Aikatsu & Pripara

What is the staff trying to tell us?

FUCK boys

There is one boy in this image, can you identify him?

Nino.

>You want to kiss Yume?
>Y-yeah...
>What's up? That's a bit out of the blue
>Well...
>It's been a while since we started going out, and we've not done ANYTHING that says "we're lovers"
>So why did you come to me with this question?
>I just thought you were the most experienced when it came to this sort of thing

>Well I guess I am experienced... Thanks to my sister...
>Do you want to practice with me?
>P-practice what?
>...Kissing!

>Huh? W-what's got in to you!?
>You practice dancing and singing a lot don't you? It's just like that
>That's true I guess, but still, kissing you...
>It'll be fine! Just stay still...
>It's not fine! Wait! I need some time to mentally prepare!

TFW you will never waste clock cycles on making giant renders for the show assets.

Full version Endless Sky uploads.

Correct

Nips are discussing ways to get the water out of the pond inside Pripara.

But they're so uncute here. He was cuter in the previous issue.

The one that's 20000m deep? Personally, I am very smart, so I would just make a hole in the bottom and let it drain.

Rola and Mahiru practicing their kissing seems to be a popular topic.

Thanks, user.

You can just summon Gojira and have her drink all the water, but that's not the stupidest method I can think of, you can use the weather system to freeze the water and have people mine the shit out of it, this way it's easier to see where the glasses are even if it takes months or years to reach the bottom.

I think it's just the same doujin preview that has been posted a few times.

Let Lala pee in it. I will drink it all.

Me.

Me

;_;

I want to die.

What about using nuclear weapons?

What about cutting your stupid little arms off?

Kii is so cute. I love Kii.

Fill the hole with dirt and rocks pushing the water back up

I think you're trading one problem for another.

That's a good idea for the water but not for the glasses

Mikuru is sexy. I love Mikuru

Kii is some kind of unholy monster. I love Kii.

Create a pump system that leads to irrigation to drain the water and help water the plants and the nearby town

Kii loves Seira.

No one loves Seira.

I love Seira

You don't exist.

I suspect freezing the water would be likely to destroy the glasses.
Also it's really hard to freeze that much water from the top because the ice on top insulates the water. You'd probably be better off freezing a layer and lifting it off.

RIP Lala

I am real, and so is my love of Seira.

Just use pumps and wall off the dired up tiles

Me too dude. I think Idol Time has too much of the fantasy elements. That's how I feel anyway, but when I think about it, it's not like the original PriPara didn't have it as well (vocal dolls, goddesses). But I never found myself missing regular idling. Maybe they just had better writers. The dialogue used to be better at least.

I don't get it.

SO THAT'S HOW YOU DEAL WITH AQUIFERS
Goddamn. How do you reliably power the pumps?

Yuu a qt

Read the torrent description.

>Tiger Mask
Thanks, ojisan.

This episode was really great. Made me start loving Kii even more. I like that she got a live and a backstory. Even the origin of her catchphrase was explained. She was rather bland at the beginning of the second season and I was afraid that she whouldn't get any attention, so this episode was everything I wanted from this season at that point. A couple of Yurika episodes and it would be perfect.
Really like her dress, by the way. It opens a great look on her beautiful collarbones, armpits and backside. But I was surprised to see her with such big breasts. I thought she was flat. I don't really like large sizes, but it is Kii and I would love her with every size, even if it doesn't really fit her.

End my life.

I love the way Kii was done in the CGI.

I want to brush Kii. Those 2 are really cute together. Strongly remind me of Ichigo and Aoi couple at the beginning of the first season. They cared for each other and loved one another the same way. They still do care and love, but Ichigo and Aoi now have more friends to support and be supported by, and Seira with Kii are mostly have only one another at this moment.

She's really sexy.

Wait for 2waifuS

2wingS was bad

this year I'll definitely stop being idle

I want to be fugged

2wingS > WM

Zwei Wings?

Why does Ran always do it with Ichigo? They were doing it in previous episode and they are doing it now. Was Ichigo turned masochistic during her trip at America and feels uncomfortable if she isn't in pain? Or has she fallen for Ran?

I want to fuck Lala.

Windmills. Dig a vertical channel connecting the solid square on the pump to the windmill via vertical axles or gear assemblies, for ease of installation make it two tiles wide and put an up-down staircase beside the axle stack. You can also generate flowing water and use water wheels, but dealing with flow dynamics over multiple z-levels is still a headache no matter how experienced you are.

It can't be helped, she fucked too many blacks in burgerland.

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

BRATMAGEDDON SOON

Such a cutie. I like when a quiet girl suddenly bursts with emotions. Well, Kii isn't exactly quiet, she is rather cheerful, but her becoming angry with Seira held the similar feeling.
P.S. Cute butt.

Hibiki what the fuck

Moe desu.

>Koyoi above Hibiki
It's not fair bros.

Lack of screen time.

Just ordered this doujinshi. Girls are randomly paired and have to have sex or else PriPara explodes. Aroma is with Mikan, Fuwari is with Dorothy and Lala is with Hibiki.

Little girls HATE her.

That would be Yurika.

>tfw Aroma finally make the unit she wanted ifrom the beginning

This is secretly how they're deciding who gets into all friends.

Little girls loved Yurika.

>Fuwari with Dorothy
>Lala with Hibiki.
Now this is crack.
I expect Fuwari to take the lead.

Everybody loves Yurika.

>Lala is with Hibiki
Hot

I glad that they got rid of the old hag

If Aroma is so popular why does Mikan have more songs?

DEBIDEBIDEBI

Remind me, who were in the previous top 3?

And does anyone have that pic from the manga where Lala meets Hibiki?

Aroma, Lala and Mirei

As expected of country-grown idles.