having been on a bit of dry spell in regards to anime. It's just that most of the threads I've been to here are immensely cancerous, and full of snobby elitism, which is itself a fucking laugh, and the only fun sub-communities I've found here are for the things I mentioned.

>most of the threads I've been to here are immensely cancerous, and full of snobby elitism
thats how Sup Forums has always been

>You mad?
Is it 2006?
>'s just that most of the threads I've been to here are immensely cancerous, and full of snobby elitism, which is itself a fucking laugh, and the only fun sub-communities I've found here are for the things I mentioned.
Jesus fuck, how new are you?

Not exactly disagreeing with you, mate.

Oh wow you're mad. Also, pretty new.

>the only fun sub-communities I've found here are for the things I mentioned
Are you seriously saying that the Fate threads are fun while calling the rest of Sup Forums cancerous?

Pretty much, I just find that kind of stuff fun overall.

Why? because i love anime.

I'm going to be trying a decent few of them but the one of the main ones i'm excited for is karakai jouzu no takagi-san because the manga for that shit is super fucking cute.

I'm can't fucking wait for Gdmen's Party. I hope it has everything that made Gdgd Fairies one of my favorite anime, and I hope that the Pkpk, ShSh and Krkr appear in at least a single episode.
>inb4 Crunchyjew doesn't pick it up

Between a catalog of anime spanning the previous nearly 60 years, same for manga, and countless VNs, and LNs to read, I think I'll be fine if I only watch a couple things from this season's selection of seemingly crap.

Looks like a backlog season. That's fine, I didn't watch much other than airing anime this season.

Mostly stuff from my backlog.
Gonna try and finish Alice & Zorokku, GURU-GURU,Made in Abyss, Cheeky Angel and Scorching Ping Pong Girls.
Then gonna attempt to tackle Lives of Highschool Boys, Kaze no Stigma, Houseki no Kuni, Saki, Nisekoi, Angel's 3P and other stuff.

For your image, OP, POPTEAMEPIC, Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, Killings Bites and Citrus.

Everything seems like trash holy fuck.

Also Mitsubashi Colors and Hinamatsuri since I forgot and didn't see them.

Uchuu yori mo Tooi Basho
Killing Bites
Yuru Camp

This will be my first full year of taking anime seriously past a few genre pieces even a non-otaku like me enjoyed (welcome to the nhk, lain, etc.)
Gotta tackle a big backlog, but I'll try to catch some of the interesting ones I see on the upcoming list. it's good these shows don't go on forever like some other stuff.

1. anything that isn't a sequel that doesn't look like trash
2. anything that has even a whiff of yuri in it
3. i'm down hyping myself on the trigger anime, probably not going to go to the threads for it until after 3 episodes in to avoid the cringe of a circlejerk

These all look awful so I'll probably just kill myself.

This is what im currently looking at, but i'll probably end up dropping a few of these
Killer Bites
Beatless
Toji no Miko
Marchen Madchen
Kaiju Girls

Second season of OPM, whenever it's out, because I love OPM.
Continuing Mahoutsukai no yome because it's interesting and I like it.
Work on my backlog because that pic looks uninteresting.

>sub-communities
Fucking cancer. This is why generalfags are so obnoxious, they don't have a clue how the rest of the board works and cry when things suddenly don't go their way when their series get canned and there's nothing to discuss.