Shuffle!

Green>Blue>Orange>Red=White

I made it 14 episodes in before I gave up. When does the yandere happen?

Red is best, dummy.

Green>Red>Blue>Orange>White

White>Green>Red>Blue>shit>Orange
How can you not love an emotionless loli wearing a wet shirt ?

my negro, for me she was babbys first loli attraction
her hair isn't white though its clearly grey/silver

it happens for one maby two episodes with kaede (orange hair), i think episode 20 and 21? but pretty much forgotten for the rest of the show. The game has a kaede path where you can see more of her being yandere if thats what you like.

Green>white>red>blue>shit>orange

Asa is obviously the best. I also kind of liked Kareha but she didn't get much screen time in the anime.

Red>Grey>White>Green>Yellow>Blue>every other character male or female>Orange

white > red > blue > orange > green

Any man who puts Primula as his top choice is a good man.

What was the point of red and blue being aliens or demons - whatever the fuck they were?

I agree with this ranking, except sensei is #1

I finally started watching this a while back without knowing anything about it. The whole magic shit really ruins it. The yandere stuff got me a bit off guard though, there were hints in earlier episodes. Green is easily best girl.

Dude, she's 10 years old

Why tomboys winning is such rare phenomenon in anime? From my head I can count like only 2 or 3 such cases

My loving wife is the best

Are you insinuating people are not allowed to feel love for a 10 year old?

Please tell them, because this series is the only one I know of.

I started it too but then I heard which girl would win and immediately dropped it

Red is the daughter of God
and Blue is the daughter of the Devil

which ever one Rin picks he would be the new God or Devil

Red first, so you legally become a god.
Gods practice polygamy, so now you can marry the other four.
Now you're prince of heaven and hell, and have two walking nuke and a psycho as your wifes.

I heard that the tomboy wins in this? Is it true?

green>all

>procedure for forming a harem explicitly mentioned and approved by dads
>no harem route

Asa isn't really a tomboy, she's more like a Genki girl. But yes, of all the girls in the show she's much more of a tomboy then anyone else.

Forced myself to watch the anime given that it was on the "Sup Forums recommendations" list then proceeded to play through all routes of the visual novel for minimal-difficulty achievements and gratuitous spending during the winter sale. I'd personally rank it as the following;

Asa > Kareha > Lisianthus > Mayumi (though I do feel guilt for meddling in her potential romance with Istuki, he's twice the character Rin ever was which naturally means that he's passed over by near everyone) > Primula > Kaede > Nerine.

With that addressed I found the majority of the characters to cater too much to the usual harem tropes, to name some; feigning anguish at the smallest degree of lewdness when they clearly lust for it, not outright debating who should gain priority for the procuring of Rin's affection in a just and orderly manner, Rin complete inability to sense his surroundings and infer a comfortable and precise strategy for hosting a wench etc.). Fundamentally it was tiresome and I enjoyed the ED over the actual show (watching rather sepheric renditions of innocent schoolgirls trembling by a bus-stop is surprisingly captivating). Will not deny that Kaede's breakdown was quite entertaining though, was hoping that she would restrain and pin down Asa then expeditiously puncture her skin repeatedly with a kitchen knife and lick the blood from her wounds.
Imagine if she were to bludgeon Rin until he were to lose conscious from rapid blood loss, then chain him to a wall and read "Fanged Noumena" to his decaying corpse,
gradually repeating lines until she can barely make it through a page and laughing crazily as she does it. That could percolate the characters to the point of being more engaging, or a couple of them at least

This to be honest, he obviously wanted to explode on them all then pass it off as "love" the way most do, might as well have been honest with himself.

Yes, and I'm a lolicon.

Hey, a Shuffle thread, how rare.
Am I the only one who likes Nerine here?

Have you tried playing the fandisk? At least there, it shows how Rin suffers for his one lie. It also have some H-scenes with other girls aside from the main 5. But sadly no routes, and thats why I wish Essence+ will be translated in the future.

>The game has a kaede path where you can see more of her being yandere if thats what you like.
I might check it out then. Is the VN better than the anime? The anime looked like it was a patchwork mess of zombie scenes thrown together from the different routes.

Pretty much
The routes by themselves make more since then being thrown together

I’m the only one who thought that MC will end up with Red?

I thought there is no actual main heroine in Shuffle, as everyone is after Rin, and when the two princesses starts to appear, the girls starts to get more active to win him. Its besically up to Rin who will he choose.

I liked Green but Red is the one who had the most development with him. I also genuinely thought that she was going to win.

Primula a CUTE.

All girls were pretty shit.

Tomboys always win.

Well Sia(and Kareha) are from the god race where polygamy is just fine, if Rin picked either of the two a harem end with the rest of the girls squeezing in wouldn't be far off.

Sia>Nerine>Asa=Kaede=Loli

Just like your mom

Did anyone else open the thread because that picture reminded them of that fap hero video?
I did

>not green>white>orange>neckbeards toilet > blue > moot > red

Please step up your game user. This is just embarassing.

They all suck.

This.