Does Sup Forums have good taste?

Does Sup Forums have good taste?

How many times will you make the same thread?

>look mommy, I opened it again

I haven't made this thread for several months, yet idiots like you are still ready to complain. Actually pretty depressing.

>look mommy, I'm retarded as fuck

Yes.

I liked these threads. It was good to talk about one year at a time and a wider range of what was released in those years.

It's more of a measure of popularity than of taste, though. At least to a large degree. That SAC beat Azumanga Daioh may be a sign of bad taste.

and just on that note:

This was made such a long time ago that it may be better to remake it than to start expanding on it now. But maybe start with the unfinished ones and then contiune onto the ones that have already been done a long time ago

>I'm allowed to make retarded threads if I wait X time!
No sweetie

Maybe

No more retarded than posts made by an idiot like yourself.

If your argument boils down to
>but you do it too that makes it okay for me
Then you don't really have an argument to begin with sweetie

What argument? I'm correctly labeling you an idiot.

That's my point. You don't have an argument.

I was never making one, idiot.

Looks...ok.
I don't agree with all of the results, but it looks good enough.

read >

Just looking at '05, I see Doremi not even listed and Ichigo Mashimaro performing poorly, so no, Sup Forums does not have good taste. Shit taste. Shit.

Wow they include Corrector Yui but not the way more important and popular and relevant Ojamajo Doremi? That seems like a huge mistake.

Excuse me. Doremi is missing from 99, and each subsequent year. not '05. It ended in 04. It's Fushigiboshi no Futagohime that's missing from 05,

There's still time to add Futari Wa Pretty Cure to 04? It was a huge success, spawning a franchise that's still kicking. Sato Junichi is directing next years season.

Yeah I just assumed it was just thinking too fast for the writing to keep up and make sense. Corrector Yui is also 1999.
That FnF anime you mentioned is noted by the way

I'm gonna stop talking so I stop making dumb mistakes and go to sleep instead. Watch more little girl cartoons, anons.