Name a bigger bitch

Name a bigger bitch.

Sakura.

your mom

This

I think her problem is that she's neither too bitchy or too nice at the same time. That's probably why that blonde goddess version of her and the other goddess is currently way more popular.

kyle's mom

you

Why is she allowed to wear red over her school uniform?

You say so

They're currently way more popular because they're newer. That's literally it.

Luvia please.

OP

OP

Kirino, Haruhi.

Kirino was such a bitch I couldn’t watch her series.

That one with drills.

Why is Luvia commenting on her own scent?

thought the same

It's a perk given to second best girls

How will OP ever recover?

Your mom is not anime related

No, Sakura is the slut, and Rin is the bitch, remember?

I can't

I'd prefer if you didn't speak poorly about my darling wife.

I mean, Sakura is literally trying to destroy the world here, so I'm gonna say she's the real bitch.

Sounds like she needs a good anal dicking.

>Her perfect sister tells her the hard truth
Aaaand there we have it folks, that's HF in a nutshell.

I'd fuck Rin, desu.

Rhino is a whore, not a bitch.

>rhino meme
Secondary confirmed.

Hilary Clinton? Lulz.

Luvia. Asuka. Any girl from Infinite Statos. Touko. I could go on. You get the idea.

Seems alright to me.

No, she wasn't.

Can they please fuck already?

Rins genes are wasted on Luvia.

Rin's best genes came from the Edelfelts. Her ability to use gem magic, her blue eyes, all of it is thanks to the european genes her grandfather snagged.

And saber is the maiden

Ponytail Rin from Fate Kitchen was 10/10

How can men even PRETEND to ber able to resist?

That orange haired cunt from GJ-bu

And yet Rin couldn't resist this. What does that say about her?

That she's loyal to the King?

The only way Luvia and Rin can truly compete is to have children with Shirou, and whichever kid comes out on top means the mother won.

'Loyal'

Fpbp

Yes, she told them to go away. Before she attempted to destroy the world. This is literally "Some of you are alright. Don't be in Fuyuki tomorrow"

Can I get a source on the gem magic coming from the Edelfelts? Like I thought Nagato Tohsaka could use gems.

>Then I can be at peace and take his life with mine
>nor can I let her kill herself along with Angra Mainyu
She was trying to stop it from happening.

Yet we know Rin couldn't actually go through with killing Sakura in the end despite being perfectly able to. Sakura on the other hand actually enjoys putting Rin through torture. Really makes you think.

During third war Tohsaka either defeated one of the Edelfelt sister, or married her. They acquire part of their family crest in both ways.

Is this a real question, or a thinly veiled Rin-fag thread?

Because if we are actually being real, and this isn't just type-moon garbage...

Rachel. Rachel is a bigger bitch by far.

Rin is endearing as fuck by comparison. A saint even. She just has an ojou personality.

Rachel though... Never have I wanted to kill something so bad since like... Nina from Code Geass.

>thinly

>Head down and chest heaving, Rin has no power to resist.
>She has no way to fight back, but-
>"That won't do. I have to kill her here, or I..."
>Will lose to Nee-san. ...It's a groundless assumption. The difference in their powers will never be overturned.
>But Sakura is firmly convinced that she'll lose if they fight again.
>So she has to kill her here. Taking her magical energy and leaving her powerless isn't enough.
>She has to kill Rin here, just as Rin tried to do to her. She tries to convince herself as she opens her palms.
>"Nee-san, you-"
>The shadow doesn't extend.
Meanwhile, Rin was perfectly fine with murdering Sakura on day 9, even gleefully breaking Shirou's mind in the process if given the opportunity.

That doesn't mean the gem magic came from the Edelfelts. Gandr most likely did, but I'm doubtful on the gem magic.

You for being a bitch ass nigga.

Pic related

Why is everyone personality so difrrent in the different routes. It's like there not the same people

It's almost as if people behave differently in different situations.

Do the nips really not care about Luvia? Why are there no doujins still? It’s been years.

Will never not be funny

Nobody likes Rin and Luvia.

>Rin was perfectly fine with murdering Sakura on day 9

Grats user, you've completely failed to understand Rin's character of all people. She's a failure of a Magus when it comes to heart. Magi make cold decisions but Rin often can't do that, which is why she's stupidly soft when it comes to her dynamic with Shirou even though he was an enemy master.

She can talk a big game but that doesn't mean she'll go through with it when it counts. Fucking up at the most important moment is one of her most re-iterated flaws. (Just like failing to kill Sakura when she had the chance)

t. chestlet confirmed

>She can talk a big game but that doesn't mean she'll go through with it when it counts.
>what are MoS and Geas

Shirou, -but never mind who's the biggest bitch, the biggest CUNT of all time is the author for keeping back the fact that bluehair's dad is basically josef fritzl until the final route.

-"Oh btw, while those other cute positive routes have been going on, that cute girl that's really nice and never hurts anybody has been full of worms and getting raped'."

That turns the whole context of everything that happened before on its head, makes it into a completely different story, that i have less than no interest in.

If your story needs tentacles, rape, and a dirty old man, don't pretend it's a story about a retarded kid who gets rewarded for thinking he's goku.

..all this time, while Shirou is pestering ARTHUR(ia) PENDRAGON into being his waifu. for example,
(awww how cute, how saccharine, ..boy meets girl, -awww teenage romance>MERCILESS DIVINE LIGHT KING OF NATIONS), you've had this WORMS SHIT UP YOUR SLEEVE.

Anyway, point is this world is shit because people shoot idiots like john lennon instead of calculated lowlifes like this guy.

lurk more or fuck off back to plebbit

True true

Rin is a pretty cool person. Luvia is also nice and would be a great sister to Sakura.

This one right here
>cares little for her friends
>only cares about her precious sync ratio
>has a whole complex becomes a man double her age never fucked her

Reaching for a downvote button where for a reason none exists.. you are the epitomy of reddit.

Kek to heck

Rin is fine as a tsundere, pic related is actually just a bitch

you're waifu

Keep Rin away from cups.

Is it wrong that I'd ally myself with the worm family in a heartbeat? Honestly Zouken is more honest and capable than any of the bosses I've worked for, not to mention wise.

Asuka

>Rin is literally based on Asuka.
No surprise there.

You just want Shinji's dick.
Well sorry buddy, but you need get in line.

hahaha

Maybe the design and some of her personality, but Asuka was just a tsun who hated Ikari.

fpbp

her thigh looks so good in this I wish the camera was just a little lower to show the other leg what a waste

this part of the game made me hate sakura so fucking much

I never understand this meme

Easy. I'm not going to spoil the series for anyone, but this is the biggest bitch in town.

And that's why Sakura is the canon wife. Saber and Rin are just there for the sake of mass appeal.

Wanting to avoid killing innocent people is not a character flaw. Even if it were, there are several endings in which Rin "goes through with it". If not for Shirou's influence- an influence she fully attempts to push away- she would have murdered her sister.

All it takes is one bad day, right?

fpbp

If that were true, we'd all be dead.
It stands to reason that a supervillain's ethos would be self-serving.

>Talk shit
>Get worm'd
Rin was asking for it

don't worry user, it made me hate you so fucking much as well.