i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png
i.imgur.com/2NuHgb6.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819
a.uguu.se/dycZmdfFunHX_11.親友誕生☆.mp3
imgur.com/9xPzt46
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Overjustice's secretary and Binkan-chan dressed as said secretary on lunch break

/r/ing a giant girl from Gantz smiling at the viewer.

Requesting color. Refs below.
i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png

requesting monika coming out of the computer to hold my hand. I'll use it as a thumbnail to the song I'm singing for her if you do.

>inb4 Sup Forums
They don't like anime characters, besides people are requesting fire emblem waifus to be drawn

Requesting more gay potatos

Requesting Dante, Farmgirl and Super Agent doing The Shield's fistbump.

Requesting Ingrid working at a fast food restaurant

I second this!

Well it's a good thing it's neither Japanese nor an anime character, right?

Someone draw Felix, Astolfo and Hideri playing vidya together.

Happy New Year! Requesting a smug Uzuki to usher in 2018 please.

Requesting Sakura from Tenshi no 3P in winter wear and/or a scarf looking at her breath in the cold air. Or, Sakura in a sweater with no bottoms on looking lewd and inviting.

In celebration for Kirara Fantasia, I want to request Nono (orange haired girl) and Matsuko (the doll) from Urara Meirochou doing take_your_pick tag. Can be either of these 3 poses.

being passive aggressive isn't making you more japanese

Requesting my DBZ OC, Totoma colored. Skin color: Normal, Hair and eye color, Brown, Armor color: Gold, Red, and Silver, Wristband color: Red, Tights and Glasses color: Black, Boots color: Red and Gold, Tail color, Brown.

Requesting Gyujiro and Groak staring at each other

Requesting RPG party of Aqua, Akko, Mordred, and Yoshiko

>requesting monika dressed as "X anime character" coming out of the computer to hold my hand. I'll use it as a thumbnail to the song I'm singing for her if you do.
fixed

Requesting Fubuki wearing Kiss-shot 's dress.

Please and thank you!

VN is anime!

Requesting Satania in a see through white top and a fundoshi in the pouring rain at the viewers door asking if she can come in to dry off. i.imgur.com/2NuHgb6.jpg

Requesting kissshot in fubukis dress

Requesting Senpai fucking Nagatoro hard

I want to request something but I can't remember what it's called when a girl is sitting with a sign around her neck that says what she did. Is there even a name?

Requesting Natsumi from Non Non Biyori being instant_loss_2koma'd. First panel can be her going "Eh? Stop bullying onee-chan? But it's so fun, besides what are you going to do about it?" Second panel can be up to your imagination, as long as it ends with her being fucked.

booru just tags those with sign_around_neck and pet_shaming
refer to that if it needs to be explained to people

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up a sitting Genos. Fuwa on the left side of Genos fixing wires and Galvantula on the right side of charging him up

who is the cutie on the top right?

A sleep deprived scientist who wants to figure out the mystery of childbirth

Requesting Megumi and Raphi having tea together

Might as well try this one last time.

Requesting Hibiki and Miku enjoying a New Year's celebration together.

requesting Jungle Girl Mako Mankanshoku wrestling a big Crocodile to save a naked Ryuko Matoi (SFW, obviously) as referenced in this picture.

Requesting Sturm either in a ninja outfit, cute wedding dress, pajamas or stretching her legs.

Since we were talking about pregnancy, I also would not mind seeing her pregnant, wearing casual clothes and happily rubbing her stomach.

Requesting drunk office lady Lalaco

Requesting Haruka Nanase cosplaying as Gerudo Link.

Requesting Reimu trying to solve this twisty puzzle:
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg

twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819

Happy new year panties

Those lines are way too clean to be him.

Requesting Akagi fishing, anchor for

what is animating

I always find it a process of trial and error that ends up with at least five revisions and additional between frames. I have no idea how people figure out what's needed first try, even though I've had animation reference books in the past that had key frame instructions for walk cycles etc.

By the way, this was playing when I opened your pic and it goes perfectly
a.uguu.se/dycZmdfFunHX_11.親友誕生☆.mp3

Requesting Grayfia from High School DxD cosplaying as Dahlia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Requesting your favorite idols being gay.
Male idols are good too.

Taking dragonball requests.

Kenshiro in dragonball art style.

Draw 2 dragonballs touching

thanks user, im gonna play around with it a bit, its good to know that its not just my imagination that its hard.

also
>that sync
blessed post, user

Oolong as Hentai Kamen

Requesting Izuku going Super Saiyan.

Ranfan succubus

Forgot pic. Requesting Izuku going Super Saiyan.

Me and Sayaka-chan going to a temple together!

>Me
Post ref pic.

Requesting pic related but with goku and vegeta instead.

This is very random, but Requesting an anime version of serval Harry Potter characters, each representing the four Hogwarts Houses as they standing in front of their respective house colors and crests. Harry Potter for Gryffindor, Draco Malfoy for Slytherin, Cedric Diggory for Hufflepuff, and Luna Lovegood for Ravenclaw. And the order of the image should go from left to right, Cedric, Harry, Draco, Luna.

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

best mage

That's scary!

quick one
thanks friend
i do it for fun and i don't want to make money of this. There are good people and I'm sure more will come

draw Jiren being cool
very nice

uhhhhhh. thicc

Make a self-insert character then.

for the love of god don't bring that shit here too.

Thanks for this one Friendo. Sturm looks quite motherly. Sturm usually such an angry expression on most of the time, so seeing her like this puts a smile on my face. I hope we keep getting pregnant girls here, this fetish needs more love.

Requesting a drawing of Akko's parents reaction when they get her IQ test back

Sorry.

Here you go! Here's me and Sayaka-chan.

It's been here forever. Drawfag-tans are literally that.

Don't worry, it's not a real self-insert, baby.

I thought the weekend was over.

For drawfags, who are drawing.

Oh wow, that's a very adult looking Sakura. I love how you drew her body, from her shoulders to her really amazing thighs. Everything about that looks wonderful. Thank you so much!

>Don't bring self-inserts here
>Unless it's for drawfags, that's okay!

Requesting self inserts and drawing them are 2 very different things with very different autism levels.

Requesting Yoshie dressed as Ivy Valentine harassing Akkun with really bad bondage-themed pick-up lines

Requesting Kasumi Toyama, Rin Hoshizura, and Miku Maekawa as cats and playing with Mew from Pokemon

Requesting Harumi using her body as reference for a doujinshi.

OR here.
Holy hell. That is some mighty fine rendering. Excellent work!

thanks, I'd be down to do some more simple cutelewds like that if anyone wants some.

If you're up for drawing more thicc in sweaters, I'd be up for some.

*With her

what kind of body type you good with? thicc, loli, or all kinds?

Done.

mkay, got a name for her, so i can llok at some more refs?

ill try any bodytype, gotta get out of my comfort zone this year

10/10

Sure, her name is Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters!

>ill try any bodytype, gotta get out of my comfort zone this year
Can you draw Abel from GaoGaiGar looking lewd and showing nopan? All she wears is a cape so maybe something with that?

That Goku in on point.

10/10

draw ougi please imgur.com/9xPzt46
glad you liked it friend, she is cute, i like pregnant girls as long as it does not involve anything bad, it must be pure, here is it with simple colors

Oh dang, nice follow up. If I knew you were gonna keep working on it, I'd ask if you could do something about her hand on her tummy. Thanks either way.

good stuff Friendo

also very nice

Requesting Fuu showing off her legs or being lewd and drunk.

Requesting Fuu getting raped by Mugen an Jin, because why the hell would they follow orders from a smelly peasant girl to go on a dangerous quest if they can just rape her?

Cute sturm

sry im still pretty slow

Wew, no worries user, I've waiting longer than that! That felt like an instant to me.

This is excellent stuff, especially with the way you've drawn her top and incorporated stuff from her normal outfit. Dat toned tummy and boob push too, almost like you knew exactlywhat I'd be looking for.

Thanks, user! Appreciate this great piece!