Would 600 years old vampire give birth to young japanese man's child...

Would 600 years old vampire give birth to young japanese man's child? Would she be jealous when Hitagi finally will get pregnant?

He already havea girlfriend you retard. Sometimes I think him gettinga gf at the start was a mistake. It just drains any possible ending into one, but this is how it is.

Yes. With crab being autistic as she is, she's destined to get cucked.

But she would cuck Bat first

cat will kill

1)Yes. 2)No.
Adult Bat is CUTE! Especially when she teases.

I fucking hate Hitagi

> No
Why do you think so?

Eh, she's hundreds (or was it thousands) of years old; she can take the long/philosophical view about it.

Her mental age is like 20 or something.

Even so, she's got hundreds of years of experience at simply being alive (or I guess undead in her case). That has to teach you some things that may make it easier to not be jealous about, well, anything.

>araragi
>man
Lol go read the ln

>Would 600 years old vampire give birth to young japanese man's child?
What the fuck is Ougi then?

She was mad when Doll kissed him. But Hitagi is different though. Shinobu never said anything against her.

A man of fine taste you are.

What is optimal form for Kissshot to get pregnant? Don't forget that she needs more blood in her bigger forms.

She doesn't need ot anymore. She can turn at will now.

What? She needs blood anyway.

She can transform without sucking Araragi's blood.

Doubt she would get jealous. Even if Hitagi ends up being pregnant, there is no way her relationship will be better than his with Shinobu.
Those two are bounded for life and death.

She needs his blood to live.
> She can transform without sucking Araragi's blood.
Proof?

Go read Wazamonogatari?

user Wazamonogatari is about her past.

I'm pretty sure she appears in Karen Ogre.

She was inside Karen's shadow. Something was wrong with that fact.

I'll ignore what you've just said. For my mental health.

She's aware how much of a non-threat crab is

This.

What do you mean? She is aware how much Araragi loves Crab and there is nothing she can do about it. She can't tell him to drop her.

Sure, except in kabuki when everyone was thought to be dead he didn't shed a single tear and literaly said he wasn't feeling anything.

See? It confirms what I've just said.

Hey, for only baki and nise completed can you tell what's in the end afterall? Do Araragi aging/Immortal? What will happen with Shinobu when Arargi die?

So by your logic he doesn't love anyone.

He loves Shinobu, he was ready to live together with her in that destroyed world.

Well, he was ready because everybody's gone and there was no other choice.

There is suicide.

Anyone that thinks Shinobu isn't endgame is a delusional retard with no reading comprehension.

Assuming Shinobu would even let him do that, Araragi would be also killing her by dying, which is something he wouldn't do.

What? Shinobu was with him, why would he commit suicide?

I know, i just wanted to see what would be that user's answer.

That's the point.
If Senjougahara dies Araragi will probably be sad and angry but won't feel anything more than that. And he will live his life normally.

If Shinobu dies he will commit suicide without thinking twice.

This proves that he likes Shinobu more than Senjougahara and if Shinobu ordered him to drop Senjougahara he would drop her without thinking twice. Simple.

I'm extremely confused about the monogataro series but I'm really interested about these vampire plots if you know what I mean.

I have watched the first two season back in the day, I guess they were about Crab, but the Vamp was also already present at that time. I tried to watch the third season with his little sister with the egg in her hair, but I absolutely hated it. So what should I watch, if I only want to see Vamp and maybe some Crab?

>Lol
Retard

Kizumonogatari movies

Only the movies, is there no complete season about it? I don't really like anime movies.

That's because Nisioisin wasn't sure he would succeed so he just wrote a standalone story.

pretty sure 17yo shinobu is a best

This. Adult Shinobu is just a shitty oppai monster.