>no subs
>download a copy with subs
>its literally a crunchyroll rip with 128kbps 2 channel audio

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to sync subs mpc hc
youtu.be/1xmAC9Qu908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this thread supposed to be ironic?

no do I literally need to wait years to watch an anime in decent quality with subs?

shut up retard

fuck you

I hope so.

hahaha

So just download a version with the embedded sub file and extract it and insert it into the bluray copy. What's the problem?

>pay no price
>expect perfection
>???
>be a whiny cunt

>subs

I thought that at least the responses to this retarded thread wouldn't be quite as fucking retarded.

I downloaded subs off subscene but they didn't sync with the Blu Ray and I don't know how to fix that in MPC-HC.
>pay no price
I pay $70/mo for internet????

Just rip the subs from the video. I can't imagine those videos you're finding have hardcoded subs. I haven't seen downloads with hardcoded subs in like 10 years.

Well it usually takes around like a year or maybe half a year for a series to have all it's blurays out, assuming it's 12 episodes. 've never really timed it or cared so I don't know if it's actually two episodes a month which would make it half a year or not.

Then you have to hope that someone subs it for you, if you aren't willing to do it yourself. Which is somewhat easy anyway. Unless it's really niche it will probably get subs from someone. Still waiting on those Seha girl subs...

>paying for streaming

how do you find will smith in the snow?

look for fresh prints

Sentai (amazon) releases hardcoded yellow subs though.

Are you now understanding what release groups mean when they give credits to timers? Shit has to be done manually. Just open the sub files and re-time them yourself.

Shut up

I don't speak Japanese
Who subs the stuff on streaming services? Is it really difficult for a scene to use these subs?

don't have that problem on AB

>Who subs the stuff on streaming services? Is it really difficult for a scene to use these subs?
No, that's why I said it'll probably get subs, unless no one cares about your show. Because it's a simple process. You could do it yourself. See

>this level of entitlement
>i paid the cable company, so that means the people who provide shit i actually like can get fucking dicked because i want muh free anumay

poorfags wew

Sitewide freeleech fucking when.

>Believing that streaming sites contribute enough to profits.
>Not just buying the superior merchandise and actually making a contribution.
>Not being selective on what you give your money too.
Are you fucking inbred?

How can you not figure out whether or not what you're downloading has subs or not, especially if it's recent? Are you just retarded or are you trying to watch some obscure gay shit that you don't want to post here?

I tried that but the subs were out of sync
I pay for internet its good for everything on the internet
I'm trying to watch Tsuki Ga Kirei

>I tried that but the subs were out of sync
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to sync subs mpc hc

Do you actually think that paying for streaming, a third party service, help the creators in japan?

>Tsuki ga Kirei
I wanted to bully you but it turns out that you actually have good taste.

>Tsuki ga Kirei [Dual Audio][10bit HEVC][720p]

Oh well I guess searching for something was too hard for you to find. You're so close but so far away.... Guess you'll just have to suffer for all eternity.

That doesn't look like a BD rip.

>extract subs out of subbed version
>play over blu ray rip

?

>720p
>2 channel AAC
this is exactly the issue I mentioned in the OP

>I demand you spoonfeed me at once!

Fucking millennials.

Stop posting.

stop spoonfeeding these retarded newfags

Yes that’s how the chinks are dominating the industry and are about take over.

I've gotta remember that one.

youtu.be/1xmAC9Qu908

garbage thread

>pay nothing
>cry about quality

good job missing the point entirely. at least you're smart enough to buy merchandise

>bot just stream it on kysanime

Noobsubs and JacobSwaggedUp release shit have tons of shit with hardcoded subs for no reason at all, and for us public tracker plebs those are sometimes the only option available.

Why are you still a public tracker pleb? Don't get me wrong, I still download from public trackers and seed to them, but it's easy as hell to get into BBT at least, and it's getting easier and easier to get into AB too.

>Download Blueray rip
>It's still 720p.

I missed the AB registration window and I can't be bothered to hop on the BBT IRC. I have an account on the pitiful animetorents.me site, but I have found only very few things Nyaa doesn't have, like a decent release of NGNL and seasons 1 and 3 of Ai Mai Mii.

If you can't be bothered to hop into the BBT IRC and chat to someone for literally 5 minutes then you don't have any right to complain. Even though it's actually shit compared to AB, so good luck with that next time.

>BBT
>/do not upload/

>BD adds extra scenes that throws the subs off

you know you could just mux the subs into the blu-ray rip right retard? If you don't like the font style then you can change in aegisub too you fucking faggot