Kemono Friends Season 2 Leaked

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yosrrx
youtube.com/watch?v=_uHWuYp40CI
twitter.com/7u_NABY/status/947635551749816320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dayum

serval-chan looks like THAT?

Their only chance to score at AOTY while MiA is taking a break.

Good timing Memenofags.

MiAfags really are the most cancerous fanbase of 2017.

We couldn't care any less about prestige or name, actually. Just let our director be alive and well.

We killed KF for him

Don't pretend KFaggots aren't just as obnoxious.

reminder

Any updates on the rumors of Mine conspiring against Tats?

I knew this was a lie but I clicked anyway. Just blow yourself up OP

that you have shit taste?

Do not reply.
KF threads suffered enough

>KF wins almost every other "Best of" list
Kemono Friends fans: Fuck yeah, Kemono Friends is great!

>MiA beats KF in one "Best of" list
MiA fans: See! We are better than Kemono Friends!!

Honestly, I liked both shows, bu the chip on you guys' shoulders is ridiculous and making you all obnoxious.

To be honest my favourite is pic related.

No, that's DBS.

My fellow Jojofag i see.

Boring and generic

Kemono Friends in 2D looks so pretty but in the end, it is the writting that drew me in.
No matter how much glitter they placed on it, if the soul was not returned, the franchise is dead

The dabbing taters are nice and all, but I'm hypnotised by those wiggling ration bars.

Nope.

I still find it highly suspicious they unfollowed each other. I mean, if they were both on the same page and were working as a team, then why did that happen? I have so many questions.

What if Kadokawa was actually the good guy, and wanted Tatsuki back, but Mine didn't let them? What if Mine is the big bad guy?

I don't know how to feel.

To imagine how different things were before the anime.
Why did so many normalfags have to watch it?

>Shingeki no Kyoujin on top
That alone makes the list complete garbage.

That's an improvement.

Keep in mind that he hasn't tweeted since this whole ordeal broke out in September.

twitter.com/yosrrx

Kadokawa has spoken out.
Tatsuki has spoken out
Fuka has spoken out
Everyone has made some mention of it, and you're telling me the guy responsible for a large portion of the story, art and directly worked with tatsuki hasn't said a thing on twitter?

really spins the almonds

Meh. They could all speak for all I care.

Kemono Friends is dead and there is only 1 way to bring it back to life. Shame they were all a bunch of idiots

Hope that Tatsuki's new work would be more popular than KF

>Hope that Tatsuki's new work would be more popular than KF
It won't.

I thought Hibike S2 was shit, why is it top 1?

not me, japan.

Not like there is any chance of it flopping anyway.

I don't know whose more retarded the people think Mine is the cause of this, or people who say the franchise is dead.

It may not be dead yet, but it's going to be, really soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uHWuYp40CI

The people who thinks that the franchise is still alive

There isn't any solid proof he isn't the cause so it's perfectly valid. Putting blind faith in Mine is what's retarded.

akemashite omedetou!!
mochitsuki DA!!

It's not really suspicious. He's tied to Kadokawa so he can't speak in favor of YYZ. And he probably doesn't want to risk giving the impression he was against their involvement because it would give him a bad image and might compromise further the franchise's popularity among fans of the show.
So, in both cases he can't really speak.

Mine hated Tatsuki for overshadowing him.

You posted the wrong image.

I think if it were just Mine pushing Tatsuki out they really could have avoided this entire situation though. "Due to creative disagreements between Mine and Tatsuki, Tatsuki won't return as director of season 2". Something like that still would bring negative reaction to s2 due to people looking forward to Tatsuki's work, but it wouldn't have generated all this controversy and speculation.

Also, the only way Mine would have power to single handily throw out Tatsuki at the peak of Kemono Friends' popularity is if Keroro is way more valued by Kadokawa than what they've shown for more than 5 years now.

Suggoi fun.

Japs were kind enough to include 6 extra years to make you realize somethings wrong with their taste

everyone liked season one user.

Season 2 looking good.
twitter.com/7u_NABY/status/947635551749816320

mochi is both dangerous to make and to eat

You think that because you area huge pleb.

Tokitoki!

Is this the deaf bitch? I can't tell.

Sup Forums aoty chart for reference

Kyoani fangays.

Kemono Friends RPG Promotion Movie 2nd
It is a short version!
The full version will be released in a slightly different format later than usual
intend to do something

based

Hello pot, meet kettle.

2011 was so good

>look mom I have autism and posted it again !

>Kemono Fags
>Trying to call out any other fanbase as being cancerous
Embarrassing.

>second post in current MiA thread
>literally "we did it reddit, kememebronies on suicide watch" posts
>KFfags don't even bother posting in unrelated thread

>second and sixth posts in this KF thread
>MiAfags boasting and shitting up the thread for no good reason

Let me rephrase that: "I thought Sup Forums's general consensus on Hibike S2 was that it's shit."

desu Ive only watched S1 and I thought it was amazing. Then I saw some anons saying how underwhelming the S2 was when it came out.

I actually believe that if they revealed that Mine was the cause of everything it would have caused a bigger backlash than what we had, it would have destroyed both KF and Keroro.

Honestly at this point Mine really needs to break his silence, even if it's just a generic response thanking Tatsuki for all his hard work and wishing him well in his future endeavors.

>even if it's just a generic response thanking Tatsuki for all his hard work and wishing him well in his future endeavors.
Japanese don't work like that.

Losers dont get to choose how they are treated by the winner.

>KFfags don't even bother posting in unrelated thread

I-i-its n-not us guys!

Did you even check ?
Please point out any obvious KFfags.

It's literally just one guy.

point proved

Why are Friends universally funny?

I want more lewd kabong

>Kaban got erased from the official site
Well that was fast

Did I say anything about MiAfags not being cancerous? No. Kemono Fags are still some of the most obnoxious posters on Sup Forums, you whining about "m-muh other fanbases" just proves it

>c93 new horsefriend manga was uploaded
MUH

Wew

Stay mad forever that your CGshit was bested by something from Anime Strike.

>JRA collab ended
>website was taken down
>videos were taken down

Goodbye horse Friends you were too good for this world.

Do they not understand the heart of the show that made it a gigantic hit in the first place?

Let it die, guys. It's over, let it go and stop torturing yourself

>do they not understand heart
No, they’re corporate execs
We need Kubo to save the series

What is it with the Slug and the loli ibises? They always seem to come as a set.

Really? Do they want S2 to be more closely related to mobage?

I'd be okay with this. What made me like KF so much wasn't the 3D animation that's for sure.

Who knows, but now Uchida is going to cosplay as Mirai instead of Kaban as originally planned

Do you guys really want KF S2 to have shit animation?

It was a family cosplay from a few months ago. The dad played slug, his daughters the tokis.

I want the more of the same.

Wait, I remember that one other shot with the two hanging from the arms of a real buff guy, though can't remember if he was costumed as anyone. Is that who's inside the Slug?

It's such a shame. The show worked once the staff made the cute human character that enables any audience to relate to

>Militarized Friends

I’d rather uniformly jankety 3dcg animation than 2d animation of irregular quality and QUALITY moments

The reason you're getting this treatment is because of your own hubris. I didn't have any opinion on Kemono Friends before you guys starting shitting up every AOTY thread with your shitty kids' anime. I hope you take it up the ass from us until S2 comes.

I dunno, it has been quite some time and I can't find the original Twitter post.

(You)

Well for new years she was both Mirai and Kaban.

She's actually been appearing at a lot of KF related events lately.

>that konosuba drop

No matter who they pick, without YYZ it will be shit. The franchise is dead for me. It'll basically be Milky Holmes all over again.

>Milky Holmes
I never understood that franchise. Was that supposed to be ironically bad?

I’m surprised LWA is that high, I figured only the West cared about it

thicc