What do you think of this show Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yesbbJxDmKw
youtube.com/watch?v=VcmPZ_FX7Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm fucking angry there is no official instrumental version of this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=yesbbJxDmKw

ANDO POSIBIRRUTI CONUTURORRU

Wasted potential. Need more episodes and less rush.

Promising premise but execution fell a bit flat for me. Also

>A-A-A-A-A-A-ANGEL

Cool OST

M-M-M-MACROFLATION

C simply didn't do a good enough job explaining its ideas. A fascinating world with cliches like the great economic disaster in its climax is because one character wanted to protect his sick little sister, even if it meant sacrificing the rest of the world in the process.

Pretty good. Needs more episodes.

AAAAANGEL

A very fun and poignant metaphor for the evil and folly of a global, debt-based economy. I don't really understand why everyone always seems tosaythat itfeels rushed. Maybe it helped alleviate pacing issues because I shotgunned the series all at once after it aired? Not sure.

Obligatory [C] post:
youtube.com/watch?v=VcmPZ_FX7Ls

I don't remember shit about it.

>the evil and folly of a global, debt-based economy
What? No.

What crashes the yen in C isn't a global economy, or a debt-based economy, or a global debt-based economy, but 'selling the future to avoid present pain'. Japan's government was resisting the changing market by cutting ties with the world, but that only increased the economic shock caused when they inevitably reintegrated with the world.

No sane economist would say 'global' means anything, or that debt is necessarily foolish or evil.

I like this show, it had some really good ideas.

But as usual the execution was poor, and the ending was rushed.

This and the red girl's feet are the only thing I remember from this show.

Mysu a cute.

Otherwise 6/10.

Could have been good if it was written by someone less retarded.

Interesting idea, I definitely enjoyed it. Fell a bit short tho, left me wanting more development.

Mashu was the manifestation of his future daughter with that college slut right?

MYSU IS YOURS

"Selling the future" is what credit is. Every unit of debt that the world "owes" to "somebody" is an ounce of resources that the planet really couldn't spare. A debt-based economy lives on borrowed time until it eventually collapses in on itself.

Nice brutalism-inspired backgrounds.

Depends on how that debt is handled.

If you take out a loan today to get materials to make profit which you're certain can pay back the loan, you're selling your future to enrich your future beyond what was sold. A well-managed debt-based economy functions because creditors are reliably and predictably getting returns from debtors, permitting available capitol to exceed material capitol.

If you take out a loan today to gamble for a jackpot which would pay off a large number of previous unfulfilled loans, you're selling your future to avoid a present pain. In C, Mikuni's plan to prop up the shrinking Japanese economy (and his family) is issuing more currency, fantastically selling his future to produce Midas, literally selling Japan's financial future to produce yen.

There's no more problem with a debt-based economy than employment where workers are paid for a past month's work - a salary the business couldn't afford at the beginning of the month.

Q IS QT

Thanks OP I'm going to rewatch this.

OPEN DEAL

It was fun. Good show.