Do you listen to seiyuu radio, Sup Forums? There are a lot of hidden untranslated gems on YouTube. I'd translate them...

Do you listen to seiyuu radio, Sup Forums? There are a lot of hidden untranslated gems on YouTube. I'd translate them, but learning how to sub seems like a major pain in the ass.

Here's an untranslated piece of Ayaneru and Uchiyama Kiuki flirting.

youtu.be/9BtHwA3VvL8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwJS3IQotko
youtube.com/watch?v=cBgS0nelCXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Kouki. Fuck smartphone keyboards.

>phoneposting
Kill yourself faggot.

They keep flirting.

Not since Charlotte ended I think

Poor Uchiyama

It's not far-fetched to think that it was a publicity stunt for Charlotte. Same thing goes for Kana and Toshi for Durarara.

Not since Paisen and Ayaneru's show ended. Anigera used to be fun too but then they started pretty much only talking about some card game and it got boring.

>Paisen and Ayaneru
It's just my opinion, but I always thought that Ayaneru felt kind of uncomfortable doing that show with Paisen.

Maybe, but that's kind of seemed like the show's schtick.

I love hearing seiyuu with good social skills, like Kaji Yuki. Really makes it comfortable to listen to.
Seiyuu like Hikasa Youko sound forced and unnatural and are kinda uncomfortable to listen to.

If Sugita had a radio show, I'd listen to that.

user

I used to listen to a lot of seiyuu radio while at work. Nowadays not as much though.
Last year I really enjoyed Radio no Akuma with Yuuki Aoi and Miki Shinichiro They had surprisingly good chemistry together despite the generational gap. Plenty of talk about veteran seiyuu like Ohtsuka or Tobita Nobou too. Even had Genda Tessho as a guest once.

It's not like you had any, you flat chest.

Don't bully the cute fujo.

Aoi tends to have good rapport with people who are older than her. I think it's because she's not as self-conscious, so it's easier for the older VAs do really have fun with her. Because it's awkward if someone respects you too much, or keeps trying to hold back because they feel it's rude.

Someone once said that the current VA's for Digimon's Taichi and Hikari roleplayed making out in a radio show once. I tried to find it, never did, and am convinced it doesn't exist.

That's about it.

So Hanae and M.A.O?

>flat

Yeah.

I've read too much hentai.

Clear pads

碧の胸はパッド入り

Someone post the pic of her lewd tummy/ribs from that petit milady performance.

Aoi struggles a bit with that, she is a very humble person despite her talent and accomplishments. But with Miki Shinichiro it took her two episodes tops to break the ice.(probably helps that they worked in Pokemon together for a few years. Aoi's 3DS was a gift from him actually.)
I think her getting along with older people has to do with her mental maturity due to being in the entertainment business for so long too.

I've listened to SZBH countless of times, duraraji whenever I feel like it and some Grand Cross and its other incarnations whenever I want to Ayaneru and Paisen having their cgdct moments. Recently I'm hooked by Kakki and Noto's Linebarrel's radio.

>loose bras

Maybe cause they'd constantly mess with ayaneru

She seemed pretty comfortable with Sugita and Nakamura. She even slapped Sugita in the face when he asked her to.

He has one with Kajita and also Gintama Housoukyoku.

I love it when Kanahana gets angry and sarcastic.

Does George Nakata have a radio show?

Not really. As much as I would want too, my Japanese skills are still too poor.

learning nip is not that difficult, trip user.

Yukari Tamura is also a lot of fun on radio.
youtube.com/watch?v=IwJS3IQotko
youtube.com/watch?v=cBgS0nelCXs

I listen to every Emiri and Naobou radio because I play the game too much.

I already self-studied a bit and I'm planning to take up full classes in the future.

I did use to listen to my favorite singer's radio program when she still had it.

IMAGINE

I've listened to every Shinbangumi episode over the course of a few years, an episode before sleeping as many days as I could. I still haven't really filled that gap with another consistent show, but I do listen to Anigera and Deriraji occasionally.