Naruto

Does Sup Forums still pretend they never liked this show. I mean it had its moments, i say a 7/10 overall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e05D6MjVjlE
youtube.com/watch?v=iAVJ7W8F7IA
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
youtube.com/watch?v=C-ctkRwC0E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never forget

I did like it at first. Had several volumes of the manga and would watch it on Toonami. Dropped it towards the end of the Chuunin exam arc though. Don't really remember why as I think people generally consider that part of the series still good.

After the invasion of Pain arc it really went downhill. After that it wasn't a fucking show about Ninja's but rather BDZ shit. This whole series could have been fucking great if they kept it small scale and not ridiculous overpower crap.

It started great but lost steam after the chunin exams and was downright unwatchable by shitpudden.

Only good arcs

>Chunin
>Pain
>Land of Waves

Original is a 9/10. Shippuuden is a 7/10.
Maybe I just really like fanservice.

Fanservice is great. ]

this also its fun fagets

check em

The man that saved Shippuden from being

youtube.com/watch?v=e05D6MjVjlE

She will always have a special place in my hearth.

it's shit

>watching Naruto
I seriously hope you guys don't tread through all that filler

Cuckday best day.

>''Naruto is a dumb ser......''

youtube.com/watch?v=iAVJ7W8F7IA

No, he fucked up more by being mean to the uchihas and making them all insane, killing madaras (adorable) little brother and making madara hate every senju that wasnt hashi, creating the reanimation jutsu that caused 99% of the series' problems, and not burying his brother somewhere more secretive so obito would have stayed dead and madara would have never got the juubi.

Was only decent until chuunin exams. Then it tried to be this bigger than life serious shit driving the story and that's when it become boring shit.

Miss the days when you faggots got your threads bombed out of existence. Fuck you, and fuck your awful shounenshit.

What was the exact moment you dropped this series?

I say it was when Pain started to revive fucking everyone.

Anyone remember when MOOT played this the whole fucking day on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

Pein was the best character.

His voice was so hot and he was an actual intimidating villian. not to mention his desgin was cool

nagato was a retard falling for the TNJ tho

This was what put me on the edge. I kept going a little further, but I could never get the bad taste of mass revival out of my mouth.

Unless it's a primary mechanic of the story, I think revival is always a shitty asspull

SASOOKE HES RLLY KEWL

Is it still canon?

Why not? It's fun. If you don't enjoy naruto filler you might as-well just read summaries on wikipedia.

I miss public bans

Show is great until Pain arc.

the downhill started when rasengan was introduced. That was the moment you knew the series would turn into shit

I suppose you really hated the year prior to that where Naruto threads were quite popular on the board, before they were proven to be attracting gaiafags and thus had to be excised.

Original Naruto is great no shame

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Best ninja.

after the chunnin exam it felt like it was just speeding towards Naruto v Sasuke. Would have liked more missions/buildup

no.....just no....
>this isn't my first time hearing but each time gets worse and worse. Two world wars and now that?! Germany needs to be glassed.

8.5/10 until orochimary vs sarutobi

2/10 afterwards

--
Also, GOAT OST

youtube.com/watch?v=C-ctkRwC0E4

How is Naruto a love polygon?

>might as well just read summaries
Exactly what I did. Read the plot and watched some of the better fights