GuP is alive and well

Has the wind blown into your hearts anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/korosueke
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66010849
twitter.com/paxiti/status/827112373475434497
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is my wife
I love her
Say something nice about her

She is cute

She is a helpful brewer of tea

I need more Assam

Thanks for your comments

Lewd
I'm just saying the truth

St Gloriana harlots are only good for lewd

Sauce

That's the whole image, until now.

Stop lewding guppies

Make me

DELET

Artist's twitter?

Dammit user

twitter.com/korosueke

Thanks
Bookmarked

Is that Little John Adapter? did she really use extended barrel designed to kill medium tank that tend to over-penetrate light tank in an all light tank match?

How do you feel about the fact that your wife use her tank cannon in an illicit relationship with her commander?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66010849

I'm giving your wife a good use

That's not her, my wife does not have a pee pee because she is not a boy, she is only looks like one
How did you got that picture of me taking care of my wife's skin?
That photo is supposed to be private

Stop lying, I have plenty of photographic evidence that show that your wife indeed has a dick and use her tank commander to please herself

>mfw pekoe is a guy

Is that the Darjeeling impersonator from Little Army 2?

Slanter and lies, that's just some ginger kid that Darjerapist uses to fulfil both her /ss/ fantasies and the carnal desires she has for my wife.
I know that Pekoe is a girl for te simple fact that she uses the LADYS' room, not the BOYS' room
And if that wasn't enough evidence I know for a fact that she wears cute dresses and not boy's clothes

Darjeling

Anchovy

i know a german girl that looks just like her. Grey eyes, blonde hair, just the whole package.

4 years of university, she never had a relationship because she's from a poor family and trying to get into med school, literally studies and works sometimes 20 hours a day.

It’s always interesting to see these characters in smoothed out, wavy hair. They look a little bit cuter than normal.

It's ok, user, your wife is cheating in you with her commander and keep the fact that she was a futa girl a secret, I know the true is difficult but the sooner you face reality the better

>Works
>Studies
Go for her and promote hard working habits on her, before jamal comes in and shows her a new world of degeneracy

Especially Darj

Why this show have so many dorky nerd girls?

This artist truly understands the allure of a proper thigh gap. It's glorious.

Have you seen and popular party girls showing advanced interest in tanks?

Yes, all the popular girl love tanks, you know? Please join your local Senchado club!

Remember when the Duce was bullied?

NO BULGE
NO BOY!
I did not want to say this, but I once touched Peoke's crotch (it was an accident, no sex before marriage, I only call her wife but we have not married yet, and should only be done in the missionary position with the lights turned offwhile holding hands in case feels nervous, I swear) and it felt puffy but not like a willy
I bet you here set by Darjerapist to end our relationship and have my wife Pekoe fall for her, not gonna work

needle

Of course

Good times

Prove it

artist's name?

You want to trick me into posting lewds of my Wife
I can see trough your plans, Darjerapist

NVM I already remenber the name

You don't have any proves

When is FakeDarjeeling coming back?

No Bulge

So basically you're admitted that your wife cheat in you with Darjeeling, I see

The Koto scale of Darjeeling will have a store bonus of wavy hair
She looks really sexy with that hair

I never said that

Lower left.

STOP IT!
Anchovy is a good, kind girl and she is not for bullying

Ok I believe you

There is nothing wrong with being the commander toy, is a St Gloriana tradition

Jesus that look bad

The hell are these supid as fuck hairstyles?

¡EXTREME BULLYING!

user, she was bullied hard

CEASE YOUR BULLYING!!

Maybe

The Leningrad Cowboys

NEVER

That's where the problem lies though, Peoke is using the commander has her own personal toy, such a sinful girl

They ruined Jatkosota School with these stupid as fuck hairstyles

They were already ruined with Mika

They really did, it don't represent the school at all and is not something the school would enforce either

That's what they get for stealing students from Bellwall

Make me

Bullying the Duce is an Anzio tradition, every girl do it

>it don't represent the school at all and is not something the school would enforce either
This, these 'delinquent' hairstyles feel totally out of place here,
Maybe if they have depicted as some kind of soldier hobos like the platoon under Oddball in Kelly's Heroes could have been better

Now i have to watch that movie again

Duce and Maho seems to be going along well

They represent a reference to a highly well known Finnish band, Mika being a instrument player herself makes them feel totally in place. Music is a huge part of Finland and Leningrad Cowboys are great for that matter. They're probably vocalist girls themselves. The few Finns in part of the GuP credits team probably helped with coming up with this idea.

I want to cup those breasts in my hands

Girls make the best boys.

The first thing that people think when they see that hairstyle is delinquent, they really could have picked something else

Tomboys in anime > traps in anime

And Finns are quite the delinquents, hell, Mika and friends steal stuff constantly. Finns adapted heavy metal early on when rest of Europe was still part USSR mostly or pop in west. I think they fit really well, more unique visuals can be a good change.

>Is that Little John Adapter? did she really use extended barrel designed to kill medium tank that tend to over-penetrate light tank in an all light tank match?
It doesn't actually matter because it is impossible to over-penetrate a tank that has carbon-coating. That is the difference between a sport and a war. This is the same reason why tankettes are impossibly durable in the show, as the carbon coating basically hold the whole thing together when it shouldn't be.

You basically deliver 100% of the kinetic force into a tank, if the carbon coating stops the round from getting into the cabin,

>Now i have to watch that movie again
Do it, I'm watching it right now
Based Oddball

I'll admit that I don't known shit about finn music but this band leave me with more questions that answers
>Hair style like those 70's jap punks
>Mexican Mariachi outfits
>Pointy shoes out of nowhere
Is like see a rock band from the twilight zone if you ask me

Agreed, I think that Finns have some Heavy Metal or Death Metal bands, why not get inspiration from that ?

Missed opportunity

And since you don't know anything about Finn music, why not at least bother to check their wikipedia?
They literally have covered most of the hard rock and metal genres as well and they're among the most iconic older bands here in Finland over the 90's (Fits also well with the core audience of Finnish GuP viewers now). They also worked with Red Choir heavily during the 90's, deepening the relations ever so slightly for the better between the two countries. For fuck sake's, I understand not liking their hairs and that's fine, but their significance is huge here and they fit well Keizoku with Mika and friends as support characters for reference and comedy aspect. Dare I remind that Finns are ''weird'', the band went all out with their style.

Maho has the same idea.

Yeah, my problem is the hair style, I won't deny you how important this band is/was, but they could include the homage/reference with the music and not the hairstyle, but I guess Finns are weird
At any case we'll have to wait until the BD are out to form a better opinion of this

What is your opinion on the Free French?

>twitter.com/paxiti/status/827112373475434497

I want to munch her carpet

Something about puffy pastry

Why Anchovy grumpy?

PLZ don't bully my wife

This

I want to impregnate her

Because her wig is warn

No

Do you think she's hairy down there?

If she is going full RP, then is a must