Dragon Ball Super

Happy year two thousand and 18! Let's take a moment to appreciate Toei having the Androids kick so much ass throughout the entire ToP. I hope we get more of the based twins next arc, it would be a waste if they get sidelined after being featured so prominently.

>we will never see Goten become relevant
why live

Who fucking cares about Goten? He's a child. Him, kid Trunks, and Buu are borderline painful to watch and are straight up uninteresting characters.

look at that yamcha hair

Buu would be interesting if they bothered to develop him. I would like to see a good super buu.

Trunks could also be great, especially after that meeting with his future self and finding out about Mai. Plus he's closer to his dad. All he needs to do is just train and become a badass. Simple. His Super Saiyan hairstyle is amazing. If we got a good present Trunks I bet most people wouldn't even care that much about Future Trunks leaving to some other timeline for good.

Goten is similar and a lot of people want to see him be relevant, myself included. He doesn't need a big role. Just let Goten and Trunks age a little already, maybe show them training and acquiring SS2 or even SS3 separately (not fused). Maybe show them using some of Gotenks' moves individually (they do that ghost kamikaze shit, or the donut rings, without fusing) — whatever, just don't let them sit there.

These characters are only boring because the writing is shit.

>mfw EoZ happens
>mfw Goten and Trunks still look like this

What did she mean by this

I agree. They should be developed more. Hell I would love to see something similar to Bio Broly unironically. Goten and Trunks going after so mid level threat with a secondary character like 18 as a chaperone. Some stronger then them but not obnoxiously OP. Bio Broly is the only movie I can think of where every fighter was outclassed and only won through brains.

I actually like 18 and the kids; it's obvious they need someone other then Bulma or Chi Chi to keep them in line and the only other female characters who could be both motherly and badass is 18. It was fun watching them fight during the World Tournament, them fighting together during Bio Broly, and the little SoL episode where she lectures them about having a wish granted would be spoiling them. I really think there is potential there.

Goku Black himself was admittedly much better in the anime, and generally a flashier more entertaining villain.

That being said, first things first I believe the manga handled power consistency better, and handled characters better as a result of that power consistency. It made good use of characters that had otherwise been useless in the anime such as the Supreme Kai (who served as a far better Deus Ex Machina for Trunks to escape Black and Zamasu compared to the fucking tear gas), and giving Trunks healing powers was a decent way to make him useful in his own arc without giving him a sudden power boost that renders all the god forms irrelevant.

When it comes to the final boss of the arc, Fused Zamasu, it's almost universally agreed that the manga handled him best. From his build actually incorporating elements of Goku's, to his devolving brutality, his overall skill set (such as thinking creatively with portals) and even the fact that he wasn't a threat any of the characters could escape. Even if Fused Zamasu wasn't Vegito-tier, I found his fight with Goku in the manga to be far more entertaining, particularly with Goku pulling out the Hakai, and Zamasu blocking it half-way through with Mai. The fusion becoming permanent due to Zamasu and Black being the same person, then the regeneration going wrong to allow cloning was in my personal opinion a better and more logical method of handling the "infinite Zamasu" draft than the anime's "Zamasu becomes the universe". And Zamasu actually having his own time machine from the U12 Supreme Kai he murdered was a great way of making that little fact earlier into the arc into an actual important plot point, one that made Fused Zamasu something the protagonists couldn't just "put-off since he's stuck in the future and time rings can't go back in time".

Also, Vegeta actually gets to keep his beat-down against Black. Anything giving Vegeta an actual win makes my dick hard.

>Adventure Time featuring 18, Goten, and Trunks
Would be pretty cool.

>no komfy SoL 4koma ever

you know all this time i thought Hakai was something that either an angel or someone above an angel would give to the candidate for GoD as a gift to make erasing threats more easely, but training with an angel unlocking all GoD abilities is far better
sooo then if goku can become much stronger than his GoD then that means that there must be ultra strongest dudes or with ultra potential all across the 12 universes who are just hiding about

Did this 17 fellow really get cucked by a bald midget?

>sooo then if goku can become much stronger than his GoD then that means that there must be ultra strongest dudes or with ultra potential all across the 12 universes who are just hiding about
You're talking about either Jiren or the Grand Priest.

i mean that there must be jiren-level characters that have all his power already or have it as hidden potential, and they are just doing nothing
there has to be, who else would goku have left to fight once he reaches the power ceiling for Super? then if all his next adversaries are as strong as him and there can be nothing stronger, then it could go back to being about techniques and skill instead of just power ups
they are kinda there with the UI i think, please, i want that to happen

H-help me Toppo-san!

2 weeks sure is something.

4 exempt universes might have strong fighters

How much does Dragon Ball Heroes terrifies you?

>The avatars' forms
>Goku (Godly SS3, Shenron SSB)
>GT Goku (Godly SS4, Black Smoke)
>TP Goku (Base, SS, SS3, Godly SS, SS4)
>Vegeta (Scouter SS3, SS3 Majin, Shenron SSB)
>GT Vegeta (SS3)
>TB Vegeta (Base, Broken Mask)
>TP Vegeta (Base, SS, SS3, SS4)
>Gohan (SS3)
>Future Gohan (SS3)
>GT Gohan (SS4)
>TP Gohan
>TP Goten
>Future Trunks (SS3)
>GT Trunks (SS3, Super Baby)
>TP Trunks (SS2, SS3, Long-Hair)
>Bardock (SS, SS2, SS4)
>TP Bardock (Oozaru, SS, SS2, SS3, TP Armor, Masked SS3)
>TB King Vegeta (Base, Broken Mask, ???)
>Raditz (SS3)
>Nappa (SS3)
>TB Paragus
>King Piccolo (Fuse w/ Kami)
>DDB Frieza
>DDB Cell (Perfect, Cell-X)
>Super Buu (Giant)
>Kid Buu (Babidi, Kibitoshin)
>DDB Kid Buu (Base, DG Dabura, DG Dabura/Janemba)
>Turles (Majin)
>DDB Turles (Base, Berserker)
>Janemba (Majin, Baby, Majin Baby)
>DDB Janemba (Super, Demon God)
>Lord Slug (Majin)
>DDB Slug (Base, Super Great Namek)
>Broly (Majin, BLSS3 Majin, BLSS4, FPBLSS4)
>Broly Dark (FPBLSS4DDBTB, Broken Mask)
>Enhanced Model Gero
>Super 17 (16, 18, Cell)
>Hatchiyack (Majin, Baby)
>Hirudegarn (Majin)
>Chronoa (Base, Time Unleashed SKoT)
>Demigra (Base, Enhanced Demon God)
>Mira (Berserker, Super)
>TB Dabura (Base, Demon God)
>Towa (Darkness, Demon Goddess)
>Putine (Base, Demon Goddess)
>Gravy (Base, Demon God)
>Demon God Salsa
>Demon God Shroom
>Demon God Mechikabura
>Dark Shenron
>GT Gotenks (Base, SS, SS2, SS3)
>TP Gotenks (Base, SS, SS3)
>Vegetto (SS2, SS3)
>TP Vegetto (Base, SS, SS3, Super Kaioken)
>Gogeta (SS2, SS3, Super Oozaru)
>TP Gogeta (SS, SS3, SS4)
>TP Vegeks (Base, SS)
>Future Gohanks
>EX Gohanks
>TP Gohanks
>Society Survival (Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, 17, 18, Frieza)

GOHAN YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB YOU CHOKE ARTIST

None because it's neither manga or anime.

Frieza jobbing to Dyspo

Yes his personal cumdump sister got stolen from him by a bald midget

would gohan let himself be sat upon by that blondie whose name i've forgotten? really tho what was her name again?

Erasa?

>18 is launch
How credible is this theory?

lol

based kid goku was a real g

OH HO HO NO NO SAVE ME GOHAN-SAN!!

>all she had to do was just defend until he timed out
What a retard.

Would he have followed through?

It's weird how a few spoilers change the tides.

not enough to pull of a clickbaity spic thumbnail
best you could do is switch their heads on photoshop and then put some smut over it, and under it

she was so dumb, she couldn't notice Goku was gliding through her attack, what a dumb fusion, wasted!

Dragon Ball Heroes' absolute fan fiction tier madness was just a result of Toei having absolutely no Dragon Ball related content to milk between 2002 and 2013. They got so fucking desperate, and now they insist on continuing what they started because the game garnered a big fanbase. Can't wait to see "SSJ4 Dark Time Patrol Karoly" by the time the game stops being profitable.

G-GOHAN H-HELP

HANG ON FRIEZA I'M ON MY WAY!

how long could those names get i wonder, like how many forms from all of db would have to be used up at once just to deplete them all and give that form to everybody

>that much reused animation

it was a satisfying scene but fuck me, there are like 3 different animation cycles/shots from the UI Goku vs Jiren fight.

Well Launch went missing 5 years before the start of Z to chase after Tenshinhan.

Times could line up for 18 right?

Heroes has been updating non-stop since 2010, I don't think there's anyway it could stop being profitable. There's even figurines, stickers and snack food based off it.

Ugh... D-Dad! He's... too.. strong.

CHADHAN WHAT ABOUT ME HELP I CAN'T HOLD TOPPO BACK MUCH LONGER

>Gohan called Buu a retard but got absorbed and outsmarted by him
>Gohan then got killed by Buu what a jobber
>Gohan then lost all his gains and became a wimp after the Buu arc ends
Enough. Listen here you retards, I'll explain GENIUShan slowly for you brainlets out there.

GODhan allowed himself to die on purpose because he wanted to boost his capped potential. The old kai unlocked all of his hidden potential with a single ritual but WISEhan knew of a way to increase his limit even more, by twofold in fact: if SHREWDhan allows himself to get killed he gains immense power when he gets brought back through a zenkai. Additionally, this and CHADhan not training and losing his Ultimate strength was further part of his plan. Losing his once-peak potential reset his hidden potential and together with the previous zenkai boosted his previously maximized Ultimate strength to even higher tiers that he could later draw out in a time of crisis.

This is the truth and this is why all of it was meticulously planned out by ENLIGHTENEDhan.

SMARThan was already aware that he would be needed in the sequel. His fight with GP in the series finale is coming soon. Even as far back as the Buu arc PROPHEThan had sensed his nemesis from afar off and knew that he must prepare to secure his victory.

Plus, on top of it all it even helped out the weaker fighters. Thanks to ASTUTEhan holding back from killing Buu and allowing himself to get absorbed he carefully calculated and deducated that Goku and Vegeta would both discover the potara fusion and create Vegetto, a powerful ally that CHADhan will use later to keep enemies such as Jiren at bay. While GODhan destroys the GP UI Vegetto will handle Jiren. Only CHESSMASTERhan could pull off such a brilliant tactic. If CHADhan had defeated Buu right then and there none of this would have happened. He literally killed about ten retards with one stone.

Truly, he is a CHAD.

no because 18 is just a random girl that with 17 were "saved" by dr gero and turned into androids with infinite energy and their names were lapiz and lazuli
also launch never had a twin brother
not even game theory could pull something this autisticly retarded and retardedly autistic off

DAD! HELP!

>implying Gero wouldn't abduct one of Goku's friends and turn her into a war machine designed to kill him

>mfw Goten and Bra could breed a full blooded saiyan since 1/2+1/2=1
Patented & Certified idea by the CHADforce

Sorry son I died again for the third or fourth time

Jiren is just too strong I guess we're finished

>U4
>bug guy who was very fast
>invisible guy who no one could sense
Why didn't they just play the numbers instead of going full retard and exposing themselves?

nah thats too interesting *Raughs*

Not credible because as you can see, there are clear differences. Plus we have canon proof because 18 sneezed in one episode and didn't change into a different person.

DAD NO! I NEED YOUR HELP! HE'S TOO POWERFUL.

Because strategy hasn't mattered since DB.

Because they needed a filler episode.

GOHAN LISTEN TO 17 GODDAMN IT! WHY WON'T YOU HELP HIM AND FRIEZA???? GOHANNNN

just found some leaked animation tests from the next dragon ball super arc

OKAY GOHAN I'LL HELP JUST HOLD ON-

STOP YELLING AT ME.

Is that before or after this?

HURRY DAD! I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE!

D-DYSPO... DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS...

G-GOKU... HELP........ PLEASE

Kakarotto... He's too strong....

17 USE YOUR BARRIER AAHHHHH

GOHAN STOP FIGHTING JIREN YOU AUTIST! ALL YOU TO DO WAS LISTEN TO 17!!! AT LEAST GODKU KNOWS HOW TO SAVE SOMEONE YOU FUCKING CHOKE ARTIST!!!

Goku vs Jiren is set to be a disappointment right?

It's time to end this frieza.

>posting this while he masturbates with a literal sex doll with no personality getting screen time

Don't worry, Freeza.

I'll take care of Jiren Desnudo.

>66 replies
>19 posters

>mfw I'm about 15 of those

>no personality
She has been one of the best things in this fucking arc.

I love 18

no, leave Jiren desnudo to me

We all do user it's okay.

How does Bulla look like that at 9 but Trunks and Goten still look like toddlers at 13/12.

Out of my way cell kakarot is mine!

What's better? Business woman 18 or house wife 18?

I have returned...

Girls mature faster then boys. Duh.

cus bura is fucking slut
would not cosplay ever

CHADKU SAVE US! SAVE ME!!!

House wife 18.

it terrifies me how fun it is compared to Dragon Ball Super.
even Xenoverse has a more coherent story and better characterization than Super.
It's honestly embarrassing

GOKU-SA WHERE ARE YOU???

Why can't Goku just replace Dende as guardian, would that actually make the situation worse or better with powerful people coming to Earth to seek out the Dragonballs?

why is she speaking like a hick

Business woman 18 by far

I'm here

Kiero monkey

What? The rapid punching scene is the only one.

What took you so long?

Nope, even Gohan was better and I don't give a shit about that jobber

This is the end for you Jiren

>Bulla's t-shirt

17 getting btfo when? I'm tired of that gary stu