>Some Ghibli Films
>Inuyashiki
>Made in Abyss
>MMO Junkie
>Euphonium
>Steins;Gate
I just want to have a good time.
Where do I start?
Do you have anything better to recommend?
I barely watched anime this year.

Boku no Pico

Just start going through them. I do recommend MiA and the Ghibli films though

>The Garden of the words
>Some Ghibli Films
Shitty children's movies. Why do you even bother? Like seriously. Why? Just take a pill if you're having trouble sleeping

.t 15 year old girl

>I just want to have a good time.
enjoy your list user

Then fucking recommend something edgy boy.

Sorry I don't find shitty children's movies appealing. But I don't know you. So I couldnt rec you anything.

They're good fucking movies. If you're going to shit on things at least justify it instead of just saying they're childrens movies

They're bad movies. They're also for children.

Tell me some good movies for cool adults like yourself then

>Its for children
>Its bad
>Anime
The fuck is going on with Sup Forumstards?
Have you ever told an adult about your adult animes you enjoy and have been taken serious?

Other things have no bearing on the fact that these are bad movies.

Yes. How new are you? Just because you willingly watch actual children's animation doesn't mean anime for both young adults and adults doesn't exist. next question please.

What the fuck is wrong with you, give a fucking example then.
>hurr durr this piece of media is bad compared to absolutely nothing and for no reason at all

Then fuck off this thread you manchild.
OP was looking for recommendations or actual feedback not just a mongoloid telling us which anime he thinks is bad

I'M A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE

>stop giving me feedback
Not your safespace.

porco rosso and kiki's delivery service are the only ghibli movies worth watching. both are very pleasant.

>OP was looking for recommendations

God I hate nu-Sup Forums so much.

bronies aren't adults

Don't ask questions if you're uncapable of handling the answer.

it's only going to get worse. Ghibli movies are shit.

Guys OP here, dafuq is going on, again, these are not my first anime, is the things that have been recommended to me. I haven't seen them.

We're just giving you our opinion. Don't waste your time with Ghibli.

Recommendation threads do not belong on this board. Fuck off.

kill yourself, underage newfag trash

Give up Op, Sup Forums is only to bash another anime without any argument.

>Ghibli films
>children's movies

Ghibli films are so seminal to anime that even if you don't like them, not watching them just makes you a newfag. No excuses.

>marketing talk
Good god. Have you tried using your own words. I don't care about ecelebs. A movie is either good or it's not. Nothing else matters.

That's what i thought you pussy faggot.

Says the guy resetting his IP

>A movie is either good or it's not. Nothing else matters.
And ghibli movies are bad because...?

normies like them

No, they're great. You convinced me with your marketing talk!

Bit of advice for you OP
We all have the stage you are currently at when we start watching anime for the first time.
What you need to do is :
Lurk Sup Forums
when you have done that
Lurk Sup Forums some more
after that
watch the OP of the shows that seems intresting to you.
now you are ready to either lurk Sup Forums or stop coming here if the atmospere here isnt for you.

Kill yourself, OP.

Just give a single damn reason why they are bad, you are just shittalking because contrarian.

The majority of the stuff in the original post are either animes between this year and the previous or shit everyone has been recommending me. But is kind of hard finding something to watch when everyone just discusses a single recommendation they have given me.

>you're just contrarian
Not your safespace. You can only say it's good because of marketing talk

Start from the shortest show.
Finish on the films.

Obvious samefag

>Still hasn't given a single argument
Dude, again, how can't you like ghibli films if you are a child who can't properly discuss?

I don't care for Shinkai, so I couldn't recommend Garden of Words. A lot of people do like it though.
Ghibli films are mostly good.
Inuyashiki was shit.
Made in Abyss was great, but the middle is kind of slow and I didn't warm to the protagonists much though. It's an excellent adventure into the unknown though, with a fantasy world actually feels fantastical.
MMO had too much rom-com coincidence writing for me, but if you're cool with that it's fine.
Euphonium is decent high school drama, if that's what you want.

Ghibli movies have good animation and aren't riddled with fanservice like most crap they pump out now days, there are plenty of rule 34 sites if you want to touch your willy you don't have to do it during the plot

Give one reason why you keep replying to some faggot that doesn't like anime and is on the wrong fucking board.

>Everyone just discusses a single recommendation they have given me
Welcome to Sup Forums

And for your problem. dont build up a portfolio for shows to watch, the second you find something intresting, watch it instead of putting it on a list.
then you wont get the problem with choosing what to watch.
For example im currently rewatching Steins gate bc the new season is soon coming out.
Do like me and just start to watching it now. when you are done with that lurk and see if you can see something intresting, the moment you do start watching that show.

Now in English.

Evading the question: the thread

>you just don't like anime
Weakest argument I've read all day buddy.

Like the one you gave, ehm, what was it again?

Talk English first.

Because he is also underage and underage children literally cannot stop themselves from throwing a tantrum at anybody and ruining every thread over their stupid obsession for arguments. Newfag children fucking ruined the website.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Good: Ghibli if directed by Miyazaki, Takahata, Kondo
Mixed: Eupho
Bad: the rest

See It's almost funny