Classroom of the Elite

Kei a best

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
strawpoll.com/82prwk18
mediafire.com/folder/22qus0jmm06is/Youkoso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm excited for the 14th just to hear Horikita's VA gush over Kei.

did Kushida sleep with Ryuuen? my pure and beautiful wife would never do such a thing right?

W-what is this

>Another Bait?
Maybe

Horikita is best girl.

Classroom of the Elite Volume 7.5 Synopsis

Karuizawa Kei, who's become conscious of Ayanokouji who saved her from the curse of her past. And towards her, her good friend Satou Maya asks for advice regarding her Christmas date with Ayanokouji. And furthermore, Ayanokouji himself contacts Karuizawa to ask her for details about Satou!? Those actions of Ayanokouji's, are they simply interest towards the opposite sex or is it so that he can also use Satou?

"Ahh---mou! What's that guy want!" Right before Christmas, Karuizawa's anxiety could not be stopped. On the other hand, Ayanokouji makes contact with several people in preparation for the new semester. Ichinose Honami's weak point, the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi. New information that heralds upcoming tumultous events.

>Translation of the 7.5 synopsis.

Kei fans really dragged this LN thread to gutter.

Just another Keifag baiting for the (You)s.

Links to the translations for those not yet in the know. Here's the Pastebin link
>pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
Here's the Google Drive link (for added illustrations) but slightly behind.
>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
It also has links to the volume 1, 2 and 3 translations. Volume 2 is currently incomplete (for now) while 3 has just been started albeit at a slow pace.

Reminder that this happened. Best girl dominates the poll. Link to the poll strawpoll.com/82prwk18 and remember, whatever you do make sure to vote Kei.

Ichinose > Sakayanagi > Horikita > Satou = Kei > Sakura > Ibuki > Kushida

The proxy continues.

>strawpoll

Yes. She is indeed best girl. I legit want to marry her so fucking bad. She's literally perfect, an angel, a miracle compared to the other bitches in this school. Suzune is the only girl worth loving. At the very least she is the only one for me.

inb4
>Sudo pls

Karuizawa > Sakayanagi=Ichinose > Sakura=Sato > Hasebe > Hiyori > Ibuki > Kushida > Horikita

Jesus, autism. That shit stopped having legitimacy 10 days ago.

Still, there's no denying that Horikita sure as hell isn't the most popular girl. Hell, even if we conduct an official IP-restricted poll now, I have no doubt Kei will take first place. Now with the Nagumo arc coming up, Ichinose's sure to dip slightly while after 7.5, Kei's popularity will only keep on rising forevermore. So yeah, even if this one isn't legit, a legit poll will give you the exact same results so I see little to no difference. Kei best girl

This reeks of ironic butthurt that belongs to a tryhard. And you're probably OP when going by process of elimination+marked IPs and lack of.

>creates a bad thread
>did not wait for TL user to start a new thread
Disappointing.

Okay so, in January 14th, what event will be held in those date?

Just let this one die. TL user already promised yesterday he'll create a thread later tonight and dump the rest of chapter 4. Better to wait for TL user to start thread and dump than to bite OP's bait and turn this into a shitfest. Let thread die, we can have another one later tonight.

TL user's word
"I'll create a new thread or post in the active one"
I don't see a problem with this thread

>proxy to hell poll
>legit poll will give you the exact same results
Keifag has lost his mind here.

Get off your high horse. The results within the first 48 hours could be marked down as having some legitimacy, but not after for obvious reasons. The final results at that time was: Kei > Ichinose >> Sakura >= Horikita >> Sakayanagi >>> Kushida. The numbers were believe and within expected range back then, in particular the fair gap between Kei and Ichinose.

Time to turn on nokosage. Now it depends whether OP will bump his thread or not.

What time of the event?

mediafire.com/folder/22qus0jmm06is/Youkoso

Pdf/epub update.

Are we even getting translations today?

Hopefully. And hopefully Translate user will make a new thread.

We need a new thread. I'm a Keifag but this thread leave a bitter taste in my mouth. It's not how you should lead a discussion.

No. Yes.

based user.
Just a quick question, is 4.5 epub complete?

Horikita is a WAKIYAKU and Ken-kun's waifu.

Currently, the middle of Chapter 4.

Vol 4.5
Chapter 1. Ibuki's story.
Chapter 2. Katsuragi's story.
Chapter 3. Horikita's story.
Chapter 4. Sakura's story.
Chapter 5. Karuizawa's story.

Sakayanagi >Ichinose > Satou = Kei > Haruka > Sakura > Kushida >Ibuki > Horikita

>Sakayanagi
Disgusting

Cuteshida

Hey Sup Forums!
japanese "horikta suzune" is dead.
because vol 7.5 synopsis kill her.
japanese fan is so sad... :,-(
please help we!

>Having shit taste

Take that back, you literal autist with shit taste. Sakayanagi is the pinnacle of evolution. The result of centuries of natural selection, the perfect intellectual, female specimen meant for procreation. It's just nobody's been good enough for her yet until Kiyopon.

This is my wife, say nice things about her

>I can't just leave four people like this on the rooftop. Leaving aside Chabashira-sensei, if other teachers were to find this it would become a big problem. Starting with Ishizaki, I slap their faces softly in order to wake them up. I saved Ryuuen for last to wake up. "....khh". "Are you awake?". "This fight...do you think it'll be over with this Ayanokouji?" Ryuuen says to me. "Yes it's over. Surely you won't tell me you still want to keep going" I said in response.
>After he rape them, he wakes them up and told them to go home.
HOLY, this boy is unbelievable.

I like kei and honami,Hope one of them will end up with kiyopon.

>Being attracted to a disabled person

Cuteshida

I want to fuck her so bad.

Unironically one of the most alpha scenes with one of the most alpha MCs I've read of in a LN in a long while. He literally takes on four of them (one's a Giganigga, two are thugs and one's a martial artist chick) and viciously knocks them all the fuck out then wakes them up and sends them home. 10/10 MC

It's a love only the truly enlightened can hope to understand

she'll be giving you 10/10 paizuris regularly until a slightly better man walks by

Best boy coming through.

>Dragon Boy
>Little Girl
>Elevator Boy
What's next for this Chad? What nicknames will he give Horikita, Kei, Ichinose, Nagumo and Sudo?

Literally like me.

He's the incarnation of the chad meme

My wife isn't a slut user

>Brother girl
>Whimsy girl
>Big Boi

Horikita have been already given by him in vol 5
>君が熱を上げているクールガールのことさ。
>From the Cool Girl who you always have been passionately talking about.
Horikita=Cool girl by Koenji sight.

I know. She's far from promiscuous. She won't be two-timing anyone. She is, however, a gold digging whore that will always look to attach herself to a better man than the current one. Married or not. Friends in the way or not.

But, I can't stand of that thigh.
That thing it scare me.
t.Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

I give you a rare Hasebe then.

Yes.

I'd get Horikita expelled for a piece of that if you get what I mean

>Liking a two-faced bitch

It's hot, dude. I will never like If she isn't a bitch.

Nah. Ryuuen has an objectively better girl as his own personal cumdumpster right here.

DELETE!!!
she is pure

She is a real woman

>Jesus, autism. That shit stopped having legitimacy 10 days ago.
Only Horikitafags call this fake
The butthurt is real

7.5 preview illustration. Best girl Satou bringing the NTR

We all know at the end of her date Kei will be taking Kiyotaka

How can Kiyopon dodge a boner from that gaze?

He can't, he is just good at hiding it

That is not even hot. You have to be masochist to get a boner from that look and he is no masochist.

>heh, omae wa mou reipu sarete iru

Why is she dabbing

That’s what worst girls do.

Why do you like her is she was the worst girl?

Nobody likes her
We all love kei

But Horikita doesn't care if Ayanokouji gets together with Kei. She's in love with Sudo.

A boy falls in love with a girl

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, KEIKAKUS ensue as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BULLYING.

>KEI-tai ft. Ayanokouji and Kei

U-UTSHUKUSHII

He has the manliest chin in the series

Will she end up with Manabu or not?

not on my watch

She will end up with Nagumo

No u!

Your wife's a turbo dyke

>turbo dyke
That's not Chihiro

Please. Kei's literally a cuck. Helping another woman seduce the man you like with a smile is the very definition of a cuck. You can't get any cuckier than that. Kei's a cuck for 7.5 so I'm not expecting any surprise victories from her.

that's not Kushida

Karuizawa, Ichinose and Sakayanagi are the top 3 best girls.
Sakura and Hasebe complete the top 5.

that's not Ichinose

Leaving aside the debate of which girl is the superior specimen. How do you fags think the Stu-Co arc will play out? I think Nagumo's the first and only one 50% will be forced to expel. Because from what we've seen, that fucker has a LOT of influence so just beating him once won't put him down for good. He'll come back with a vengeance. So 50% may have no other choice but to go for the 'expel' route. Since this guy's a known playboy, maybe get incriminating evidence of sexual misconduct and send it to the teachers. Surefire way to get him kicked out of school.

that's not Sakura

Satou > Hasebe and vol 7.5 will prove it