Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan

This is strange, and I am confused.
Anyone watch it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ErwgLxBNL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>like the inside of Tohsaka's anus

this looks like the most interesting fat entry, thats for sure.

>anything just remotely similar to Carnival Phantasm
Where are the subs and will we get more of it?

Subs have been out for a while. Check nyaa

Comfy way to start the new year.

If they go into the same level of detail he did making his soba for future episodes, I might be tempted to try one of the recipes myself.

Are kotatsus really THAT comfy? Every depiction they have in anime makes them out to be inescapable black holes of the purest comfort and warmth.

Its the same thing as having an orgasm after drinking a beer

The manga goes into great detail, although I don't think they do a soba chapter (at least not a translated one).

They're pretty comfy when heated in the winter.

We need more comfy Fates

I want to literally have sex with Ilya under the kotatsu.

so they took the worst part of Fate, and made in cuter?

>Worst
excuse you

Is there supposed to be something endearing about girls eating food? People eat food all the time.

reading Shirou going on and on about cooking was easily the worst part of Fate.

l-lewd.

>you will never trap Shirou balls-deep in your magical loli snatch

I really enjoyed it

are you baiting. Having shit taste to that extent isn't even possible

it wasn't important enough to show you what was being cooked, but it was important enough to be the only thing of note for like a week.
fuck that noise

Taiga a best.

needs bait version

Legitimately the best Fate anime since CP

...I guess I can watch this for her.

atta boy

>vlc

It was great.
It's a shame it's a monthly thing.

>Fate
>main cast
>comfy
>Illya older than Shirou and not an underage retard

FINALLY!!

So this is Hallow Ataraxia the animation, right?

This could be the best Fate adaption of all time.

>it's a monthly thing
Wait really? Fuck.

Similar, but not actually so

13 minutes and already better than the entirety of Apocrypha.

think of it this way, we get to enjoy it steadily through the year.

That's saying absolutely nothing.
They portrayed Jeanne and Shakespeare like pure ass in that, and didn't even mention Henry VI as a joke or anything.

>Followed TAa for years on Pixiv prior to him working with TM
>His manga get anime adaption

I FUCKING LOVE COMFY FATE. Also nice to remember why Shirou is literal best wife. Can't wait for this chapter

Also this chapter

Post comfy

If this is a sorry for F/A being so shit then I'll gladly accept their apology.

>'Dem Hands

Why does this angle make me think something illicit is going on under the kotatsu?

Forgot image.

Stop reading Illya doujin.

But there are no TaigaxIlya doujins.

new COMFY EMIYA remix for this when?

>not an underage retard
Shit taste, kill yourself.

Prisma is dogshit.

>Illya older than Shirou and not an underage retard
Back to be an underdeveloped retard

how many goddamn fate shows do we need, I mean really

More than this.

It's like watching a season 2 to the fate route.

So is this show gonna completely ignore the fact that they're a bunch of magi and Servants?

Which Illya does Illya's VA prefer? Personally, I think that wily little vixen would be more fun than the generic good girl. It's like how most actors seem to prefer playing villains. The more eccentric and charismatic, the better.

Yep

You mean Shirou never projects a single super-high-quality kitchen knife?

webms please

Yes

What's with this triumphant music. Why does it feel like something truly amazing is happening when all he's doing is making New Years soba?

From what I remember of the source material, nope. At most it mentions the backstory of the servants in passing, like when Shirou makes Salmon for Lancer and tries to remember what the fuck Fionn's name is

Cooking is amazing

Finn McCool

>Why does it feel like something truly amazing is happening
Because there is!

You're right they should've played Emiya's theme

Assasin cant leave the temple so they brought a cardboard copy I love this

Start this youtube.com/watch?v=1ErwgLxBNL0
at 5:05 in the episode and enjoy

So do Bazett and Caren ever show up in this? Also, I noticed Archer was nowhere to be found in the OP. All of Rin's parts were with Sakura. He didn't make any sort of cameo either. And we only see his back in the ED. Is he a rare character? Is it because if he shows up, the mood will start to get confrontational which is a no-no for a series like this?

Traditional Japanese houses like that one are not insulated. It's got those paper walls to the hallway and then super thin glass walls to the outside.
Definitely below 15 celsius.

Is Fate/HA even canon? I thought it was a fan disk that got published by type-moon

It's because japanese homes are not well heated.

This ain't canon, so it don't matter. There's no timeline in which all seven Servants manage to conveniently survive.

Just imagine not having central heating. Then imagine that the only thing in your house that has heat is the underside of a fucking table, and that table has a blanket on top of it.
That's essentially a kotatsu.

Of course it's canon, it was written by Nasu.

>Rin and redman join in
>Muh ideals in the kitchen
>cook off
>EMIYA theme plays while they're cooking

This better happen

Naruhodo

Shirou doesn't seem to mind much, though. He's the kind of guy who can sleep on a concrete floor in the middle of winter. Well, of course, considering it's Shirou, a bit of discomfort or pain isn't enough to bother him.

c o m f y

But is it or is not a fan disk? I dont know where I got this but im pretty sure it started as fanmade then type-moon butted in

Wait, fuck. I have to wait another month for this? Fuck off.

The manga's translated, right?

It's a fan-disc, but there's nothing stopping it from being canon. Any inconsistencies can be explained by the nature of the Grail magic involved. Among the three routes, it most likely takes place after the Fate route as the only constant is that Shirou is the winner of the Holy Grail War. It definitely cannot take place after Heaven's Feel True since Illya closes the Grail forever in that ending, meaning it's impossible for Angra Mainyu to pull off what he did. Alternatively, it could take place in its own separate timeline, which is certainly possible. It's a bit like how Melty Blood followed a non-existent route in which Shiki meets both Tsukihime and killed Yumiduka. Remember, multiple timelines are a thing in this universe.

Her VA is a 40 year old mother of two that voices lolis getting fucked in nukige games.

Fandisc doesn't mean created by fans

Well that's dumb what does it mean then

Honestly, there is no way the atmosphere of this show could survive a meeting between Shirou and Archer. Immediately, the air would turn cold. Shirou would glare at Archer with an unhappy expression, while Archer would look at Shirou like a roach on the floor he'd just finish cleaning. Archer would naturally criticize whatever Shirou cooks, while Shirou would get passive-aggressive. There is no way they could maintain a light and fluffy atmosphere if those two are in the same room. Any scenes with Archer would naturally have to take place away from Shirou.

Oh, I see. That makes a lot of sense thanks wise anons

>All possible outcomes
>Kirei still dead
>Taiga still single

There is no timeline in which Kotomine survives.