Queen of my heart

;_;

Why did they just ripoff Seibah and Shirou's Avalon scene at the end?
Did Nasu think it was okay because he likes when people fanwank his work?

Damn. She's so fucking perfect.

but there is more

Semiramis really was gorgeous.

She really is.

I started watching Apo for her and then she turned out to be irrelevant with her scenes cut out.
Fuck the anime.

I would fuck this fish

Supposedly, she kicked his father's ass.

It would have been nice to get more of her. The series decided to follow the wrong set of characters.
What a fucking mistake.

Did Nasu invent the cliche of having a loved one die in your arms/lap?

What's the relevance of that in regards to my complaint?

this you could feel the story went to shit in the last 8-10 episodes when everything was set up for sieg and jeanne

The way Sisigou and Mode Red were pushed aside to die.
Unforgivable. They got me so fucking excited in the first episode.

>elf is once again best girl in fate series
who could have guessed

W H O R E
H
O
R
E

Why did you post a picture of the future Mrs. Sakura Emiya?

Didnt Achilles also fuck her corpse?

>being a wormfagg
2017+1

That was Penthesilea. Also the necrophilia thing is from a poem that was written in the 20th century so it's not part of the classical mythology.

I know it signifies horrible atrocities in her life, but I liked how the Japanese Fandom has this weird obsession with making Sakura a bug Pokémon trainer. Some of the pictures are adorable. Not that one though.

Why is her "Wife", "motherly" and "feminine" level are so fucking high?

I dont understand Waver having Alexander's robe in this timeline, and treating it like he would have after participating in Zero version of the 4th war. Did the Zero version of the 4th war happen or not? I thought the timline split at the third war and the Apocrypha war was the 4th war in this timeline, since the Yggs had control of it.

>being a rhinokek
so salty

try again

my waifu on the front page

Not necessarily the best or strongest but she definitely has my favourite NP in the series, it's just so versatile and unique.

He presumably participated in a spinoff war that happened to share some of the 4th's events, at least enough for him to end up the same.

This.
Her battle with Mordred was fucking awesome, the way she can fuck up her oponents with poison is just scary. Aka no Seibah had the worst possible matchup in the HGW by far.

And that's only after she managed to get inside, which took every other servant working together just to be able to disable all the defenses and what not. Otherwise she can float and nuke away, or drop an army she's harbouring in to an area she wants intact.

Also, come to think of it, she actually beat Mordred, because she wasn't killed, huh.

Assuming all defences are up, fhowm any NP can scuttle it from the outside? Can Saber Excalibur it from the ground? Can Gil GoB spam it? (Obviously EA would work too)

I keep forgetting she's Assassin and not Caster

2017 and 2018 have heaven's feel and sakurafaces.
It couldn't be better to be a wormfag.