Can i watch this if i only watched Fate/Zero?

Can i watch this if i only watched Fate/Zero?

Other urls found in this thread:

erogedownload.com/downloads/fatestay-night/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure, I mean you already fucked up.

If you mean the series then yeah, sure. They made it feel like UBW was the intended sequel to F/Z.

What would he mean tho? You can't even play Rin's route if you didn't complete Fate first

I think, that the best way to watch fate is to watch zero then UBW

Nigger you should have started with the Visual Novel.

Isn't the VN just an eroge tho?

Nigger, not everyone is autistic like us to eat up that doorstopper.
Your typical Sup Forumsnon looking to acquaint himself with Fate doesn't even know it's an adaptation on of a VN and even if he knows - he ain't gonna touch that medium with a ten foot pole. So don't act as if he committed some cardinal sin by not inexplicably downloading and patching an Ancient VN, hell - even i started as a newfag from Zero, liked what i saw and branched out into VN>Deen>UBW>Deen!UBW>CP>HA>all the rest

This. People saying that you should spend 1000 hours reading the VN and also that you should torture yourself by sitting through the unbelievably awful DEEN adaptation are shitposting. Just don't say that you like FGO, then you're really a faggot.

yes

at least in terms of art they were superior to shittable.

and music

But what if I agree with Gudao being superior to Shirou?

I hope you mean the movie and not the series.

The official Sup Forums viewing order is:

Fate/Stay Night (2006, Deen)
Unlimited Blade Works (2010, Deen)
That's it

out of 60+ hours of reading, there are only about 5 sex scenes. 99% of FSN is pure story. definitely worth the read.

I know fatefags are annoying and I also started with Zero but you can just download the patched VN from erogedownload.com/downloads/fatestay-night/ and it's like reading one book, are you really illiterate enough that it's gonna feel like 1000 hours?

>story

Maybe not 1000, but definitely took me over 50 for all three routes.
Can you really see a newfag, who's potentially new to the Visual Novels in general and ain't yet invested in the franchise to have that sort of commitment? To get through it with those flashy UFOtable adaptations around that keep on coming?

Zero's still the only iteration of this franchise that I was able to enjoy at all.

Honestly, this was pretty hot until she tears your soul out of your body

idk user, Fate was one of my first VNs

>Can you really see a newfag, who's potentially new to the Visual Novels in general and ain't yet invested in the franchise to have that sort of commitment?
I got into the franchise as a newfag by reading the visual novel because that was everyone on Sup Forums told me to. It was pretty cool because just when I finished it Zero was released so I got to disscuss it with Sup Forums just in time.

The official Sup Forums viewing order is read the fucking visual novel

>i only watched Fate/Zero?
It's already too late.

Awww, come now, the story is pretty goddamn good!

>implying you don't need to watch Fate/Zero first

>Sup Forums doesn't like H scenes now
What happened?

That's because you're a faggot.

they talk about making food 10 times more then sex. hell was a PS2 version that removed H parts also made.

KIll yourself

Why would you want to get spoiled before reading the novel?

No you would want to watch a good anime instead.

Of course he's implying that do you know that the term prequel means?

It means your supposed to watch it after the the first iteration.

There are like 5 sex scenes and Nasu only wrote them because he knew that eroge sells more than regular visual novels. There are probably more descriptions of Shiro's cooking than sex

Why would you want to get spoiled before watching F/Z?

F/Z doesn't explain it's ending at all while spoiling a great chunk of F/SN this is a trash opinion.

>Implying that descriptions of Shirou giving out dickings ain't absolutely fucking amazing

Best sequel for someone who likes Zero is HF. Too bad only one movie is out right now.

>I'm not going to listen to her complaints
Alpha as fuck

More like no movie, unless you're a nip or live in a country that has an establishment enough anime scene that you might catch a limited cinematic run at some event.

What kind of retard can't understand Zero's ending

You mean how and why the omnipotent wish granting device is corrupted that the people who sent kiritsugu on this mission knew this and that this entire the war was a farce from a start with an entirely different intended purpose to Kiritsugu's own. Gee I wonder where it tells you this

You have like ten minutes of exposition with Irisviel explaining the nature of the grial user

This sort of statement is just splendid bait. No human could be dumb enough to say this sort of shit genuinely. If the VN was 'just an eroge' why would you take the time to consider watching an adaptation of it without the sex? You'd have to be not thinking at all in order to to come to a decision like that.

It'll be easy enough to understand the overall plot, but certain aspects will stick out to you if you're familiar with Zero, but not the rest of the franchise. Like why Saber is a secondary character, or why Sakura seems to be totally fine now for some reason.

Congratulations user, it only took five of you to notice

Post the kimochii ver.

>This sort of statement is just splendid bait. No human could be dumb enough to say this sort of shit genuinely
I wish the last part of that statement was true with all of my heart.

How powerful would be him?

Why can't you like FGO if you didn't play the VN?

>all three routes.
heh

Gudao has more of a brain than Shiroushit despite only being special.

Somebody post the Fate and Sakura ones, don't have these.

>all these butthurt VN fags saying you fucked up for watching Fate/Zero
Yeah, how awful. Now that you had a taste of something that's actually good, you won't be able to sit through that shitty visual novel.

Great question. It's not like there aren't millions of GO players in Japan that have never read the VN before.

I don't get why it makes them so mad, no one would give a shit about Fate if not for Zero

no, you already fucked up big time

>this what zerofags actually believe

If average Sup Forumsnon isn't competent enough to read a VN before its adaption, then things are even worse than I imagined.

Zero is awesome but Heaven's Feel>>>>> Zero for me.

b-but user reading is hard! Why would you do it outside school?

You already messed up OP.

Nonsense statement. Trash Zero would never have been made if Fate weren't one of the best selling VN of all time.

Truly the best guide

>Tsukihime anime
Why would you recommend something that doesn't exist?

here, take your (you)

By all means, tell me why the red headed stepchild starting a high school harem during a supposed magical war is the superior story.

You clearly weren't paying attention as the stuff I'm talking about wasn't in that.

Every time I see this meme, it just makes me think of Girls' Work

Because the manchild edgelord is a much better character right?

>zerofags and fsnfags still butthurt his anime bombed while GO is pretty much TM mainflag series now.

Yeah go for it. Fate/Zero and F/SN UBW are fantastic.

The VNs are total ass and no matter how much you claim they were "TEH BEST SELLUN VNS EBBAR" that still means they sold like 50k copies.
VNs suck ass and you suck ass now kill yourself or I will kill you to save your mother the trouble.

Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's good. Ufotable's Fate works continue to sell well anyway. You'd have to be some kind of mouthbreather to enjoy GO so I don't see why I should be mad that it exists. I pity the people who spend their lives on gatcha trash.

I'm halfway through Fate Stay Night and I haven't seen anything else in the franchise

How badly did I fuck up?

Reading isn't that hard, user.

You can still save yourself. Stop watcing and read the visual novel.

You can still save yourself, stop watching and start Fate/Zero

This just seems like pointless elitism to me

I'm pretty sure most people will tell you the VN is trash

Alright, thanks fren

Literally no one who read it tells you that

The VN tells the complete story of Fate/Stay Night. Starting off with anything else is doing yourself a disservice.

The only people who will tell you the VN is trash is people who haven't actually read it or just hate weebshit in general and ended up reading a chuuni visual novel for some reason

>most people will tell you the VN is trash
Do you have some sort of statistics for this?

Who? The VN is just superior, there are no arguments other than muh animations or muh drawings. The story is more detailed, the characters occasionally have interesting monologues, you get to understand on a deeper level the fate characters, how they think and why they do what they do. There's just so much more, you can't even compare the VN to the anime or manga.

>most people
they are only quaternaries who play only the waifu/husbando collection game, read a doujin or two, and see some fanarts and then pretends to know what they’re talking about.

The overwhelming majority of the Sup Forums userbase consider the VN inferior to the adaptations

Do a poll if you don't believe me

>majority of the Sup Forums userbase read the VN

>do a poll if you don't believe me

>The overwhelming majority of the Sup Forums userbase consider the VN inferior to the adaptation
The overwhelming majority of the Sup Forums userbase hasn't read the novel

Most of Sup Forums didn't read it retard.

Surely a significant portion has though right? Fate always has 24/7 threads around here.

> Fate always has 24/7 threads around here
But if you actually read the threads is painfully obvious that a lot of people there haven't read actually read it.

I was obviously referring to the people who had read it, smartass

Go read it and come back with your own opinion. Most of the retards who say they've read the VN didn't even finish the first route which is arguably the most boring one.

The percentage that has read has gone down over the years. More and more people come to the threads with information only from the wiki and act like they know what they're talking about. Threads continue to derail to rin vs. sakura shitposting based entirely around memes.