2018 will be the year of the Christmas Cake

2018 will be the year of the Christmas Cake.

>tfw you older

you fucking wish

so do I

and also pregnancy tests scare the living shit out of me now, used to be fetish shit until I almost b& myself from being free

thank you based god

I hope so

I want to knock up a desperate cake who feels her biological clock ticking, and have her look at me with tears of joy in her eyes from appreciation of fertilizing her egg and cuddle the rest of the night with her in bed thinking up baby names

It will be a good year.

I'm going to eat cake everyday this year!

I fucking miss this meme

Is this a CG from a VN? Or is it just from Pixiv?

Holy shit I'm the same fucking age. God damn it. Why out of all the sperm my dad shot into my mom did I have to make it.

Hachiman is too immature to be a good father to their children as he said himself, if he were only born 5-10 years earlier he would have married her in an instant

every year is for cake

Fuck off with this retarded meme. Shitzuka is an obsessive abusive used goods cunt that fucks gigolos.

according to your head canon nigger

Have no idea, just had it saved for awhile.

>Why out of all the sperm my dad shot into my mom did I have to make it.
I ask myself as well sometimes.

Actually it’s canon from the source material.

Hiratsuka is the only one who deserves Hachiman.

Would she let 8man cum inside her?

It will be the year of Linux on the desktop.

Hiratsuka is a whore that fucks male strippers for money. This is canon.

Actually, Hiratsuka is from the future. She's a late christmas cake Yukino, in her timeline she pursued the sciences instead of the arts and built a time machine. See that lab coat she keeps wearing? that's a steins;gate reference right there.

Remember when Hachiman said this?

"What if... And this is strictly hypothetical... What if you could reload your save data to change your previous choice, like in a game? Would it change your life? The answer is a resounding no."
"The world won't change, you must change yourself in this world. Now, how will you change yourself? Answer is, you become the god of the new world."
"We're back to how we started and can now live our own lives again. There's no reset button on life, but at least you can reset your relationships."
"Life goes on regardless of whether you're laughing or crying, and your high school days will eventually draw to a close."
"Life is something that can never be lived twice. Even this pointless act will eventually end. And while thinking that one day, I'll surely regret its end."
"Everyone is a slave to their past. No matter how much you wish to move forward, the events of yester year will bear down on you like the light of the stars as soon as you glance up. Unable to laugh or to banish your past, you carry it ceaselessly in a corner of your heart, waiting for it to resurrect at an inopportune moment."

That's a foreshadowing of time travel changing the world right there. Yukino resetting life and restoring/improving relationships proving Hachiman wrong

Notice anything about her appearance? that's an adult Yukino right there. Notice the special treatment or favoritism he shows towards Hachiman? Well he loved him and made a few bad decisions in her timeline which resulted in her still being unmarried. Filled with regret, she decides to go back to the past and "correct" her mistakes by guiding the present Hachiman and Yukino to the outcome she always wanted.

So you could easily post the text then, right?

Those words sound like something Okabe from the beta attractor field would say.

First volume famalamadingdong. Sensei is used goods.
>Well, I plan on going to whatever college I can get into.”“
>I see.” Hiratsuka sensei nodded in agreement and sounded her approval. “And after that, what kind of employment do you intend to find?”
>“I’m going to find a beautiful and distinguished woman to marry so that she’ll continue to support me till I die.”
>“I asked about employment! Give me a specific job!”
>“I already told you - House-husband.”
>“That’s what you call a gigolo! A dreadful way to live. They hint at the possibility of marriage and then before you know it they’re in your house and they’ve even got a duplicate house key made and not to mention that they’ve started to carry their bags in and then when it’s time to break up they even take my furniture with them like some damn hobo!” Hiratsuka sensei gushed, making to sure to divulge every last detail. She was talking so vehemently that she was drawing short breaths with tears welling up in her eyes.
>It was too pitiful....So pitiful that I actually wanted to cheer her up.
>“Sensei, it’s okay! I won’t be like that. I’ll do the housework properly and become a gigolo that surpasses all other gigolos!”
>“What kind of crazy superstring theory is that?!”

Yuifaggs btfo

Nigga it’s some dumb fag pulling shit out of his ass.

She doesn't mean prostitute gigolo she means a man who is slutty

She still sucked his cock. Besides, she has fucked other people. It’s canon.

Hiratsuka is still the most genuine of the female characters, Yuki always lies and Yui is a manipulative cunt.

And what is wrong with that? I for one, don't dislike used goods. Especially such fine, mature women such as Hiratsuka

>S E E T H I N G

spot the virgin

Fucking oregairu waifu wars, here we go.

Hiratsuka is one of the least genuine characters. She lies all the damn time.

Nothing. Just that technically she’s not a cake and that she is loose with men.

>OP posts a shitty oregairu pic
What did you expect? Shit like that always attracts those people.

you'd probably want to avoid someone her age who hadn't had sex at least once user.

I'm not surprised, by any means, I'm just tired of it. It also reminds me of how promising the series was as it started and how terrible it eventually became.

I don’t care, I’m just pointing out that this particular chick has swallowd a lot of cum from random men.

since when have cakes needed to be virgins?
go back to re dd it

Cakes have to be virgins? I thought it just meant unmarried, unwanted women.

There's a reason this phrase is filtered, you know.

No one is saying they need to be virgins. People are saying that she fucks a lot of sleezy men.

It became haremshit when the fandom wanted it to become haremshit and campaigned for it. Then the author became as shitty jew that whored the series out for money and turned it into haremshit. I’m fairly certain you are partislly to blame as well.

and yet you're trying to modify the definition of cake?

I was way late to the party, I only watched it like last year. And even if, what can a single faggot do? I don't even have a twitter to call the author a twat.

When you start arguing semantics it usually means the discussion isn't going anywhere.

No? Just saying that she’s not unwanted and that she fucked people.

Shippers kill the franchise by ruining Yukino's character, shippers are cancer.

Well, cakes are superior when they are virgins on top of it.

Then nothing. I thought since you participated in this thread you were one of those season 1 senseifags.

Calm down Yuipollfag. I was mostly talking about sidegirlfags, Irohafags, senseifags and trapfags. Those were the ones that ruined the threads and the series.

>implying 2018 won't be the year of YuriChristmas Cake

So your point your trying to prove is moot, ALL shipping is cancer. It should have stayed a decontruction like Madoka and Evangelion on escapist otaku, but you faggots ruined it.

Would cakes want to be knocked up?

Well no. Yukino and Yuifags actually discussed shit. However the 2 year delay and overall hostility from sidegirlfags for years, turned everyone rabid. It doesn’t help that the author is a piece of shit that has been running the series into the ground for the past two years by focusing on anything and everything other than finishing the story.

Sensei > Yukinos Sister > Yukino >> the trap >>>>>> Yui

Shit taste.

Most of the arguments of Yukinofags and Yuifags is usually "will 8man fuck this girl? Why is the wait so long?!"

The only thing that can salve this mess is the MC stays loner or ends up with his first crush for maximum salt. Either should be the goal, not pleasing shippers.

I thought this was going to be a cake thread.

Fuck no. Back then people actually discussed shit. The only thing that can actually salvage this story is for Watari to crush over more than half of his cast, but he probably doesn’t have the balls to do that.

Then don’t post Shitzuka. See what it attracts?

I didn't post shit. And don't call her that.

Calm down shipperfag.

>a man who is slutty
So an user?

I mean the OP doesn't imply this can't happen.

is rumi a kagari or is she actually yukino too?

OP here, I fucked up. She is still a good cake, though.

She isn’t even a cake you mongoloid.

She is a cake. Cakes are not characterized by not having any relationships at all - but by their inability to have meaningful long-term relationships.

The protagonist is an unlikeable autist so it fits to be fair. Being a completely shit character is fine when they're also the self-insert for the lonely target audience though.

Yeah except the teacher in this case is shit as a person and as a character. The best ending for her is to drink herself to death for being so shitty.

where did the cake touch you user ?

Why can’t you take criticism?

Are you this mad because she may be a non-virgin?

That was said about 2017 and it ended up being the year of the bitch.

Why are you so triggered? Did someone offend your waifu?

>triggered
Are you Tumblr? Stop misusing the word, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Then this shitty cake should have won.

Are you a faggot? Why are you so defensive?

Why are you so angry?

>(you)ing the wrong person

the state of le upvote user

What is your problem user?

Don't worry, Hachiman wont be getting a 10/10 like Yukino either.

I just want to know why you hate the cake so much.

You need to go back.

Good thing he belongs to Yui.

You sound really hurt and upset user.

stop it you're making me hard

Maybe, but I do know a beautiful and classy aristocratic girl like Yukino would never lower herself by not dating someone of her families choosing, particularly approved by her sister and mother.

I am, you hurt me.

Shit is mad disgusting.

> ignoring Yukino hates her mother
> ignoring she repeatedly tells Haruno her feelings are none of Haruno's concern

Are you going to lock yourself in your room and close the curtains?

Yes

No one cares. Hikki is Yui’s meatrod.

you're just not man enough to join her in the shower for a drink and a smoke

This is shitty writing what the author did. Making Yukino hate her mother and sister, being doki doki for 8man. Being completely helpess and vulnerable so that he can "save" her.

Old Yukino would have laughed at the notion of all this.

>saggy tits
>smells like shit
No thank you.