Isekai

Fresh Isekai thread to start the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/jingai-no-yome-to-icha-icha-suru-anthology-comic-r22651
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yet it's not an Isekai
have some cute Ogre babies(jingai no yome v2)

the fuck it ended already?

there's a thread up and that's not even isekai

Oneshot, part of the second Jingai no yome anthology
Doesn't have the senpai NTR drama.

I haven't seen v2 anywhere

an user posted the raws the other night
they'll get translated eventually

Got a link?

he posted just the peter grill raws I'll just share them now there's like 12 pages

what kind of name is peter grill?

I realise I'm posting this in the most anticlimatic way possible but I started that way so I might as well continue

*anticlimactic

Yeah I know Peter Grill is not an Isekai, I just needed a good image to start the thread.

I wonder if this was penned after the series was first published (hence the truncation) or was the original inspiration for the series?

Any isekai out there that the mc tries to make/uses nukes or without any really cheat/nullshit abilities? Or is it too much to ask for the nips?

at their current rate Crayon box will probably have translated volume 2 by april/may so I guess we'll see it by then
bato.to/comic/_/comics/jingai-no-yome-to-icha-icha-suru-anthology-comic-r22651

I guess we'll see it soon enough, probably another month until the next proper Peter Grill chapter anyway.

What I want to know is why you keep dumping the raws to Peter Grill when it's already translated.

Ah, that was first page.
But this isn't translated, it's the Oneshot version from Jingai no Yome. I don't have a link to the tank so I shared the relevant pages...

So basically you want physicist who has enough useful knowledge to start nuclear program reincarnated into world with technology level of 20th century? Sounds pretty dull.

No, medieval setting. He struggles to find materials and equpment to make nukes because of this. Though it can be circumvented by magic crystals or some shit instead of uranium

Pretty easy to find if you do a search for [アンソロジー] 人外の嫁といちゃいちゃする アンソロジーコミック 全02巻 and raw. That's how I got those to post the other day.

well thanks for sharing back then anyway,
anyone reading exterminator?