Dragon Ball Super

Piccolo deserves a new form

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIUDs-E_yP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supernova is the best move in DB.

Prove me wrong.

that's not Dynamite Kick

Greedy fucks in media (ex. Mr Krabs) are making me hate jews and advocate for communism

And now super threads are making me hate spics.

GOHAN BLANCO WILL NEVER EXIST. YOU FUCKING SPIC GOHANFAGS

YOU'RE REMINDING ME OF FUCKING POLANDBALL AND THEIR DEADASS "POLAND CAN INTO SPACE MEME"

Episode 122 leaks

t. satanfag
>trunks fucking lifts that shit
bitch please

I want so much.

I want Piccolo to find relevance again through his endless effort, even though he's not a saiyan. If it must be more fusing, then so be it.

I want Gohan to reconcile his mind and his power, and actively fight differently than his dad.

I want Goten and Trunks to actually age a little bit, and actually appear.

I want Tien to be rewarded for his efforts.

I want Yamcha to succeed, even if it has to be in an underhanded, humorous way.
But it won't happen.

Gohan gone yet?

Gohan is going to win the tournament according to the leaks

What leaks?

>Gohan is a jobber BRRRRPFFFFFFFTTT UHUHUHUHUHUH

Anyone else agree gohan blanco will never fucking exist?

Piccolo needs some new techniques, not a new form. His design is perfect so don't change it.

Piccolo is ruined as a character. All he can do now is defend cuckhan from blasts he's too stupid to dodge, and lose and regrow his arms.He'll forever be trapped in mediocrity unless Gohan dies or retires from fighting forever.

Yes he does. Dont get me wrong I love the saiyans but I would like to see other races in universe 7 besides Frieza to compete with.

Don’t forget charging muh laser, like how every minor character just has a signature beam attack they do in their short little commercial break of a fight.

It sucks.
Piccolo is probably on SSJ2 level, but SSJ2 doesn't mean anything anymore because every new future villain is going to be on GoD level.

He will always the designated 'helper' guy. Just that guy who cleans up the small fry.

What if Piccolo unlocks a new transformation/tecnique through the namekian book of legends in the future?

I dunno, probably.

>minor character starts getting attention and having “badass” moments
>pretty much guaranteed their elimination since they’d been literally invisible otherwise
It’s so predictable even without leaks

>the most recent DBS episode was from last year
Toei needs to get their shit together

happy new year fags I hope y'all die
just kidding I hope everyone gets a qt gf and all their resolutions comes true

Job

Piccolo surely has a huge green thick big cock with a helmet shaped head shaft

XD i get it b cus 2day iz new yeerz XDDD i think you shood dumn it down sum tho because its to hard to figure out o_O

Yamcha deserves a girlfriend.

ebin post my fried

Yamcha = pure CHAD

Sounds like it's time for your dose, user.

Is it just me or android 17 role in this arc feels pretty similar to the one Piccolo had during the majority of DBZ?

A reliable mid-high tier fighter with great analytical and skills/helpful abilities and who regularly helps Goku and the others when they are in dire situations.

SSGSS Golden Cell will achieve it.

I kind of hate that they kept making him appear in arcs after he got killed only just to get instantly wrecked over and over. What's the point, just kill him off if you're just gonna have him around for perv jokes

Even Chads need to settle down to pass on their genes to the next generation of Chads.

How will you enjoy the new year?

I'm starting to believe Yamcha is the way Akira found to get back at the Chads that bullied him during high school.

I'll probably just watch anime, like always.

>little dick japs
>Chads
pick one

Eat your breakfast

No one cares.

why the fuck do they not abuse infinite energy?
They literally mention it once against an enemy who specially tries to tire them out
its fucking stupid

They did abuse infinite energy, where the fuck do you think most of the energy for the Genki Dama that pushed Goku to UI came from? Base Gohan, the humans, and Piccolo? Frieza?

Cooler is a fucking bitch

Took 9000 hours tp beat Friza, kill Cooler twice in less than 2

Yajirobe is going to win the tournament

fact

youtube.com/watch?v=YIUDs-E_yP0

So does 18 age, or is Krillin tapping that /fit/ teenage booty for life?

it's called filler in anime, cuntmonger

I agree or at the very least he deserves a major power boost, in fact I always thought that shifting the focus to be so saiyan-centric in the Android and Cell arcs onward was a mistake. It would have been nice to have a little more variety in relevant fighters than just various levels of Super Saiyan, which rapidly became boring.

>/fit/
She's a stick now.

does the mother of Bulma age?
I think Toriyama is trying to tell us something...

Did Dr Briefs build his "wife"?

Were he and Gero in some perverted hi-tech real doll club?

God, that trailer was so good it blew my dick off when it came out all those years ago. If only the young me could have known the immense disappointment of the fact that the actual game would never come out in English despite apparently being a pretty decent MMO.

Piccolo can go xbox mode, why doesn't he do that anymore

>Wanting it in English

But communism is inherently Jewish...

>Not wanting your games available in your native language
>Being this much of a language cuck

judging by Android 21 i think yes they were, or probably the Red Ribbon was something else but then they decided to use this technology for World Domination

My native language is German.

>Kefla best girl of 2017
nice

Oh, so you're a cuck by default then?
Okay faggot.

oh also Dr Slump

So it appears that the final test for getting a doctorate in DB world is to build and fuck a robot.

Is Bulma an android?

No.
Tights is

>cuck
Also, I'm not even from Germany, you fat neet.

Okay cuck

source on this statement
lewd

So he builds blondes and breeds blues

nice

I bet you're the kind of crossboarding faggot that unironically uses "weeb" on Sup Forums.

AHHHH SAVE ME GOHAN-SAN

It would have been nice if they'd used some tactics like that. For instance, Gohan, Piccolo, 17, and 18 could have formed a cell.

17 blasts a target until they're knocked out of the ring, 18 blocks all attacks with a forcefield bubble they do, and if anyone tries to get through the bubble, Piccolo special beam cannons their ass because he's got plenty of time to charge up, and Gohan is there for when things break down into a melee.

>does 18 age
She does, but slower than the others.
>Lapis as captcha
Wew

Lapis isn't even her name though.

I don't think Frieza would want Gohan to save him. He would probably be afraid that Gohan's aura of jobbing will get him like it got Piccolo and 17.

Hell, it's already started happening, he spends one episode fighing Aniraza alongside Jobhan and immediately afterwards he's already jobbing to Dyspo. The infinite vortex of jobbing that is Gohan claims another victim.

Someone photoshop Gohan into the picture of everyone sitting around Bart getting bad grades.

Oolong and Puar shapeshift into a spirit bomb and blow niggas up when?

Why not make Goku and the others into cyborgs with infinite energy?

That time of the month kek

MESTRUAL POWER

ONCE PER MONTH

because they would lose their humanity and become nothing more than powerful sextoys

Where's the fun in fighting if you know you're going to win?

t. Goku

Is he technically a trap?

I want to rub her tummy

I'm not even talking about just Goku though. No doubt Vegeta would train forever if it meant he could surpass Goku.

One quote from an irrelevant guy is not enough to convince someone

I think he'd be pretty insulted. He couldn't live with Goku giving him energy on Namek and it took him ages to get over that shit. Being "helped" by Soyhan would be a pretty humiliating experience for him. Especially since, as you said he would be enveloped in Jobhans infinite vortex of jobbing.

Fucking crossboarders.

He's highly relevent, some of Israel's most prominent rabbi have expressed those sentiments.

You are given a set of Potara and free access to the ears of any two characters you want

What fusion emerges?

17-Gohan. Easy.

bulma x 18

I give the both the potara to Goku and tell him to fuse with Gohan. He throws one of the potaras to Gohan, and ofcourse he drops it. And then he gets absorbed. End result: Buuhan

Mrs Briefs and Bulma

>the ultimate bimbo android

I need to see Kale & Caulifla breast feeding Cabba.

Add a little Chi Chi and we have the perfect recipe