lmgtfy.com/?q=butt hurt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder

I agree.

Vol 13 when?

Who hyped for 5 episodes of lizards?

It will be only 4

Fuck off.

Fuck off and kill yourself. Fucking cancer.

She is incompetent, lazy, retarded, useless and a complete dissapointment but at least she is cute.

I guess it depends if you count the first episode as a lizard episode

Ep 2 = gets his lizard buddies and they tease the first battle
Ep 3 = they fight mini Ainz
Ep 4 = they meet Ainz and he spies on them
Ep 5 = Cocytus kills everyone which should take half an episode

Where is the Entoma in the first episode.

Fuck off already.

I'm really glad, that I stopped making overlord stuff.
The thought that cancerous faggots like you can indulge in it too makes me sick.

Why is this so popular? it’s slow as shit and nothing happens.
Even if it gets 4 seasons it’ll keep being the same thing.
>muh spooky skelly banter

Because we like it.

Everything in the end has no essense, you just need to belive there is some.

Because the LNs are all translated (ongoing) and they are far, far better than the anime.

The world building is really well done in my opinion, I didn't like to fucking read at all but finished the 12 volumes in 1 week for how entertaining I found it.

>Even if it gets 4 seasons it’ll keep being the same thing.
>>muh spooky skelly banter
>Implying that's not what we want

Its january, where is volume? Secondary shit can fuck off.

>nothing happens
A lot happens it's just that nothing past volume 3 is really a threat to Ainz. He's just trying to get famous and find his old buddies.

Get back to work you dumb mutt and do it properly this time.

Reminder.

>>muh spooky skelly banter
Give me 20 seasons of this

>Nothing is a threat to Ainz
>Fallen Down 11th Tier Renner IQ300 is about to enter Nazarick hierarchy in a position similar to Guardian
>Nfirea can wear Touch Me armor and use SKAOG Staff, NW is full of talent users like him
>Martial Arts debuffs bypass Yggdrasil immunities
>Runes bypass Yggdrasil immunities
>Evil Tree, a regular Ygg mob, somehow leveled up and mutated after centuries in NW
>World Savior is in NW
>Ouroboros or FIve Elements probably is too
>Players and NPC with a Guild never permadie, 8GK Castle-tier Guild is still standing

>>DDDL killed Player in the past and has WCI also

If Ainz ran a raid with all the level 100 NPCs he would be able to kill anything.

>Jobs like WIzard or Scribe, that doesn't rely on physical prowess to progress, potentially have no upper level cap in NW
>As does physical jobs for immortal creatures like vampires or werewolves
>Group Magic exist
>Magic unique to NW exist, potentially bypassing Yggdrasil immunities and barriers with their rigid mechanics
>Nothing blocks technological progress as NW is real world, contrary to Yggdrasil
>Wild Undead spawn exponentially in presence of other undead, potentially spawning a God-tier undead of 100+lvl if undead density is high enough in some enclosed space like cavern
>Demons=Outsiders exist in NW myths
>Dragon Emperor status is unknown
>Dragon Lords were breeding sentient fuel for Wild Magic for centuries now
>If Ygg fanfics are now reality = Fluder's Book of The Dead is a reality = souls only differ in size, not in quality = Divine might naturally come to existence in NW after thousands of years
Source - your ass.

If the fucking darkness dragon lord can't 1v1 Shalltear due to type weakness then what makes you think there could be an entity that can tank a dozen guardians + Ainz?

Because Dragons live forever and get stronger with age.
If DDDL can defeat a Guardian - that means they truly have no upper powerlevel limit, potentially.
Nothing like DDDL was described before movie pamplets so you can bet it's not the last asspull by Maruyama either.

They're still 1 entity. Being stronger than 1 guardian doesn't mean they're stronger than a dozen combined. And since Ainz is the MC you can bet that the final boss will be a raid boss that gets rekt by a Nazarick raid.

>If Ainz ran a raid with all the level 100 NPCs he would be able to kill anything.
You still don't know that.

>And since Ainz is the MC you can bet that the final boss will be a raid boss that gets rekt by a Nazarick raid.
You don't know that either.
Maybe it will have a bad ending.

In regards to everything we know the existence of, yes, I do know that. As for future things that Maruyama might not have even thought up of yet there's no point talking about it.

>there's no point talking about it.
There's no point in saying "There's no threat to Ainz" at any point in the story until the very end of it either.

user was talking about the events after volume 3 until the present, and he was correct in making that post saying that there has been no threat to him ever since the Shalltear brainwashing.

I was answering to that post.

And that post was answering which was answering Don't tell me you didn't read the quote chain before posting.

Anything can happen past vol3, nobody have full list of NW entities except for Maruyama and maybe editor, maybe not even them yet.
But even if we dismiss that - claims "nothing is treat to Ainz past 3rd volume" are bullshit: MC WCI dress is still at large and Albedo's Death Squad utilizes Rubedo.

You're clearly ESL and misinterpreting the post so just stop.

>muh ESL boogieman
>let me just invalidate the arguments about WCI dress and Rubedo
Your defeat is tasty, faggot.

Seriously, you'll get into less arguments if you improve your English and stop misinterpreting posts. But it sounds like you enjoy arguing so somehow I doubt you'll bother.

I came to this thread to ask if there were any news on the anime, I can't believe it just came out. Feels like every other time these threads are just a bunch of shitposting without any useful information or discussion.

>WCI Dress
>Rubedo
Address those points or fuck off, twat.

Thank you for the status update, how do I "like" this post?

What news on anime do you want?
S02E02 preair is out there, subbed, it will air again on Jan 09.
You can fuck off now.

Open a dictionary and read the post you shitskin. user said Ainz has just been spending his time getting famous and looking for his friends after volume 3 because nothing has been a threat to him. Now maybe volume 13 will have something threatening to Ainz and make that post wrong, but unless you can see the future just shut the fuck up already. Again, you're misinterpreting the post (maybe look up what "misinterpreting" means if you still don't fucking get it) and sperging out about things irrelevant to the original post. You're either intentionally looking for an argument or a giant fucking subhuman retard.

lmgtfy.com/?q=butt hurt

>nothing past volume 3 is really a threat to Ainz
This is still false you fucking mongol.

>shitskin butthurt that I'm insulting his kin

In this context that means volumes 4-12, he obviously did not make a guarantee that there will never be anything that ever threatens Ainz after volume 3. And in those volumes nothing has been a threat to Ainz, and that's why he's just been spending his time increasing his fame. Retard.

>shitskin
It's clear from your post you're beyond mad.

There were threats after vol 3, they just happened not to do anything meaningful against Ainz.
It's like sitting on a nuke and saying you're safe.

>if you insult someone you're mad
Guess you're as mad as me.

>what is context
Last time, read the posts again. says "nothing happens" and answers by saying a lot happens but everything after volume 3 is Ainz trying to get famous because nothing has been a threat since.

>Guess you're as mad as me.
So you admit to being angry? k

No, I pretty clearly said that if I'm mad by your standards then you are too. Looks like you really are another shitskin with shit English.

> Ainz trying to get famous because nothing has been a threat since.
Ainz himself says he must never be negligent and always assume there's an entity at his level or even more powerful.
Saying "nothing is a threat to Ainz so he goes LARPing" is fucking bullshit: there ARE threats and Ainz is WARY of them.
He goes LARPing partially to bait enemy into revealing himself.
Source post faggot comprehension is shit, so is yours.

>The, "I know you are but what am I game?"
>Then say you're not mad.
Therefore I'm not mad either, right? k

>Ainz has actually had his life/Nazarick threatened in volumes 4-12 because he personally doesn't let his guard down
Forget ESL, it seems like you're just a plain retard.

I was about to say "you can't really be this stupid" but you're a third worlder so I guess you really can.

No, no, don't change the wording faggot:
>nothing past volume 3 is really a threat to Ainz
This is false.
There are threats to Ainz.
You are a fucking retard for still missing that point.

Partially reason One Punch Man is popular. Nothing happens, wrapped around small increments of development and fun characters.

What are you even racing to user? The Skeledude's only actual goal is to find his IRL friends who he guesses are stuck in the world with him.

>I'M NOT MAD!
You're 100% mad.

no u

>not all of them came over as OP characters since they weren't logged in
>he accidentally nuked them or they were a side character he murdered during the Nazarick exploration

Are you the corporate experiments shitty fanfic user?
This is even worse, you should be ashamed.

Why would this happen

>nothing past volume 3 is really a threat
>really a threat
And this is where your ESL retardation shines through. There is a difference between "nothing really a threat" and "nothing is a threat", like you've been spamming this whole time. Sure there are potential threats, but none of them are significant enough to take a break from increasing his fame. Stop posting already.

To complete the edge on the edgelord this story is creeping into.

No, I'm not? Whatever.

>none of them are significant enough
Fuck outta here: Rubedo can solo whole Nazarick and is a disaster waiting to happen, the whole fucking scene with Albedo requesting her for Death Squad was rigged with foreshadowing.

I must have missed the volume about Ainz trying to manage Rubedo. Your "what if" fanfictions are worthless.
>foreshadowing
Has it happened yet? No? Then it is a fact that nothing has really been a threat to Ainz ever since volume 3. Fuck up.

>I must have missed the volume about Ainz trying to manage Rubedo.
So you're a speedreader too, good to know.
>Has it happened yet? No?
Is it a threat? Yes?
Fuck up.

I mean its like whats the point of them having low levels for no reason and just loldying. It's not really edgy, it's just random. Plus the entire point to this series is Ainz is basically playing a role adding to the fact his in-game race is affecting his mental state which ironically helps him assume the position of edgemaster.

>killing his own friends
>not edgy
Spotted the psychopath.

This is like eating your sister for breakfast because she's now a cereal.
What the fuck were you thinking: it's just dumb.

just finished reading up to chapter 32.
Pretty dope, would recommend. I would really prefer if they draw the manga faster. I wonder how far the novel went though.

Tell us more, this is your personal blog after all.

Fuck off back to >reddit.

I'm sure you can say which volume/arc it was where Ainz had to take a break from making himself famous to deal with the threat of Rubedo then? Who am I kidding, you're going to run away from the argument with some excuse like "no spoonfeeding", because fanfiction is your specialty.

>cereal
The fuck? Did you have your umbilical cord wrapped around your neck at birth? Where did "cereal" come from?

>Martial arts debuffs bypass yggdrasil immunities
>runes bypass yggdrasil immunties
>World Savior is in NW
>Ouroboros or Five Elements probably is too

>>Source - your ass

Man, this must be some big brain knowledge. I bet you dig through maruyama's trash for this garbage head canon.

>Ainz had to take a break from making himself famous to deal with the threat of Rubedo then?
It's a Chekhov gun you silly cunt, it's supposed to be left un_dealt with until it spirals out of control.
The whole scene was a setup for that later on in LN.

The fuck you pulled "guildies are NW mooks" shit from eh?

One's feasible and one's you shitting your pants.

You accused me of being a speedreader for not knowing which volume had Ainz trying to manage Rubedo. Or was that another ESL slip whereby you actually thought I meant "the volume about Ainz knowing Rubedo exists" or something like that?

>feasible
It's not: it's complete, utter bullshit and you should stop defending it.

At least read the thread fag.
It doesn't need a volume when it's "oh there's a walking nuke in Nazarick that doesn't tell friend from foe", it was set up and timer is ticking.
Saying "there's no threat to Ainz" after Rubedo was described and joined Death Squad is pure retardation.

>arche gets murdered
>hurr edgelord is bullshit
k

Yeah, but Rubedo is under Albedo's control and Albedo wouldn't kill Ainz so...

At best it represents a threat to other Supreme Beings and not Nazarick.

Are you salty after being told to fuck off after your cancerposts ?
What the fuck has Arche's death to do with your feces of a fanfic?
It's not cringe it's drama and shock-content, none of which your fanfic have: it's just plain dumb.

>Are you salty after being told to fuck off after your cancerposts
That wasn't even me. Stay mad though.

you hurt me tonight

>yfw north korea is actually its own worst enemy because its nukes might suddenly go off by themselves
Man those politicians are so stupid, why don't they just wait until NK blows itself up instead of bothering with all the recent shit?

>Rubedo is under Albedo's control
Albedo requested it precisely because it can kill SB.
Other NPCs have built-in loyalty system that prevents them from permanently damaging SB or Nazarick, barring powerful WCI effects.

When is episode 2? Next week? Or is this another early showing like what OPM did?

Yes? And? How does it make Rubedo a threat to Nazarick?

>what is Chernobyl and Fukushima
It is a risk even for immensely more developed nations than NK.

Because nothing blocks her from fucking up Nazarick.
It's just nobody gave the order yet.

It was an early showing

Early showing! Sorry but the wait will be quite a while now~