ITT anime that women don't understand

ITT anime that women don't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS0uZUOkHAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women love this show though

but they don't understand it

Women only understand things for superficial reasons. And that's fine in its own. But you can basically list every single thing created by man itt. It's not really fun

They do understand it

No we don't

Is this some sexist shit about women not knowing what honor or a good fight is?

tfw this brainlet man really thinks that YYH is hard or something

What's there to "understand" about YYH?

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

But they really don't, they're shallow creatures who think it's just needless violence.

>basically list every single thing created by man itt. It's not really fun
Levelzero readers on my Sup Forums. How queer.

woman detected

>t. stupid neckbeards that don't talk to woman
>"a-all woman are shallow whores anyways"

hi Stacey

Intelligent reply. You convinced me with your way of words.

Go back to whatever newfag board you came from, crossboarding underage garbage.

Good luck to any woman who tries to understand Toguro and how his need to atone for his failure in the past to a point where he's too honorable for his own good.

Most women are boring cum dumpsters

Because they obviously never feel any of those things.

>women
>feelings
Exactly the prolbem

Such wise womanly words! Truly, we as men should reevaluate ourselves from this thought provoking statement.
>3D women are not important
Nevermind.

I'd love for one of you to prove me wrong instead of hitting me with your buzzword lines

this really isn't that hard a theme to empathize with

No, women never own up their mistakes, and always try to shift the blame on others, often portraying themselves as victims in the process.

You have to have a pretty fucking thick head if you think we can't enjoy shounen for the story and fights. Unless you view us as airheads who only watch shit Sol/yaoi shows

I'd love for you to talk to me instead of just replying to as many people as possible without responding to the contents of their posts

I vehemently believe they only watch one show a season and make endless threads on them (Yaoi on Ice, Gay Swimming, Magus Bride, Your Name). Watching a movie 20 times a month is just insane. Not even a good one at that.

is it a legal blog-posting thread?
I liked the a*spull because it brought us the best track in the score.
youtube.com/watch?v=rS0uZUOkHAw

If women can (ever) understand your favorite anime it is SHIT

Woman are shallow whores anyone who is not a white knight knows this, especially Chads.

Not the same user but you probably wouldn't have the mental capacity to take any argument they would make seriously and just reply with "dumb bitch lol"

It's cool to enjoy the show and the great fights and all the fans agree. It's just that the series has a strong theme of honor to it which many people seem to think women lack.

i would except no one actually took the liberty of seriously trying to retort what i said. exactly what this user said but if you insist I'll seriously reply to what was mostly sarcasm

I'm not a woman
>sarcasm
I've been primarily on this board for years now

happy?

From what I've seen they're aren't too many threads for those shows, maybe one or two over several days, meanwhile I see shitloads of waifu, Moe, and idol threads (most likely made by men) around

>not the same user
Then don't reply

Anime is a straight man's hobby. Just like any art-form is.

Why is a guy calling other guys air headed?

>Implying that anime is a secret all boys club with no girls allowed
I pity you

this would be easier to believe if it wasn't coming from people who don't speak to women. white knights have distorted views of woman too but any board on Sup Forums isn't any better, but on the opposite view. it only takes a normie to know that women differ from each other because they actual have normal conversations with women

but that's just my two cents

Fujos aren't human and girls don't browe Sup Forums

>Girls don't browse Sup Forums
>What are yoi, osomatsu, hxh, & bnha threads?

so fujos aren't human because they don't flinch at two men standing next to each other?

Genkai is a great self-insert
>harem/teaching
>a gamer gurl
>nearly perfect human being, so perfect she was in a grave danger because of that
Botan is good for low-estro femanons
>witty as fuck
>good looking
>not involved in any romantic relationships but always relevant

Lol there's some girl inhxh hreads that posts timestamps pics of hers for attention

I'm not going to be sexist and judge how women have no grasp of these things but I'll just say if there are some who do, they stand above all others.

If you have seen the series and think that we are talking about the fights it just proves OP's point. Watching other men acting honorable and loyal makes our hearts burning with passion. It's like shopping new shoes using their sugar daddies credit card for women. They all seem to be thrilled doing it but we men will never truly comprehend it.

Of course I understand the honour that the characters portray, I've just seen some others from other threads saying that women don't comprehend fights in anime

Who are you quoting?

Toguro was pretty much the true embodiment of honor, even to a level that is tragic.

Women fundamentally ruin anything they try to get into. They come in and begin demanding everything be changed to cater more to them.

>Discussing 3D women on Sup Forums
How low has this board fallen.

It/s a Sup Forums meme.

As a guy who enjoys YYH, I wish all those sexist faggots can just fuck off because you're giving us all a bad image. True, honor is a strong theme in the series and the stereotypical notion in society is that women don't understand it, but shutting them out and denying them any chance to even show they do is something that pisses me off.

>this
Women will never understand Fukumotos art

There's plenty of shoujo and josei that caters towards them though. I think that's the one thing that'll keep anime from falling to the same fate as video games and comics.
There's already something for everyone.

>caters towards them
Yeah. Trash made just in order to sell instead of telling a story. We know

I'm a guy. And the most prominent fans of FKMT's work in my circle are girls by far.

most men are vulgar pigs

>fans
Do you not get women? They don't understand something they just say they like something.

sounds like you have some pretty bad experience, user. Sorry your mother was such a bitch.

He was just autistic.

That Botan is best girl. That spirit detective woman who had the job before Yusuke was cute too.

Did the post hit too close soyboy?

They just want the nose-dickings. Girls understanding of media boils down too "I love penises but also men's butts."

I have LITERALLY never dated a chick who could enjoy Samurai Champloo beyond the surface level. It’s beyond them.

That's not true, we're ALL little girls here.

>t. white knight cuck

Botan is great for me because I want to violently molest with my big strong hands.

Reminder that men will never truly be able to understand shoujo or yuri

>soyboy

go back to watching the buzzfeed videos you claim to hate

Didn't Yusuke grope the tits and dick of a crossdresser just to make sure he wasn't a woman before beating him up?

I get the feeling maybe the series is disagreeing with you

Old mecha/military series honestly. War is dumb, males are dumb, I don't get it.

>War is dumb, males are dumb
Sounds like you get it to me, actually.

That's actually probably the greatest summary of Gundam UC I've ever read.

He was already going to fight the guy and says it doesn't matter much, just makes it easier for him. The scene was more to show how the villain abuses the stereotype to take advantage of men.

Sure, Kuwabara was the one who forces the implication that women can't be fighters and tough but he was never stated to really be right. In contrary, the scene shows pretty well, the flaw in his thinking.

How so?

>women never own up to their mistakes, and always try to shift the blame onto others, often portraying themselves as victims in the process

Just saying, in my experience this literally applies to 90 percent of people, male or female. The vast majority of people have no sense of honor or personal pride and will try to escape blame and responsibility given the opportunity and honestly from what I've seen this isn't a deficiency exclusive to women, nor is it something that all women lack, just 90 percent of them like 90 percent of men also lack it.

Honor is something you learn through your life experiences, it's not some intrinsic quality imprinted into your chromosomes. You just notice women who lack honor more than men who lack it because modern society enables women to play the victim more than men.

LOL

YYH has many a female fans and male fans in Brazil, it had much more romance than DBZ or Saint Seiya (gay romance).

>LOL
>in Brazil
No one cares, monkey.

Women of Sup Forums, I would like you all to submit a one-paragraph essay on your choice of a character from Yu Yu Hakusho and how they relate to the anime's overall theme of honor. Your essay is due in 30 minutes. A poor understanding of honor will result in a demarcation of Sup Forums honor points.

They will never be able to comprehend Johnny. Tatami Galaxy itself is far too sophisticated for the average fujo, but this element on its own is beyond them.

It's nice how even during the time of the early 90s when shounen manga have to conform to the standard of having all male fighters, the few female fighters in YYH are actually some of strongest ones(like Genkai and Mukuro). YYH actually treats the female gender pretty well compared to all the other shounen during the time(coughdbzcoughcoughvidelcough).

Women can't understand martial arts autism

Forgot image

It's not about the fight. It's why they fight. And the build up before.
Most women won't understand why two guys that btfo each other one minute become pals after the fight while any guy that got into a fight can relate.
Women hold grudges for ages while most guys tend to settle things as soon as they can and move on

Who Cares about what 3D whores can't understand