Other urls found in this thread:

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoEn.html?index=554028
myfigurecollection.net/item/117046
myfigurecollection.net/item/183247
myfigurecollection.net/item/654
myfigurecollection.net/item/77894
myfigurecollection.net/item/5050
myfigurecollection.net/item/20404
myfigurecollection.net/browse.v4.php?mode=search&output=3¤t=categoryId&order=desc&page=1&rootId=-1&status=-1&categoryId=-1&tags[]=spread_eagle&domainId=-1&noReleaseDate=0&releaseTypeId=0&ratingId=0&isCastoff=0&hasBootleg=0&tagId=0&noBarcode=0&isDraft=0&year=2018&month=01&acc=0&separator=0&sort=insert
moeyo.com/article/93719
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKepKM_Zx-g4L6Z4EU9mU7yhx39cCmhpXPYlH0MelqXJf4gw/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone have that good morning daki pasta?

Also, I got a box.

>December order still arrived way faster than I expected.
Nice.

Wh-where's the packing slip???

Right or left?

Left

>tfw Mei tomorrow

>physically do not have space for more figures
>too lazy to sell
>started throwing out figures I ordered with my dick
Anyone else ever do this?

Fuck, some random nips outbidded me, I made a 120,000JPY max bid, I can't believe now it's gone forever,

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoEn.html?index=554028

rekt

1350us$ was too much for me :^(

I just recently started putting away some of the prize figures I bought years ago to make more room for scales.

I like the wall effect on the right, but everything else about the left.

Inexplicably out of frame.
Have to get the camera unpacked for more.

you blew it, that ban fig with additional parts sold for 75k a week ago.

Putting them away or throwing them out?
I'm literally throwing some if mine in the trash.

I need to know what figure this is right now please.

What did you throw out? I might start searching in your trash.

Good morning buyfags!

Don't bother, it's just a gay kat.

post which figs are you throwing in the trash, so far I have thrown these

myfigurecollection.net/item/117046
myfigurecollection.net/item/183247
myfigurecollection.net/item/654
myfigurecollection.net/item/77894
myfigurecollection.net/item/5050
myfigurecollection.net/item/20404

Just putting away for now. Don't know if I have the heart to throw them out even though they're just some 1500 yen pieces of crap. I suppose maybe when I run out of space in the closet.

how large is your collection?

I wonder what I can get for the recolor then.

>31.75mm btw

which recolor?

I'm sick of this pose. myfigurecollection.net/browse.v4.php?mode=search&output=3¤t=categoryId&order=desc&page=1&rootId=-1&status=-1&categoryId=-1&tags[]=spread_eagle&domainId=-1&noReleaseDate=0&releaseTypeId=0&ratingId=0&isCastoff=0&hasBootleg=0&tagId=0&noBarcode=0&isDraft=0&year=2018&month=01&acc=0&separator=0&sort=insert

Red = threw out
Orange = want to throw out next

where do you live user? I don't mind buying some of them

Argentina.

Throw out that Aquamarine Sinon in my backyard thank

>throwing out sonico
Good choice.

I wouldn't mind selling them if shipping didn't seem like such a pain in the ass.

False

If only I could.

Red: they're at their right place in the garbage bin
Orange: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER

I really want a nendo/figma/good scale of Mogami, I don't care much for boats but she is the cutest.

Several hundred dollars for a little bit of effort seems like a good deal to me.

>Orange: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER
I haven't done anything with them yet and they've been in orange for a while since I do actually like them. Still, gotta make free up that space somehow.

>throwing out aquamarine sinon
feels bad man

>believing that shit bait

amiami is also selling mystery boxes

She's orange, I still have her.

I know this is one of those things that is so retarded that you would file it as bait, but I am just that lazy about reselling these things. I don't have the boxes or the packing and I'm sure as shit not walking down to UPS with the boxes asking them to pack it all.

The Sonico figures were no big loss. Orange have been orange for months now since I don't want to toss them or even really sell them. I NEED the space though.

It's all trash

That shouldn't have been a surprise considering the box says "Figma" in big bold print.

Only ones with figma?

Maybe try finding a collector who lives close to you and can come pick up the figures himself?

Japs are selling 1/1 PVC 64,000JPY figures too.

>1/1
That must be a very small middle-aged woman.

her legs and arms come in other box.

Why would you want this anyway? Unless it has a functional butthole I don't see the point.

neither. love the fetish, but not the 'magic wall' part. might make fun book ends though.

Goddamn lootboxes man

>tfw just want the flat chest part
>didnt want the dick
welp.

No idea, I saw it at moeyo, moeyo.com/article/93719
to use them as mannequins?, anyway it seems only the torso and head is made of PVC

>threw away the Sonicos I've been searching for
I would've bought them but your loss I guess.

all those sonicos(except the guitar one) are pretty cheap, just get them from manda/amiami

I can never find the guitar+amp one for less than 15k, the other bondage one is fairly cheap but I haven't bought her already. I mostly want the for the guitars to be honest, but the outfit is pretty great too.

I know you're shitposting, but I want to take part in it. You have to break in half that Chitoge before throwing her out, because she's big.

I have seen her for 13k A-/B a week ago, keep in mind that shipping is also expensive(not sal small packet able)

PD: She's huge.

Sorry dude. I don't mind losing out on the money, really. I consider it a lesson learned on being smarter with my orders in the future.

>I know you're shitposting
Not like there's anything I can do to prove I'm not shitposting.

>because she's big.
Exactly why I regret ordering her in retrospect. She is my first and only 1/4.

Oh yeah, that too. Honestly I don't think I'm prepared to spend so much in just one figure of a character I don't really have attachment. It'll have to wait.

We might be able to work something out.

So, is it safe to order shit now or should I want some more time for the holiday rush to end?

Good to know. Mine hasn't arrived yet. I don't really have space to display it so I'll just keep it sealed for now.

Anyone feel really materialistic and stupid?

Yes? That's why we're here.

Will this have a bulge?

probably not much.

Are multiple Billys with Morliden doors dangerous?

His lip fang is dumb.

secure them to the wall to prevent tipping, just as you should with any such furniture and they are no more dangerous than any other piece of furniture.

is the poll closed?

Yeah, Trump won.

please someone post it so I can fill it too.

No but they look kind of shitty with the gap and bezel in the middle

Did he make America great again yet?

Can I see those Leviathan figures? I might be willing to take them off your hand.

Just bought my first nendo

Check the archive.

They're tucked away in their boxes behind a mountain of other boxes. Digging them out would be a pain.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKepKM_Zx-g4L6Z4EU9mU7yhx39cCmhpXPYlH0MelqXJf4gw/viewform
Use the archives next time please.

new MFC layout is fucking shit how do I enter the old one?
Finding something in v4 is literally impossible and the html layout is all over the place. This fucking bullshit drives me crazy, why it had to be so horrendously bad? New design makes me want to kill myself.

it's a sexdoll, of course you can fuck it.

It sill amazes me how no one wrote a script or whatever shit is necessary to use the older layout.

>the cool color 7 is 45,000 yennis
I'll just stick with the original I guess

How long does Hobby Search wait for payments?
I know Amico gives you 7 days and then an extra 7 days, and I know HS gives you 5, but do they give extra time like amivo or is it 5 and then you're fucked?

An item I wanted to purchase was released 5 days ago and I'm waiting for the restock

This girl is pretty fat
Also it looks like the japs are falling for the bbc meme too

So it really doesn't exist?

That's not how any of that works.

>fat
more like slightly overweight, probably been pregnant a few times too

Since we're talking about mfc new layout. MFC doesn't have an open API does it?

How much would you want for it? Would buy.

>slightly overweight

Nope she is fat

She's perfect. Well, taking out the fact that she likes niggers.

It's a chocolate dildo shooting milk. She's pure.

>Lumpy intestines are now a regular thing

Its just the usual perversion intensification, hardcore figbuyers are getting desensitized to perfect bodies

It's consistent with the art from the hmanga, where her chubbiness plays a bit better.

I love her mindbroken face.

You guys think you could stuff those bbc dildos into that one figure with the gaping pussy?