This PoS got axed HARD

This PoS got axed HARD

Shit.
Did they have sex yet?

nope, theyre just gonna "work hard" and keep fappin to hands and feet. i thought this had potential on the first chapter, but after that it felt like there was a new author running the whole thing and it just kept rushing faster and faster till they just said "FUCK IT, THE END"

fuck this bullshit, fuckin hate when this happens

Not surprised, nobody likes feet.

u sure, its the most popular fetish out there

It was about the legs, user. Feet were just a cover. Anyway, too bad, it was shitty but she was a nice JC and there aren't enough manga for legfags.

What was it about? Why did it get axed?

Cater to footfag was a mistake.

Funny, I was thinking about this series yesterday. A strong case of wasted potential.

>for footfags
>no cute feet
Figures

Feet are gross.

So, how did it end?

The problem wasn't the feet but the dislikeable protagonist. I dropped it after the first chapter or so.

Good.

and water is wet

It didn't get axed, it wrapped up properly as the author desired, it was never intended to be a super long story or anything.

Are you the same autist that's been posting this since the last chapter came out?

With implications that the two will eventually fuck.

Really? I thought it was dragged out a bit too long near the end.

>Series with an MC that has a foot fetish
>The furthest he goes with her is a foot message.
Not surprised. It was advertised as a series that was supposed to cater to footfags but it never did.

You couldn't be more wrong. Feet is the 3rd most popular body part that people lust after Tits and Ass.

That ex wife was such a fucking bitch.

Feet can be nice but there's an art of subtlety to it that so many artist don't seem to understand

Feet are sexiest when they're part of the whole shot but not the front and center focus. Maybe use the construction of the shot to lead the eyes towards the feet but putting them right in your face is just tacky

He came on the ex-wife's feet though.

good post i respect you