Shingeki no Kyojin

This is how Historia would have asked hobo Eren to come back

Annie is dead

Gabi is dead.

EREN DID NOTHING WRONG

>Your daughter needs you!

If Eren acquires all titans, would he be able to fully use the coordinate?

Pretty sure this awaits him.

>leave humanity to us

Seems like it wasn't worth risking her life. Was kind of funny when she told Armin to stfu, when he told her she should stay back and not help rescuing Ymir.

>Paradis was run by a fake government , the rich and church just like the Marleyians like it
>Erwin goes full Hitler and commits a military coup to free the Eldians from control
>Outside forces now wanted to destroy the remaining Eldians
Is Attack on Titan Isayama's alternate version of WW2?

Is Isayama the biggest scam artist in the whole history of Japan? I saw this pasta so many times but I never read it because of the angry YHfag triggered by the fact that this confirms EH.

But now that I've finally seen the truth it's impossible to go back. Completely ruined SNK for me. Someone should sue Shitsayama

Are the asians going to play the part of americans and nuke Paradis?

Isayama usually mentions when he copy pastes shit from other work, no matter how big or minor the influence, so this is just some wishful thinking from a shipperfag.

>He was not in the thread where we discussed Moorcock and other shits Isayama plagiarizes.

>tfw you are having wars with humans for years
>hardly out of WW1 tech
>some weird island hobos have a few titans and you'd love to have their shit
>not really anything else though
>last time you checked they hardly had anything but riffles and some weird parkour mechanism
>now they suddenly invade your land flying around the whole place with pistols and usable reloadable armor piercing rounds looking sci-fi as fuck
What the fuck happened

>Revealing you're copying from another people

That's Isayama for you. He mentioned a lot of works or characters that influenced the story or the characters and that he wanted to copy paste the mist ending.

>What the fuck happened

>steals a bunch of little things
>admits doing that
>so when he steals something big and says he dindu nuffin = we must LISTEN & BELIEVE

mudman logic

Your queen is getting uppity, what do you do?

I like how Rod's children are so brave when he was a coward: Frieda, Historia and Manlet.

Leave endgame to us.

>Do it Mikasa
>Eren please come home
>I'm glad everyone came for me
something doesn't add up...

Rape

Eren is working with Zeke and doing things their way, SL disagree but they are helping them anyway

What was Zeke thinking at this moment?

Eren ran off but he knows they followed him.

>and says he dindu nuffin
No one ever asked him about the cock book. Isayama is also more of a game/comic/moviefag. If he loved that cock book so much that it would inspire him, he would have definitely mentioned it, but in all these years he has never even mentioned any kind of book. Well not like he got time with playing all these games, watching movies, reading comics and browsing the internet, while barely finishing the chapters each month.

hot af desu

We still haven't seen anything crazy though. The stuff Mikasa was using is an improved 3dmg, and the thunder spears they already had four years ago.
I bet we haven't even seen their coolest new toys.
And the reason they advanced so much in four years is because their army is a meritocracy, and the government is being run by the military. They have the people and the press on their sides, and their land is rich in natural resources.

Nothing since Zeke is a manipulative bastard.

_______Rape_______

>Leave the Usurper to me

Eren will chop Porko

She is probably having a contraction or a pregnancy pain.

Will Porko job against the SL because of memories?

Za end game
Deal with it.

>Bacon for our orphan

>but in all these years he has never even mentioned any kind of book
Didn't he mention Paradise Lost in his CT/Bert interview, though?

She will avenge her waifu and have food for the orphans.

Her husbando will do it for her

She doesn't have a husbando, she is just a widow now.

>Your queen
She's still stuck in a crystal egg in some prison basement, isn't she?

You need to be married first to be a widow

I thought Eren would learn something or master his titan power in those 4 years but he just chimped out...
Is Eren dare I say it a brainlet?

They were married in Hisu's heart.

Where is Hanji?

He is 3/10 for a reason.

Only Ymir stated the desire to married her, she never felt the same

So who will become the new hammer titan?

next time she would have said yes, if it wasn't for plot convenient writing. At least they get to be happy in official side art from Isayama.

I don't think she is finished yet.

side art=/=canon

Zeke will walk in while Eren and Mikasa are talking. He'll shift and eat both Reiner and Willy's sister.

The veterans are the cutest and they are the best!

There was an image of a futuristic looking 3dmg with Mikasa and another girl from another series that looked like the new 3dmg anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't find it

Still art drawn by the author.

Do you mean this?

Nah

Hisu looks really hot here.
I doubt she's in this mission, but IF she is that would be confirmation that she now has the female titan right? No reason to bring her if not because they might need the female titan support.

It's not like he could've predicted the WHT would be this overpowered. He did everything he could.

Pat her head.

>I like how Rod's children are so brave when he was a coward
Indeed. I really loved Hisu character development during Uprising chapters.
>Frieda, Historia and Manlet
>Shitlet
Kek
Nothing. He's a sadistic sociopath afterall.

He was lucky the SL was there otherwise he would have doomed them all.

That's complete bullshit

not the same image but I think it's the same design

I refuse to believe that the SnK doesn't have a unique power although if it had Eren should remember what it was through memories but then again Kruger and the one before it probably never fought a battle with the SnK to begin with.

SNK power is RAGE and FREEDUMS

> To My Side My Noble Hackermans
That's his power.

>powerfags are at it again

Historia must have fallen in love with Eren knowing that Eren would go to Marley to use Zeke instead of using her

Fuck off, Historia belongs to Ymir only. Ghostmir should swat Historia so that she can be forever with mir in the afterlife.

Keep dreaming.

This. Anything that threatens the holyh is bullshit. Fuck facts, our feelings about YH matter more.

>next time she would have said yes, if it wasn't for plot convenient writing. At least they get to be happy in official side art from Isayama.
I agree, we YHsmarts understand her more than Isayama or Historia herself. To be honest, you need a very high IQ to fully appreciate YH.

>facts
Kek.

Remember how before this chapter Erenfags insisted he was stronger than all the other shifters? Now that he got BTFO with no effort they're deluding themselves into thinking he'll get a power-up.

Please stop this whitewashing of Ymir. Me has beautiful ebony skin sprinkled with empowering warts that look like freckles.

>Erenfags insisted he was stronger than all the other shifters
I forgot that. Top my fucking kek.

>he'll get a power-up.
Well he always saved his ass like that.

Remember when people thought Reiner was still a chad? Isayama is very good at disappointing people just like he disappoint hie father by being gay.

They were also in denial
>T-the Marley soliders distracted him, by not even hitting him.

Sauce?
Sauce?

>c-c-c-c-c-colateral d-d-damage

>Kruger, you are my Eren, and I, Christa, am your Historia. Bow before your Queen, King.

Was Historia the only time Eren kept something from Armin and Mikasa? This is huge.

Belly punches, hair cuts and no sweet treats.

>tfw I just realizes about SnK S3

mikASSa

That's some good squap

>Plot-relevance your path

RIP Zofia.
You were too good for this world. Your thighs will not be forgotten.

rir little girl

The ocean

>Kruger
>Christa
/?????