One Piece

Does Cracker get teased by his siblings? He kind of feels like the type that would.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Family
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

loving bullying only

This arc has had the best woman designs overall. Too many waifus.
>gallete
>amande
>pudding
>smoothie
>the long armed charlotte
>stussy
Oda's designs are on point at this point in time. Can't wait for Wano

WCI is the best post-timeskip arc: y/n?

I hope not

It is. Zou was great, but small so I don't count it.

Are we going to add the kunoichi to this pic? It's not even complete though.

Yes. I love Big Mom’s enraged, starving mode.

who's your one piece waifu?

Patiently waiting for spoilers

I speed read Zou.

Reiju.

Hancock

He bullied Brulée for being weak though. But yeah with siblings like Katakuri and Smoothie, and his habit of hiding inside his biscuit soldiers, I can see that happening.
>hey cracker, how's the weakest sweet commander doing, perorin~

What does it say?

Sanji

Fuck off already.

Of course.

But Brulee talks back and doesn't call him onii-chan.

Is there a list of all the Charlottes in order of birth?

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Family

Powerful...

guys pray for kizaru he has alzheimers

Nah he's just on that dank kush

Otototototo
Ben... What's your name again?

>wahhh i didn't get to start the OP
>guess I'll spam the thread with my ship
ffs this faggot ruins everything

>What if
Luffy had access to Gear 2nd and 3rd since the start of East Blue

is the flamboyant faggot mad he gets no attention when I am here?

Just report him.

FemCroc.

With Zeus under her command, did Nami surpass Usopp, Franky, and Chopper in power?

>the long armed charlotte
myukuru

I love Nami in this... movie? Special? Idk. She is best girl here for sure.

Holy shit you're right, he used to be 266cm and now he's 277cm.
What the fuck?

keep in mind zeus got nerfed

Maybe not Franky (the general anyways) but Usopp and Chopper, definitely. Brook too. Possibly Sanji.

What are you talking about? If he eats Nami's balls he'll be good as new.
Wait that came out wrong.

>tfw you realize if you got a DF, you wouldn't use it for anything important, and instead just lay around in your room, messing around with your power all day

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

If Nami feeds him he will power up, get out of control and go back to BM, one of the reasons why i think Nami won't keep Zeus is precisely because in his weakened form he is not of much use and his normal form is too powerful to be contained by Nami

>eat a devil fruit
>human human fruit

What will you post after Zoro comes back Zoroanon?

user, you're thinking too logically here. You need to think with the logic of One Piece.
Zeus's spirit got broken. He's Nami's slave now. He's never going back.

Calcium and phosphorus builds bones.

depends on the fruit.

Nothing I guess

Stop bullying Zeus.

It has come to my attention recently that there are people in this thread that actually believe Sanj is Zoro's equal in overall combat ability.

Not here to flame. I just wanna ask.... how can you possibly believe that?

I know right? It's pretty clear Sanji is leagues above Zolo.

You're literally the only one making a threadly post, fucking autist.

I know right? It's pretty clear Zolo is leagues above Sanji.

sexiest male character in OP? (no homo pls)

Sanji defeated a supernova captain and will soon defeat a Yonko.
Offensive cooking has officially been declared as a part of Sanjis combat skill and Zoro has nothing with that kind of power.

If everyone above this post died, these threads would be unironically much much better.

I've seen the threads when our resident shitposters are banned or gone. They are shit tier with a few circlejerking fujos.

Was she called Big Maiden before all the husbands and children?

Not anymore friend. Law is old and busted.

>I've seen the threads when our resident shitposters are banned or gone.
>a few circlejerking fujos.
Well then they weren't banned and gone.

Rayleigh desu

Hold the fuck up

Zoro casually tanks Sanji's offensive cooking though. And his offensive cooking need shitload of prep time, not to mention people need to actually eat it.

The fujos are a usually just a minor annoyance. The regulars keep these threads alive. Without them its just autistic fags with no sense of humor.

like the last thread(s)

Sanji never used the full power of his offensive cooking in Zoro. He makes Zoros food shit because Zoro is a dick to him all the time.
Side note why is Zoro such a douche to Sanji. I know they have their rivalry but Zoro usually starts it and he is always rude when Sanji is actually nice to him sometimes.

>implying fujos aren't regulars

t. The resident faggot. Go away

>Side note why is Zoro such a douche to Sanji. I know they have their rivalry but Zoro usually starts it and he is always rude when Sanji is actually nice to him sometimes.
Someone counted every instance of what they've called each other in the manga. Sanji has referred to Zoro by name several times but Zoro has not once called Sanji by name.

when did we see the new wanted posters for the SH crew with Sanji's saying "dead or alive"

>Zoro usually starts it
Does he? I was under the impression it was the other way around.

What the heck is G5's problem?

They're scumbags like Sanji

His offensive cooking is only as good as the ingredients he receives, so not only does he need hours to prepare, he needs the ingredients to give him the edge, and those mythical ingredients took weeks to get iicr.

>G5
Basically Luffy's Gear 5 "Limit breaker" - Monkey God Awakening: Unlimited Rubber World Works can only be used if his enemy is a 30+ male. It would be useless against Coby or Tsuru.

Nah Zoro rips on Sanji even when Sanji isn't around. And like this user said Zoro has never even called Sanji by name he just calls him shitty cook or love cook or something

They're just doing what the Marine and the WG encourages them to do. It's marines with a personal sense of justice who are rare.

give me 1 reason why luffy shouldnt have beaten dof with kong gun instead of oda drawing it out more
give me 1 reason that a hoard of gladidators zoro franky and a fucking admiral wouldnt be able break doffys cage after he was hit with kong gun

They are the only branch in the New World, they have to deal with some shit

I have a theory that Vergo encouraged this behaviour in order to have an easier time covering up and spying for DoFlamingo.

That is also a fine choice

>Gear 5 "Limit breaker" - Monkey God Awakening: Unlimited Rubber World Works
You mean Gear 5 OVERDRIVE "Limit breaker" - Monkey God Awakening: Unlimited Rubber World Works, right?

vergo was great wish he got more screentime

Do you think he could take on El Grand Madre with that technique?

There was also Yarisugi.

Did we ever get an explanation for the only alive wanted poster?

Yes.

And Sanji befriended them.

It's easily the best. No post-TS arc even comes close.

Care to enlighten me? I forgot.

That's kinda sad now that you mention it. Especially considering Zoro once knocked him out to save his life from Kuma along with everyone else's.

What did he mean by this?

Between Bartolomeo and Perospero, who is classier?

Judge used his influence.

Perospero because while his mouth is just as dirty as Bartolomeo's, Perospero actually makes an effort to remain elegant at all times. Also he never peed in public.

Foreshadowing Gear 5

Luffy took the black pill. That's why he needs Usopp so he can get it up now.

What's up with that translation? lmao

best new character of post ts?