Izetta: What Went Wrong?

>Sales flopped because too many males
Serves them right. The show Two Car'd itself even before Two Car existed.

Shitty show.

Stop pretending to be an /u/fag.

People still remember this shit? It had to be one of the worst pieces of fiction I ever witnessed.

I liked it a lot, I don't know what happened.

The show has it's reasons for missing the mark but complaining about the presence of men in a show about 20th century warfare is baffling.
I sure do hope he isn't a /u/fag because this is a new level of retardation even for them.

Instead of characters, they have plot devices that only ever says something outside of the plot when it's for yuribaiting mode. It's quite robotic. The series doesn't have many ideas either, the fact that people took 6 episodes to realize this was shit just shows why we really shouldn't have faith in humanity.

I can't decide if this is falseflagging or just plain shitposting. Are you the same user who says that Two Car failed because it's not like Ange Vierge?

It didn't flop though.

Too much focus on yuri. Should've been a fully fleshed out war story with conflict of friendship and military needs. Or at very least love and military needs. Not the ol' "power of love" story.
But ah well, at least OST is great.

>Sales also dropped because of that hetshit episode
Why can't Nips do yuri right?

Most likely.

t. TwoCarfags.

/u/fags sure do live in a fantasy world where they think their shit can sell.

>Butthurt about too much yuri
At least Izetta is better than Two Car, Blend S, and Animegataris. Dumb hettard.

Izetta sold average and their merc is doing good, actually.
It was not an ambitious show but it got the job done

And we're sorry that your Two Het sold like shit.

It turned to complete shit after they introduced the second witch. I liked it in the beginning.

This pretty much, should have been mc pair fighting the public opinion/legacy of the White Witch and support for their cause alongside with Empire and the leyline constraints. Clone Witches project and all that tech only made it shit the more they tried to raise the stakes.

They Izetta became a cripple was really stupid.
Being impaled and getting the spine broken by the White Witch would be much better than simply fall down from the broom.

What makes you think that it was Izetta?

She was crippled before the final episode, she could walk only thanks her magic.

>It turned to complete shit after they introduced the second witch.
Reminds me of Zankyou no Terror in a way, which also went to shit after they introduced another genius (Five).

Plot was shitty, setting was nice, interaction between the two of them was best. Unfortunately it didn't focus enough on the good parts.

So, who did that before Death Note?

>this assclown that thinks anyone gave a flying fuck about Two Car

Forgettable but it was still an alright show. Izetta's tits and the ending song being the highlights.

I had fun in general.

I'm glad best girl at least got a doujin.

I didn't believe Sup Forums when they said to stop watching. I should have.

Too many pricks and hetshit episode killed Izetta.

Not even the SAO face can save the show

First three episodes were fantastic, then it shit the bed.