Never made a film better than Disappearance of Haruhi

>Never made a film better than Disappearance of Haruhi.
>Has the nerve to say modern anime is shit

Miyazaki films are LITERALLY better than every single animes to be ever made and there is no way for you to disapprove this SCIENTIFICALLY proven FACT.

Go on, I'll wait.

harihi movie has hot girls and Miyazaki films dont.

disprove this faggot!

how dare he!!!
he is right though

>OP has never made a film at all
>Has the nerve to voice his worthless opinion at all

Just using your own logic. You don't mind that, do you?

>animes

Did you not watch Kiki's Delivery Service?

Lisa in Ponyo

>never made a movie that didn't have mainstream appeal
>claims the industry is at fault

>has never read a book
>feels the need to use shitty logical fallacies to discredit OP

I like dohs but it doesn't stand alone without you watching the series.

All Miyazaki's movies have great characters and worlds built from scratch

Miyazaki movies are great and standalone, that alone has more meri

>Your Name sold more than all his movies
>b...but it's shallow

Tfw a young director destroys your record after almost 30 years of supremacy

>muh sales
Miyazaki movies are for children. Your Name is for young adults. They're not playing in the same ballpark. Why the fuck do we praise some fuck that writes children's stories to begin with? It's not like children can tell they're watching something good or bad.

>Miyazaki movies are for children
People would kill for this heresy

It's just a fact though? From the material he's adapting to the ratings his movies are getting. I'm not sure why you feel the need to deny these basic facts? Sounds rather insecure.

>Why the fuck do we praise some fuck that writes children's stories to begin with?
it's like asking why Disney still exists
>muh money

t. plebeian

But modern anime is shit.

Yes. I'm not asking why people that made investments why they praise something that makes them money. I'm asking why adults on Sup Forums praise him.

To be fair no one has ever made an animated film better than Disappearance of Haruhi

Anime has ALWAYS mostly been shit. Just like movies, music, books, etc have always mostly been shit. It's just the few good examples that we'll tend to remember. Humans have always been living in a constant state of "boohoo everything's shit, I'm living in the wrong era". I'm pretty sure there's an actual name for this phenomena, but I can't be bothered to remember right now.

Highly overrated and I'm not even saying that to be contrarian. He's got some talent but it's just the same shit over and over and over again. It's more his business skills and ability to market himself that have made him as "legendary" as he is, not the actual quality of his animation or writing.

Sounds like you've been watching too many pretentious Miyazaki movies. Sounds like a line straight out of one of his movies. Way too wordy and uninteresting to be something your own brain came up with.

He's the japanese equivalent of Paul Feig.

Paul Feig was in Heavyweights though. Was Miyazaki in Heavyweights?

Shit you're right

Have you not seen When Marnie was here?