More yuri?

Other urls found in this thread:

mantan-web.jp/article/20171230dog00m200003000c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PdkNa4bO4r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More yuri is always nice.

Kirara's VA is a good artist.

For all the spics, db posters, brazilians, seamonkey to go away

It's nice when VAs actually seem to enjoy their roles instead of treating it as just another gig.

More action and doujins

It only gets weird when they get into it a little too much.

Better fights, villain girl turning into the fourth cure.

More executive meddling

Hugging and seismic tossing the villains.
HET romance with the hamster and 2 villains.
WORKING IS FUN

More dicks.

Karen is pretty cute.

More Het
>Male Precures

Didn't know that the horse was a infact to the seiyuu

Too drunk, srry

Take this shit back to and stay there.

mantan-web.jp/article/20171230dog00m200003000c.html
>"[Kirakira] was a challenge"
>"We were worried for the reaction"
>Sweets + animals was an unlikely theme (?!?!)

Tanaka
>Affirming diversity and individuality were important from the start. Of course, this was in other Precure seasons as well but not as the core. That speaks the era we're living in. Akira's character, Ichika's [kind of] single-parent home were are too!
>There are many different people with different opinions on the internet and we're in an age of understanding [one another]. I am not saying we cannot disagree, but we must all live together on the same planet. There are moments [in the show] where a character's individuality is explored, others where their individuality is specifically not denied. Again, this is not just about affirming the things you like, but also about rejecting the things you don't. But then also accepting the meaningful things, even though you want to reject them.

A bit of talk about wanting a "hot, sweets-hating guy" in Julio, but no comments about Cure Waffle.

That's what made this so glorious.

OP said hopes, not dream.

That was edgy, way too edgy.

>There are many different people with different opinions on the internet and we're in an age of understanding [one another]. I am not saying we cannot disagree, but we must all live together on the same planet. There are moments [in the show] where a character's individuality is explored, others where their individuality is specifically not denied. Again, this is not just about affirming the things you like, but also about rejecting the things you don't. But then also accepting the meaningful things, even though you want to reject them.

I miss when it was just two unlikely friends punching the shit out of evil monsters.

I just want more focus on Blue

Personally I think that makes it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdkNa4bO4r0

That's Bib's VA cosplaying her?

It's Doremi cosplaying as a 3 dimensional woman.

>HAGtto PreCure
Literally nothing. What the fuck is with the literal 2 MILF designns.

Fuck off

How much of my cummies can they take?

I hope the middle season Cure will be green again this year.

Year of the knot

Honoka is a tresure.

Moms?

>you have lived long enough to see precure have a whole season themed around teen moms

>that fetus
The absolute madman

But that already happened with fresh

Yeah, I wish I could make Bukki into a teen mom

Cock-hungry lactating cummy mummies.

And this.

Why are the first episodes of yes so hetero? it's confusing me.

Embrace the het, or be destroyed be it.

cringe

Well, this season has the best traditional romantic relationships and the only kisses.

>That chad looking hamster

They are not going to fight over the cock for the whole time, right?

I just want good episodic MotW stuff with no gimmicks. Hopefully Sato will deliver.

No. 3 cures would find themselves boyfriends, 2 cures would fuck with each other and one would be NTRed.

Because they wanted the Tokyo Mew Mew audience.

Damn. Not that I care about yuri vs het, but when I read the description of Komachi and Karen I expected some class S vibes.

I still have to watch it.

Doki aired in 2013. I've been watching Precure for almost five years. Fucking kill me.

Komachi is very straight and so is Karen, and everyone else. Milk is not gay for Karen. Karen is not gay for Komachi or Kurumi. Rin is not a necrophile. If you want yuri you have to watch Heartcatch.

At least it's freaky fairy het. I can dig it.

>At least it's freaky

Tokyo Mew Mew? It's kind of funny how similar a lot of the setup looks to Y5, with two bishounen running a small business and getting the girls to help. And obviously the whole 5 magical girl team thing.

Yep. It's one of those anime that I casually watched on tv when I was younger, like mermaid melody, but never properly watched.

Because it's good

I've never seen Mermaid Melody, and my backlog is to long to believe I ever will.

Zakenna.

Christ those eyes and tits

Uzainaa.

I like such eyes. 90s and early 00s shoujo had them best.

She got a big heart and big eyes and big tits

And hips.
>official art for little girls

Kowainaaa.

I am glad big boobs don't exist anymore.

>yfw The green one is Baiken

I bet this witch was into some kinky stuff

Hoshiinaaa.

Made for breeding.

Jesus Christ that anatomy is so wrong.

updated futari wa figuarts when

that is great. gotta spread the bibury love somehow

Cute.

>Affirming diversity and individuality were important from the start. Of course, this was in other Precure seasons as well but not as the core. That speaks the era we're living in. Akira's character, Ichika's [kind of] single-parent home were are too!
So the rumors are true. Pic related

Ded Game

It hurts so much every time.

No dicks and no pretty boy pricks
No hetero romance bullshittery
Villains are all girls
More yuri
It's the only way that Precure will save itself.

how dare you, Pikario did nothing wrong

More action
More cute Mommy & Child relationships
More girls being with girls
More boys being with boys
More TANOSHI
More armpit bait

bib after a non bib episode

hoping it won't any precures or any other feminine presence in it it'll just be half an hour of still photos of penises

Pikario should have done more, I actually liked him.