Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Heaven tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Heaven tomorrow

I've got your back.

>Sup Forums
>going to heaven

>2018
>not going to Heaven
Ishygddt

Quick rundown on this girl and her plight?

-Rothschilds bow to Satania
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls Hell with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks in earth, Hell and Heaven
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line of Hell
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Sataniagrad will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Satania babies
-Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two demons who will descend upon Earth, and the red-haired one will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with her and the other one will be user's girlfriend
-Owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Sataniabots inside you right now
-Satania is in regular communication with the trainee angels Raphael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the McDowell bunker in Wilkes land?
-Learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Satania. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. McDowell
-Is 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she's a benevolent being.

>and the other one will be user's girlfriend
But I married Vigne

-Bullied
-Barley gets chance to eat her precious melon pan
-Taste deaf

Literally a demon yet somehow is still Chuuni. Basically has no real powers (buys most of her shit off the tv shopping network), isn't actually royalty (her parents are pastry chefs), is the butt of every joke, and only ever suceeds by accident.

Later in the manga there is a girl who is basically everything Satanya wishes she was but is fairly normal in personality.

Is there more perfect existence than Satania?

No, there isn't

Tapchan

That'a not quite right, user.

It's goes like this..........S a t a n i a

(pic related)

yeah

Best hair style for Gabu

That's not Pony-tailed Tenma-san.

But user. That's two tails, not one, but double that.

Dirty neet

Every night before sleeping I pray for Ponytailed Gabu-chan to protect me from the dark.

i hope everyone who loves this series is friendly to each other

All Gabu is good Gabu, though personally I like her best with her hair down (messy).

I wanna marry this dirty, stinky "NEET" and make her happy until my dying breath.

I am friendly to everyone here, except the fags that wanna take my precious Gabu from me. These deserve descending to hell.

Sorry user, but she's mine.

mine

worst hair style

You mean mine.

>Satania thread
>Gabu posting
Wrost timeline

>-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two demons who will descend upon Earth, and the red-haired one will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with her and the other one will be user's girlfriend
>the other one will be user's girlfriend
This is a religion I can get behind.

The age of Satania is over. Sup Forums tastes have gotten a lot better lately and we /gabu/ now.

>Pleb tier
Satania

>Citizen tier
Gabu

>Patrician tier
Raphiel

>Ascended tier
Vigne

Satania's meme girl run is slowly faiding away, and now the Gabu appreciation is starting to shine through. I appreciate her the most, though. Please do not forget that.

What's so great about Gab?

How can Gab possibly compete with that (pic related) face.

Forgot the pic.

let's all be friends

Satania is a dumb fuck, Raphi is a psychopath boob, Vigne is just boring and Gabu is my kanojo and she reigns supreme.

Gabriel is a character, Satania is a meme.

>Hating on Satania

You low life creatures only exist to bump the threads in her name.

It has been proven that satania can't even get into heaven so what the hell is she going to do

>Singles vs Trips
You lose Gabufag.

Is it blasphemy to lewd Gab/Tap/Raph?

I get strangely conscious of faith when fapping to Nuns/Angels/Other Symbols of Christianity

lewd Tap and Raph all you want
but NEVER lewd Gabu or Vigne

I know that feel, man. I can scroll down a /gif/ thread while fapping but suddenly I see some nun shit and I feel incredibly unclean.

>Not learning to drive trucks for the glory of Allah

All angels are male.

No, no and no.

I lewd my gf Gabu all day, every day.
She's just so cute but also so sexy, she's asking for it.

Your right user.

Post Vigne

i mean not so many people love this series and we still manage to insult each other. hard for me to see this because i enjoyed watching it so much.

It's a shame not many people liked it. It does deserves more recognition. Do you think we'll ever get an english dub?

eh, why would someone need a dub?

Interesting to see if it is good.

hfbng

I wonder if it will be more memey than crunchy subs

Such a smart gal

And great at catching fish, to prepare for your dinner.

Myabe the next one should be called Satania dropout?