Kemono Friends

>no 2nd season
W-why...?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/948071357627224065?s=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is tho

there will be but it just won't be done by YYZ, I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp.

Both series were great. I don't like this meme.

They don't have a studio or director or any staff lined up. It'll be years minimum before any potential season 2. Realistically I'd say 4 but they could rush it out in 2 or 3.

The Director was fired for making it good but not following the what the production company wanted so in protest the rest of the staff quit. So yea pretty much zero chance of lightning striking twice.

Surely they wouldn't need another 500 days when they've already developed all the CG assets.

Reminder that according to this chart it was more popular than nearly everything last year? Thanks I guess.

To be fair last year was pretty bad

Why is Madoka so popular? It's a good series, but It's not THAT good. I never understood the following it gets.

The universe hates good things

Why is Kemono Friends so popular? It's a good series, but It's not THAT good. I never understood the following it gets.

>but they could rush it out in 2 or 3.
Hardly, KF is a hot-as-the-sun potato right now, no studio will take the risk in a while. And since the anime is the core of the project, it will fade into irrelevancy against whatever new anime/franchise/IP overlaps it in popularity before S2 happens.

Knowing these options, was crashing the franchise over letting Tatsuki have the creative control he wants and had been successful with really the decision Kadokawa wanted to go with? What the hell happened between them?

A wise and smart director would accept doing S2 and ask Tatsuki for advice under the table. KADOKAWA wouldn't know anything, S2 would go just like Tatsuki wanted, everybody's happy.

No idea, someone went full retard and now we are all stuck here, it's neither the first nor the last time a businessman goes full retard.
>S2 would go just like Tatsuki wanted, everybody's happy.
Except people wouldn't notice and as a slight mistake happens, all hell would break loose. Even if Tatsuki would be back, if something went slightly wrong people would be upset, because the previous drama and people actually having expectations on the studio instead of simply rooting for an underdog.

I might be wrong but I think people would realize at some point that Tatsuki is involved due the scenes, the dialogues, the development of the characters, etc., I mean, nips are obssessed with KF, I'm sure they'd notice these things better than us.

Because it dared to do the unexpected.

>Serval's VA voiced a character in a mobile game I randomly play
>She's an easy to obtain character right now, too

I don't know how I feel about this. The game is Blazing Odyssey, if you want to have her voice as a ditzy angel.

New pavilion vid, uses Mine art. twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/948071357627224065?s=17

Not the best timing.

>no 2nd season
So is it over now? Anything to look forward to?

Death

Great, but it doesn't show a damn thing.
I get very worried about video games that never show gameplay, you know, the thing you're going to be doing when you get the game.

Isn't it stated to be a cat watching simulator? Not sure how much gameplay it will even have.

I'm coming to see you Grapp-kun...
>but it doesn't show a damn thing.
Kojima

>*squat*
>*WHIIRR*
>*Oh no... Not again!!*
>*THUNK*
>*PLEASE! I NEED CREATIVE CONTROL*
>*SCRRATTCCHH*
>*AAAHHH HELP ME I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
>*WHIRR-RTHPPPWWW*
>*NONONONONONNOOOO YOU MONGREL!*
>*OOWWWWW*
>*AHHHHHH THE WORMS*
>*SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO*
>*SACRE BLEU*
>*GRLSHSHSHS*
>*HOLY GRAAAAIIILLL*
>*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
>*dabing*
>*WHY IS MY PEE-PEE HARD AAH*
>*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
>*SSSHHHLLPP*
>*IT FUCKING HURTS HEEEELASHFHAHSARG-*
>*WHIIIRRR-RRrrrrr r r r r mmMMMS*
>*brap*
>*walks away*

Just let the thread die.

For you.

Not on my watch

>image gets deleted twice
>so you post it again
You aren't very bright, are you?

Your a good Friend!

:)

8 days till the anniversary of the first episode

Anyone willing to copy the first ever thread when it happens?

>W-why...?

Japanese businessmen

>Anyone willing to copy the first ever thread when it happens?

The one where everyone was wondering what the fuck we were watching and laughing at how bad the CG and the animation during the chase scene were? And wondering if the reasob it was so low budget was that it was just a money laundering scheme?

Yep.

Those were the times when we were shaking our heads on how this even got an airslot on late night Japanese TV yet somehow charmed by it all

by thumbnail I thougt for a moment it's the Servalized Pacha meme

Don't forget that one user who predicted it would be the dark horse of the season.

>And wondering if the reasob it was so low budget was that it was just a money laundering scheme?

How many threads in were we before we realized the budget really was THAT low?

2? All the threads from the first week are really interesting.

Its about sending a message.

2 years would only really happen if they kept the same staff and made a movie instead of a S2. May be actually impossible now that we're nearly a year out from S1 and theres actually no staff or story or studio because the majority of that time has been spent in pre production drama. I bet it comes out in 2022 and no one cares.

>he says with no self awareness posting NNB
Repeat was trash and will NNB was good it was no where near as good as you faggots pretend it was.
Not even a KFfag.

>no more jaguar memes

WA

Why don't we get a couple anons together and make S2 ourselves?

We'd make it too lewd and you know it

I don't see the issue.

we dont have anyone on Sup Forums that can use cinema 4d or animate

even if we did, we all know it'd just be 1 guy doing 95% of the work

They had already been working on the new season for three months by the time it was decided they were out. For all we know another studio is already working on the project 6 months after the decision was made and they are yet to announce anything. Just because we only got told the outcome of the renewed negotations a few days ago doesn't mean they weren't actually over months ago.

>even if we did, we all know it'd just be 1 guy doing 95% of the work

Just like Season 1

Well when you put it like that
Fuck it let's do it

I think it is actually quite likely the renewed negotations were over quite a while before we were ever told anything. You don't just go from thinking you might be immediately working on Kemono Friends S2 if things go well to announcing a new TV anime a few days later.

The timing of the announcement of the failure of negotiations by Fukuhara was likely an intentionally planned event to draw attention to Tatsuki and Yaoyorozu again for the announcement of the new anime as much as possible. They may be a small company but they clearly know how to manipulate social media to their advantage.

didnt we have like 3 anons working on games here? what happened to those

Make way for Dodo memes

No Jaguar memes anymore, now Jaguar is looking to have children and settle down

Why do her breasts look like implants?

She got them to help her float since she swims so much

Dodo was such a good girl for this world

What a dodo

I can't explain why, but I find extinct friends extra cute.

The saddest thing about this is that Tatsuki is going to go off and do a bunch of other projects that will fall short of the high bar he set with Kemono Friends. People were forgiving of the animation style because they were blindsided by a great story and characters, but when he tries to do it again it's just going to seem cheap. But if he were doing more Kemono Friends it's practically guaranteed people would love whatever he came up with, since they already love the characters.

KemoFure was lightning in a bottle and it's depressing we won't see more.

>but when he tries to do it again it's just going to seem cheap
[citation needed]

BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD

I doubt the thing he is planning on working on will be as popular as Kemono Friends just by its nature and trends in anime. When is the last time that kind of more serious dark sci-fi sold huge amounts? Although the concept could have advanced a lot with the experience he has gained since first making it and even changed to become more commercially appealing since his work on Kemono Friends.

But considering Tatsuki was heavily enough involved in the writing process to get credited with the script for every episode as well as the storyboard for Kemono Friends we have no reason to doubt he is incapable of creating another story that is just as compelling. The 5 minute station master short while not as emotionally captivating as a full series of Kemono Friends clearly showed to me at least that he is quite capable of coming up with novel and interesting mysterious settings and cute lovable characters all of his own.

Wrong: "Kemono Friends"
Correct: "Mine Yoshizaki Presents Kemono Friends"

What are you even trying to say?

>want to give my love to kemono friends
>nothing left to give or support

The legendary 72 hours thread were I posted Jaguar and Otter facts while praising it for being accurate on the animal side.

Man, it was the start of a golden era.

It does not really matter what he does at this point.
People would buy it out of brand name alone. Brand name and hate of Kadokawa

If his new work turned out awful, I am betting a 15k at minimum

And for this reason copyrights exist that prohibit derivative works.
For protection from your kind.

And for this reason 2hu is a big franchise while KF is almost dead

Looking at it I would guess that is most likely the best it could do even if it was amazing based on the information we have now. it just doesn't look to be part of a genre that can create popular works normally.

Do you really need protection from this?

What?
Gundam, Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Alchemist and Steins gate are dark sci-fi and high sellers

>gundam
Sorry, I meant Code Geass

So what's the situation with keifusa?

Is the keifuku over for the time being and the TV will be the 2012 thing? Will we not see the next episode any time soon?
Not that I mind kemurikuso, but I want to see keifuku first.

Keifuku is Tatsuki's Magnum Opus. He need time to get a proper story.

For now, they wanted to release something to feed the fan demand

Like I said before "When is the last time that kind of more serious dark sci-fi sold huge amounts?". It hardly ever does. Certainly not anything like Kemono Friends any time recently. It just isn't a popular genre that tends to sell well. When they do well the hits in any kind of recent times tend to be 10-20k sellers.

20k for a cheap 3dcg is enough to trigger Sup Forums again. Cool with me

Please stop posting in these threads or in any others as if you represent anyone who is a fan of Tatsuki or Kemono Friends.

>Magnum Opus
What are you talking about? It's just an idea he has messed around with from time to time and produced a few shorts around. Things like Kemurikusa and Megane were done in the exact same way, made in short chunks over a period of years, He just made much fuller more fleshed out ideas with Kemurikusa and Megane.

He did it 5 times already. Then trice in 1 year.
I'd say he always wanted to work on it.

The thing is, Kadokawa doesn't need Kemono Friends.
What they really don't want to have is an individual taking greater control of a project.
Imagine what would happen if he did that. Every last director who made a success would be bashing down the exec's door and telling them they were going to be taking control of things from there.
You can whine about corporate tyranny, but in that case you should just skip the middleman and stick to indie stuff.

With all the stage plays coming out I wouldn't mind if KF continued to live in that form. Butai was the first japanese stage play I watched if not first stage play at all and even though it looked ridiculous it was enjoyable. Reminded me how those actors moving Lucky wore black clothes because by convention you're supposed to pretend you don't see them and all.
I wish that we'd be getting subtitles for next stage plays as well.
Speaking about which, there was a second one already in 360p somewhere.

Either way, the lost their goal of seizing money from the franchise and got harmed.

I don't think you understand, Kemurikusa was released as 15 separate videos over a period of 2 years when it was being made and Megane 11 separate videos over a year and then you have Rasuon Testo Katto that was made as series of 14 videos over the course of a year. The way they used to work prior to Kemono Friends as a doujin group was to release one short piece of animation monthly that contributed towards a large piece they were working on. There is pretty much no significance in the amount of videos Station Master has had.

We know they don't have a studio yet because they were trying to get Sunrise. They might have a secret team writing right now but I find it highly unlikely. They even said "it'll be a while" when they announced it. I doubt they've even truly started pre production.

That they never looked back unlike Keifuku. Not until today, assuming the new work is kemurikusa and not an original

They actually can't do anything significant in pre production without a director or creative team lined up and they're almost certainly still looking now.