Should i really read this? just look at it, this shit just screams play back n forth. also those gazing eyes...

should i really read this? just look at it, this shit just screams play back n forth. also those gazing eyes, lustful eyes? just what the fuck am i getting into and will i be contributing to the negative otaku fantisation???

>will i be contributing to the negative otaku fantisation???
What? Just read it, nerd.

Most manga are made in order to sell you as long as possible a story. Keep that in mind.

i want anime to last for at least a few more decades, we all know if it keeps its growing pander towards otakuism that will be the final downfall of the medium and everything else like Sup Forums and other sites, lots of related tv, inspiration towards others etc... will all be lost. gone. dead.

and this guy's capitalist excuse will never solve anything

Read it for the smug girl, it's not like you have anything better to do

Don't bother. It's the same joke over and over again. It's get old fast.

just read it faggot

teen thread

You're judging it too much by the surface (comfy feel-good manga with cute girl) and not on its actual content. Otaku pandering is bad when it's a cover for bad writing/production, but something can still be very good even if it has a base appeal.

This is why I can't take manga seriously. At least with anime you've got some production values. Manga are just for teens

>reading bootleg Nagatoro
What said. The whole teasing joke gets old fast as fuck. This isn't even flavor of the month for me, more like flavor of the week.

This, and unironically.

No, you should probably give up on anime and manga now. You have clearly become too smart for it. You shouldn't waste your time now since you understand so well already.

I still think there's about 30 manga worth reading. Just read things that would only work as manga. But I hate this becoming smart thing.

I don't even know what the sod that means.

>contributing to the negative otaku fantisation???
Kill yourself, newfag.

>will i be contributing to the negative otaku fantisation?
You got deeper issues than that

just readed the first volume of this, when does it get good?

if you think this about manga, what about ln?

I just read real novels instead.

good thread
bump

>i want anime to last for at least a few more decades
>its growing pander towards otakuism
>inspiration towards others
>capitalist excuse
What the fuck am I reading?