Can you love used goods?

Can you love used goods?

Only if she is willing to have my cum in her mouth for an entire school day.

Of course not.

If they love themselves.

>can you love whores
uh no wtf is wrong with you

Not if her previous partner was a fat old man or a black man.

why?

>Not a virgin
>Used goods
Women don't get used up when they have sex

nope

This thread will definitely not turn into 3DPD blogging and /r9k/ tier normalfaggotry.

Sup Forums seal of approval

I'm a cake lover so it comes with the territory.

I'm fine with used damaged goods but not used goods.

Oh fuck yeah I can

Because 65% of niggers have AIDS

>first thing she days to him is that shes not a virgin
Girls/people in general do not do this.

Yeah if they're being healed by it.

Never.

I feels sick just thinking about it.

depends how their last relationship ended

BURN THE COAL

2D allows for ideal conditions, why would you want anything less that pristine.

I wish.

>I'm a cake lover so it comes with the territory.

No its doesn't.

Unless you get your cakes at a garbage bin with the rest of the trash.

The rule is if you've banged at least as many chicks as she's fucked dudes then her sluttiness level is only a bonus since it now exclusively benefits you and you're both on the same level. A motherfucker like Rance could marry a Panty-tier cumslut and not be a cuck in any way, for example. But a virgin dude hooking up with a bitch who's had her fair share of penis is just asking for trouble.

Thanks OP, been looking for this for a while.

Muh

Being a cakefag and a purityfag at the same time is just laughably pathetic.

Some do.
They do in modern animeworld where female characters are expected to be virgins or they won't be marketable to waifufags.

Pretty much this, there are exceptions of course

She's damaged goods, not used goods. There's a difference.

Let's raise the stakes.

Can you love a single mother estranged from her family, in education and working a part-time job?

Since this thread is full of purityfags, can you explain why my purityfag friend love Rance girls ?, not a purityfag myself but how can you like girls who like to get raped by Rance everyday

What's the difference?

Do you love your mother?
Cause she IS used goods.

Damaged goods were broken unwillingly, used goods are just sluts

He probably self-inserts as Rance.

if you're a cuck sure

Okay, you make a good point then. I agree.

user is terrified of being compared

That story was pure gold.

Because Rance girls are hot as fuck, plus he self-inserts as the man himself

Only if she was raped. At least then I can recieve her first time consensually and teach her the pleasures of nakadashi which leads to healing.

Fuck sluts though.

Here's another one then.

>Fuck sluts though.

That's the idea

I guess that's true, Rance is so unique and funny I play the games mostly to see him than the girls to be honest.

Only in very rare cases like pic related. But that's the rare 1%. So other than that, no.

PAY THE TOLL

Even though she prostituted herself?

>Can you love a single mother
Probably not, the kid will always come first and I'm selfish as all fuck

Most Rance girls only have sex with one man, and dedicate themselves to that one man.

No, This robot has been stained by other owners. She deserves to be thrown in the scrapyard.

Waifu shit is cancer

It's a bit different when you go in automatically expecting every female to have received the hyper weapon at some point, totally different from the harem and moe induced standard of absolute virginity no matter how improbable or else the fans riot.
Plus it's fucking Rance, every man who says they hate him is just jealous and every woman who says the same secretly fingers herself furiously to the thought of getting raped by him. Just how it works.

You might be surprised when you're MC here already dating some pretty rich girl.

>caring about used goods or not
It's like you want to be muslims. Respect yourself anons.

>Even though she prostituted herself?
How about you read the manga again you dumb fucking speed reader. She was part of an S&M show, not a prostitute. I don't know what it is with you cucks trying to spread the prostitute meme every time she comes up.

So is she being truthful Sup Forums?

No, and used goods should be left rotting alone

Looks like most people would agree with you.

Milf with a potential of oyakodon is okay for me.

>in the middle of it
comeon.jpg

It was years too late for her to be healed.

Nice

This was sad, man. On one hand she was a really sweet girl but knowing she was used goods I wouldn't touch her with a ten feet pole

No wait, I posted the wrong shit. Her entire family is full of sluts that can't live a day without cum.

Best girls are the ones that act like sluts but they're actually pure, easily-embarrassed maidens.

Prove me wrong you fuckers.

>Women don't get used up when they have sex
Look at Americans.
99% of American girls have their fifth abortion before reaching sixteen. By the age of eighteen they all have at least three baby daddies and two fat lesbian lovers.
This promiscuous activity leads to: Unfortunate looking tattoos, partially shaved heads, multi-coloured hair, meth-mouth, yeast infections, DUI's, pussyhats, tumblr, lead in drinking water, feminist menstrual art, yoga, chronic obesity and syphilitic diarrhea.
These are all classic symptoms of being used up.

In grorious Nippon however, they reproduce via onanism and virginity is preserved.

This guy knows what's up.

You mean sexually? Because Agape and Eros are two very different things.

I don't care as long as she loves me.
All of you faggots who are so eager to reject anyone who doesn't meet your unreachable standards are royally fucked. Rethink your lives before it's too late.

Man this post made me laugh, then it made me feel. On one hand, you aren't cucking yourself, on the other hand, she might be someone that would make you eternally happy and vice versa. So is it worth picking up used goods if the girl is sweet and (probably) would not cheat on you?

Fuck off back to /r9k/.

>Acts like a huge slut
>mc snaps and rapes her
everytime

This hurts.

No, answer my question

Reminded me of Wolf Guy:Wolfen Crest (I know, Ow the edge manga) that after the teacher was raped days and days, when she's rescued by the MC she tells him she's a whore and blablabla, and he tells her to shut the fuck up, that he doesn't give a shit about it, it wasn't her fault. Actually it was pretty refreshing coming from a seinen manga, hell, from Japan in general.

No, semen stays in the vagina for years maybe decades.
That’s why the Greeks considered eating pussy gayer than fucking a trap.

Faceless old men are really just THAT disgusting.

I heard it was happening over the course of several months. I'm amazed she recovered.

I can't love anyone at this point.

>I don't care as long as she loves me.

This. It's a tired cliche, but it's true that socially awkward guys raise their standards to an unreasonable level so that they can then reject any woman before women get the chance to reject them. It's a defense mechanism to preserve frail egos.

Embrace wizarhood.

>syphilitic diarrhea
This is a lie. Primary and Secondary syphilis is typically a single charce and lessions. If you are talking about tertiary syphilis when it is multi-systems, it took 10 years incubation.

But they're still broken

That's when you come and heal them.

Broken girls are great because they will be indebted to you once/if you fix them. Hence their popularity among betas. They also tend to have amazing personalities and/or great characterization, enough to actually make one WANT to save the girl in question; This is because of the huge stigma against non-pure girls.

OBSESSED

Months was it? I need to re-read it, then.
But my point still stands.
And yeah, indeed I was amazed too, then again. we aren shown how's her life afterwards in brief, without really showing what happened to her psyche after such traumatic series of events.

You can but only if you really love them. If they do become your gf. Make her swear not to do any sexual activity until marriage.

Sauce ma dude?

Do you love your mom user?

It's two stories that appears halfway in a collection of them if you're having trouble finding it.

>date a used good girl
>she uses me because she's obsessed with her ex
hmmm

Google,yandex and iqdb arent giving me anything user, so how can i find it.

whether or not they had sex makes no difference, especially in 2d. Unlike real life you wont get 5 different std's for spending 1 night with a thot

if they got sexed by a thick penis user would feel insecure and unable to satisfy with his own rod

I would if she no longer got anyone else's cock, kinda like a next door neighbor who's husband died.

Also, kinda like that girl from the one doujin that they go full hand holding for later to say that her uncle raped her once.

Then there are those who think they are the big shit on bed just waiting to be submitted on the bed.

>Also, kinda like that girl from the one doujin that they go full hand holding for later to say that her uncle raped her once.

This one?