Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ka_1GYfBJZ4
youtu.be/tFO59MsMpew
youtu.be/q_8WbQJVuVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>japanese "comedy"

It's great.

Had the most amount of fanfics before Harry Potter and Twilight came along.

This

Decent for the first few episodes but gets boring quickly because none of the characters have any meaningful development

>tfw still don't understand why people use this as a negative for many series
Do they just not get it?

Manga > anime, but both have good fanservice.

Dunno, but it just feels like a cheap mainstream thing. Like all the stuff she wrote. Good for money. But not really all that interesting of a tale to tell.

Once upon a time... in the early 90s... Ranma was a much beloved gateway anime for clubs to hook new members with. Weird enough to be weird, but easy enough to explain to someone mid episode. Doesn't really matter if they're starting in on episode 5 or 55, pretty much the same characters doing the same thing.
I think the massive size of the Ranma fanfic community back in those early days speaks to the potential viewers seen in the characters for all kinds of stories, but very little of that is ever seen in the show.

Fapping to Ranma is not gay.

Ranma's last 3 EDs were comfy as fuck
youtu.be/Ka_1GYfBJZ4
youtu.be/tFO59MsMpew
youtu.be/q_8WbQJVuVQ

Girl ranma is the greatest fap

>Opinion?
You're retarded.

The fuck you say?

BEST

Star Trek?

Much like Takahashi's other long-running works, it was a great concept with a lot of likable characters and a story that went on WAY longer than it should have.

It's good

>likable characters

maison Ikkoku

needed more plot progression, but was entertaining and comfy nonetheless

Ukyo best girl

yes

Rewatching it right now and I'm around episode 73. I laugh out loud almost every episode but it does get tiring that Akane and Ranma don't just start dating or something. It's like an entire series of filler.

Having recently watched it: its too long for its own good.
Production wise the anime looks great on the first 20 or so episodes, then it looks good but then after 100 episodes or so it starts looking like complete ass most of the time. The jokes no matter how funny they were at first, end up getting old. Akane and Ranma relationship goes nowhere for most of the time and it doesn't give you any closure, only in the manga do they get married.
I wouldn't call it a bad series as I enjoyed it, but it could have been trimmed down, 160 episodes is just too much.