Dragon Ball Super

Why didn't they invite General Blue to the ToP instead. It's about time he got his redemption arc and become the hero character he deserves to be.

Because he's dead.

That's no excuse for frieza.

Was he a gay nazi?

He is special.

Gays not allowed

He's just a lad that did nothing wrong and criticized ugly people for the better.

he looks like Barry

That's his long lost little brother

why it has to be lost? it could just be just his brother that hate each other and Barry forgot about because he's been dead for years

Let it go OP

>Barry
Dragon ball characters confirmed white.

He's dead and the 4 people who know of him probably forgot he existed

Dragon ball >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dragon ball z > dragon ball super > dragon ball gt

We all agree on this right?

reminder that keflafag and 18fag is one and the same

No

Z > DB > GT > Super

yep, theres really no debating it

underage

dB >= Z >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GT=super

older than you kiddo trust me

>GT

>Super

I still think he had the most horrible death scene in DB

this

>General Blue
>the one villain that Yamcha could probably beat

Yeah, why?

>DB

Where my brolychad/gohanbros at? I had fun shitting on the waifufags with you guys.

>his name is Son Goku
>so white

Why does Piccolo think they can't win without Gohan?

He literally got tongued to death by another male, wasn't that basically how he always wanted to go out?

Gohan has the most potential of anyone in the tournament duh

CHADly bro reporting in, ready to kick some waifushitter ass.

>mfw waifufags actually believe kale serves as a decent “homage” to broly

Blue whooped krillin......krillin was stronger then yumcha

Potential is irrelevant.

Don’t make me say it

Based chadforce bro.

Why didnt Goku, Krillin, or Yamcha think about adding Jackie Chun to their team?

>Blue whooped Krillin
>back in Dragon Ball

U-huh.

Who?

He did

It is because despite Gohan , Trunks, and Goten having Potential they will never reach out to be better than full blooded saiyans when it comes to fighting. If potential mattered then Gohan would still be the main character but instead they made him look like a retard when he called buu a retard and ended up being outsmarted by him

>OP
/dbs/ is really running out of ideas, isn't it?

Because he's going to win the tournament.

shut the fuck up

>Brolyfags still think he has any semblance of relevence left
mfw

So did they fire the janitor of yesterday who deleted tons of super threads in sjccession?

Nah he's still here don't piss him off though.

or....what?

Japan doesn't rate kale over Broly and japan is the main audience of super

What makes you think Dragon Ball Krillin is equivalent to Dragon Ball Z/Super Krillin?

He'll fuck your mother

>THE EVIL OVERLORD GETS A RES, BUT NOT YOUR OWN DAMN BROTHER KAKAROT?
>THE GREEN MAN KIDNAPPED YOUR SON TOO AND YOU'RE FINE WITH HIM
>IS IT ABOUT TRYING TO MAKE YOU KILL YOUR FRIENDS?
>THE ALTERNATIVE WAS DYING TO FREEZA YOU INGRATE

Its just a general for shitposting and Sup Forums wojak edits.

Since Future Piccolo died why didn't Future Trunks and Future Bulma just use the Namekian Dragon Balls? They owed them for stopping Freeza and getting them a new planet to live on.

>but they didn't know where they were!
This makes no sense for multiple reasons:

1. King Kai. All he has to do is telepathically look up where New Namek is located. If he doesn't know then all he has to do is ask his fellow Kai buddies. If they don't know then he can directly ask Shin, the Supreme Kai, and since they're in charge of Creation and know exactly how many planets can sustain life (28 as of DBS) they would know which is New Namek. It's literally a fucking telepathic phone call away.

2. Future Goku died from a heart disease but can still train and get stronger, as we see when he learns SS3 and surpasses Vegeta — plus, training in the afterlife is easier than training with a real body. Future Goku also has Instant Transmission. Even if it would be breaking some rules to go back to reality are you telling me that Goku wouldn't teleport back to save his friends from getting slaughtered, or from getting revenge on them, or from saving Gohan's life? There's so many plot holes when Goku has access to Instant Transmission that I really don't know what to say.

3. Fortuneteller Baba. This bitch has the ability to bring people back from the dead for 24 hours. You telling me she can't use it to bring back Goku to use IT to New Namek? Or use it to bring back Piccolo to bring back Kami to bring back the Dragon Balls? Baba breaks the entire narrative to shreds by herself alone.

4. Future Bulma built a Time Machine and successfully sent Future Trunks to the past — to our timeline — but didn't think to tell Trunks to figure out the location of New Namek while they're there? Just ask Piccolo, or Dende, or just fucking have Trunks ask Goku if he can talk to King Kai to figure it out. Just get the coordinates and go back to the present you retards.

tl;dr - this shit is whack yo

>japan is the main audience of super
SO WHY DO WE GET THE GAMES EARLIER?

I wasn’t talking about that I’m just confirming he did get beat by blue

>he's already backtracking to nip opinions

Why would they? They deleted a fuck load of roleplaying posts today.

Because you’re retarded

Hopefully not, these shitty generals belong in .

Stay mad cuck

Stop coming here.

BECAUSE DB SELL THE MOST IN THE WEST DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THR ACTUAL SHOW IS AIMED at the japanese kids.
Toei even said that during their interview in barcelona

When are they coming back?

Generals aren't allowed on Sup Forums, this is a general. Its really that simple.

Which is irrelevant because you're using the fact to imply that Yamcha in Z/Super can't beat Blue.

26th of january
dont forget to pre order user.

Learn what a general is newfag

bootlicker

So what do you plan to do about it? Suck off a mod?

>kalefags actually believe she's coming back
Also broly is still very relevant hence why he gets a new power up every heroes update, is in dokkan battle, got his own god form, got his own 4d movie recently and is in every db fighting game.

I just made it painfully clear I’m not the same user you were talking to bud

Already did

Posts like Are literally posted every /dbs/ thread. Copy-paste responses every single thread make it a general. Why don't YOU look up what a general is?

He’s right

generalfags

after Cell dies why didn't they just use the Dragon Balls to wish for Trunks to get in contact with New Namek

also after Zamasu why didn't Trunks just ask everyone to help him gather the Super Dragon Balls to wish his timeline back

why are they so retarded

Let me know when he becomes canon.

So you admit this is a general then.

Nothing in the OP suggests this is a general. Posts in the thread outside of the OP do not determine if this or isn't a general.

Goddamn we just can't stop winning. I feel bad for waifuturds honestly they keep getting btfo.

Everyone knows /dbs/ is a general

The OP alone doesn't determine if a thread is a general, dumbass.

That line has more to do with the author giving a hint of what is to come later in the story.than with the character per se.

Gohan is going to do something important in the ToP, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins it.

>Posts in the thread outside of the OP do not determine if this or isn't a general
Yes actually they do.

>after Zamasu why didn't Trunks just ask everyone to help him gather the Super Dragon Balls to wish his timeline back

Lurk moar newfag

J U S T

Broly can't compare to this!!!

>I wouldn't be surprised if he wins it
Oh no no no no no no

HAHAHAHA

pathetic

>Not canon
Doesn't matter he's still more popular than your shit waifus. And kale might as well not be canon since she and her sister are never coming back.

>same shitposts
>same posters
>same pasta
>posters often link "new threads" when the "current one" hits 500
>normalfag and reddit cancer
>thread always up regardless of whether or not there's anything to talk about
>constant "edition" threads
Of course it's a general. Now what do you plan to do about it? Are you going to suck off a mod? Are you going to blow Hiroshima on livestream?

>Broly moves down a spot
>Kale moves up 6 spots
Do you not know how trends work, user?

Except in I was sarcastically making a point and not doubting that Krillin beat Blue, retard.

CHADLYFORCE WINS AGAIN BABY!

what’s with generalkiddies and their obsession with sucking dick? Working through your sexuality?

Fuck off waifushitter.

The OP is just a random dumb question that barely anybody even bothers to reply properly, they are only interested in reposting their "reminders", stale pasta and memes over and over again. In other words, it's a general in disguise.