Houseki no Kuni

Why did Sup Forums fool me into thinking Jade was a relevant character?

The one time she could have done something about Phos, she did nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWJ9elUa_Do
youtube.com/watch?v=N9YC6MdzB7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event
youtube.com/watch?v=l9BW9vJbNos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I picked it up for the webm of Jade breaking her arm on Sensei. From my point of view, Jade is the most relevant character.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWJ9elUa_Do

Best reviewer.

Jade is relevant for comedic bullying purposes.

Yeah, same.

Came for Jade, stayed for LaPhos

Jesus fucking christ

An hour long review of a singular 20 minute episode?

People only watch these things because they want to be able to validate their interests in front of their disapproving families.

I thought "EPISODE X TRENDY ANIME REACTION LIVE!!!" was retarded, but this is just autistic

Fucking finally.

Jade is the least relevant character.
All of her supposed duties are carried out by Euclase.
She is entirely absent in volume 5, and doesn't do much in any other volume.
Another green-haired gem even though there are Peridot, Melon and Phos already.
Remove Jade.

autism finds a way! xD

What the fuck is this shit? Who wants to watch some fat fuck talking about anime.

With me, I came for LaPhos, and actually came for LaPhos. Unf.

just finished binging the anime, that was some damn good CGI. not a clang in sight, though lots of lovely clinking. so that said, where does the anime leave off on the manga? is it worth rereading everything or should I start off at some point in specific? I'm not sure how faithful/accurate/whole an adaptation this was.

I dont know, I normally dont like reviews but those ones are pretty damn good.

what's next

The talk about the extinctions events is interesting, if true.

Its another great episode. Its fun to hear the details he notices and other ideas.
Shame about the ADHD kids who think its something you're meant to get trough asap for..whatever reason.

How does this series compare thematically and content wise with Casshern Sins, Haibane Renmei, Shinsekai Yori and the like?

she did this youtube.com/watch?v=N9YC6MdzB7s

Why doujin worker want to yami Antrc?

But euc was the one to be embarrassed by her nudity

>59:49

>When you spend a entire hour studying a single episode of anime that is about gay rocks

screenshot of satania folder?

Who /moonies/ here?

I had to skip through this shit, it was interesting but way too long.

Post the full image

lustrous/lunarian action when

If thats true it could be the reason sensei is not praying. Sixth extinction event is human-made = done by Lunarians, so they killed everyone and dont deserve peace.

But at the same time that sounds a bit too petty for him.

Japan really love this.

It also doesn't excuse the fact that he's sending the Gems to their doom by having them fight an unwinnable war.

Are we talking about what we know from the manga?
I figured the dream was just a punch of lunarians begging him to start praying so they could all die and he doesnt want that to happen, so it was "dangerous".

No just shit from the review. There have been five extinction events in the history of the planet so far with a sixth one supposed to come from the hand of humans. So the idea is that the six meteors thing is just a way of talking about these event with the last one being something man made like global warming or whatever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

You'll want to start from the start, it's not a long read and the style is significantly different enough to warrant it. The adaptation covered everything up to ch 29 pretty much perfectly, but it's a really different aesthetic.
Be prepared though, the anime ended right at the turning point into absolute suffering and despair.

I was already pretty sad with Antarcticite, glad to hear it only gets worse if that's the case. and yeah, it did seem like it was a turning point with all the changes they kept showing. alrighty then, thanks a bunch.

I agree its a human made extinction event, and the icecaps melted and so on. I don't really buy the 6 moons being relevant, its just a bit abstract for me. Its weird to say an extinction is moon/meteor since they werent all caused by meteors. Why moons?

But how did there end up with six (or seven) moons if people just killed everyone with global warming? Who even lives on the other moons? Lunarians are only shown on the one so far.

Present

I liked the part where he said Sensei is the 6th moon the most.

These guys show up and steal your gem
What do you do?

This is a new computer so I have to rebuild my satania collection

>youtube analysis of a chinese cartoon
>1 hour
Cringe

Maybe the moon-called gems will set up base on one of them.
It's better than staying on 'Ol Butcher.

Buy a new one

Show no mercy.

Did you miss the several threads where we collectively spend dozens of hours carefully analyzing the entire manga for hidden symbolism and speculating on potential foreshadowing?

That's pretty different because it's a dialogue between multiple people sharing ideas and theories.

Call my insurance company and figure out which local representatives are promising to deport moonies out of the country.

I think there's only like two or three hardcore jadefags and one of them pumps OC so it seems like a bigger deal than she is.

Here you go. Can I have 35?

>Rip and tear
>Then pray they stop being massive faggots
>Also put up a sign that says "fuck off, we're full" on it

Requesting pic related but with Alexanderite

*Alexandrite. Should really check this shit before I post

Aleki-chan dere, rite?

When the moon sends its people they're not sending their best. They are sending sinners, and gem thieves, and some I assume are good people.

They're unable to die. Thats the whole setup of the series driving everything.

What I'm saying is, we need to build a wall. And the moonies will pay for it.

kiss and hug all moonies

What about the honorary gembutts the Admirabilis. Are they spared of the death march?

I tried

Anyone have that mockup animation for when phos is chasing after Antarc?

Dia has zero potential, no wonder Bort preferred to partner with Phos.

Friendly reminder that Sensei is an Adamant created by humans in order to pray for the Lunarians who are the souls of humans to go to the after life.

Also Phos who merged with Lapis Lazuli betrayed Sensei in order to get to make him go back to his prayers.

Didn't watch the show during airing. I'm on episode 11 of this marathon of the show. Holy shit I'm pissed I missed out on this fucking biblical show. It's probably the best show so far I've seen.

Of 2017 of course.

Reminder that LaPhos hates Genki Phos and is ashamed of them.

>Gem toes
Hnnnnnnngh

We are all ashamed of who we were at some point

>every previous partner of Phos has died
>thinking this time it'll be different
Bort got what her stupidity deserved.

I made a tutorial guys

>Not individually drawing all the seperate gem facets
pleb

this. Holy shit Sup Forums get your shit together.

Thankfully, she pulled out in time.

>turn from this into boyish look
>turns into lapis
>become boyish again
I hate this.

Yeah its so goddamn hard to have a dialogue between multiple people like the one we had just now in this thread based on the coherent ideas presented in the video.
Then we have you who's too adhd to watch it trough and cant contribute to the discussion but who HAS TO post something to feel important.

So I just finished the show. In what chapter in the manga would I start to follow up the anime?

>you are ADHD for not sitting down and listening to some random youtuber's opinion on a show

I dont think this show or the manga would attract many ADHD kiddos. Maybe the thought of wasting an hour for some guys interpretations of an episode does not seem all the fun.

chapter 1

Start from the beginning.

Although the anime follows the manga pretty faithfully, you should read it from the start.
Some dynamics and details were skipped, and in general the manga gives a better understanding of some more complex relationships and events(and most foreshadowing present in the manga are completely absent in the anime) but most importantly, the last episode skipped a major part of the manga(2-3 chapters iirc) and changed a small bit of what was shown.

Houseki card game:
youtube.com/watch?v=l9BW9vJbNos

Ok I'll go from 30 to the end thanks for this.

I want a mobage, I'm scum.

How would it play?

Gacha. They can make up a bunch of OC gems.

How much of a gemlet is Craig?

Anal sex with moonman.

>Re-reading the manga
>Happy useless phos.
>All the things happening until the snail event.

Man, this manga had a pretty fucking misleading beggining.

I wish LaPhos dies so that a new Phos is born and hope she can live happily forever