No new boruto filler today

I need my fix of sarada shouting at boruto

Other urls found in this thread:

www14.narutoget.xyz/boruto-episode-39-english-subbed-h/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Perriot is trash, always making everyone behave off character and giving the filler treatment to whole arcs. Literally Trip and Late Academy are irrelevant and it looks we are getting even more filler before the movie recap that has even more filler included.

The entirety of the anime is canon so far.

Canon still can be filler.

>not knowing what filler means
Get raped breh

Late Academy was pure kino

Is Road to Ninja worth watching, or is it just more of the same battles from Shitppuuden?

It's literally fanfic.

Is that a yes or no.

Yeah, this. SP should not write characters and stories. They're not good at it and never will be. They should have a whole other department to handle story and characters while they just animate. Either a division in house or out house.

AU konoha 12 is a bait, they only appear for like 15 minutes. It's mostly about boring interactions between naruto, minato and kushina.

I watched the trailer and it seems like it's more fighting, no?

It's literally fan service the movie and it's non-canon, but it's extremely fun to watch and based around a cool concept. So yes, it's worth watching; also the SoL in the movie is kino and better than any of Boruto's so far.

>better than any of Boruto

That's not a hard goal to accomplish. SOL doesn't belong in Naruto.

Boruto is for:

Sarada-chan pissed herself, what you gonna do, user?

Baiting crossboarders to come to Sup Forums.

Why is cross-boarding an insult when most people have more than one interest?

>why is being a Sup Forumstard an insult
>why is being a /mlp/tard an insult
>why is being a Sup Forumstard an insult

Gee, I don't know.

Because all three of those boards are trash? They're not really insults I see a lot on Sup Forums though. Only know of the Sup Forumstard one. The others seem too contrived.

>implying boruto is not a filler itself

It's because different boards have different "culture", and you obviously don't want some retard spamming "REEEE" and shitty memes from other shit boards on Sup Forums. Don't be a fucking retard. In the past people even used to call out others for using "mfw" and "tfw".

What comes after the filler though?

Yeah. But why is cross-boarding an insult when it's clear those people come from Sup Forums or Sup Forums so you should call them something more appropriate.

Because you don't know what their main board is, and any board that's not Sup Forums is shit compared to Sup Forums standards.

Maybe just ignore them outright? Would make the board a better place

boruto is a boring faggot

It's a fun movie but it goes full NaruSaku for some reason

LICK IT

Not really. Sup Forums is alright to browse but it’s far from a good board.

Leave then.

City Angels more like City of Devils

Is the boruto movie ging to be cut up like that one naruto filler movie or will they remake the story?

"~B-Boruto-kun...Hwawa!~"

Going*

>"~A-Autism-kun...user!~"

WATCH MITSUKI GAIDEN HERE: www14.narutoget.xyz/boruto-episode-39-english-subbed-h/

Is Naruto the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom the best naruto movie?
I would argue that it is.

They said they'll be adding stuff from the original movie script (Like Toneri, the Shikamaru talk with Shikadai that was in a preview, more fights. etc) and we'll probably see Momoshiki's design from the manga instead of the red form from the original film.

You'll never escape the fillers it's something Boruto inherited from Naruto.

Sarada was created to be cucked

The manga's that's even worse, read the latest chapter and you'll understand...people moan about filler now, but when SP actually starts adapting the manga stuff it's going to be hilarious to see people's reactions, they'll ironically start reminiscing about the early filler when they get around to watching Ikemoto's dumpster fire.

>directed by Toshiyuki Tsuru
Of course it is.

is gungrave and darkside blues good?

The anime isbgreat though. nothing feels like filler. its just shippuden autist that want endless edge fests and drawn out fights

Funfact: when orochimaru said he had put a picture of the sun in the scroll, mitsuki pulled out a pic of bort.

log put the picture, not orochimaru

Fact :Sarada will not end up with Boruto

Whoops.

I cant really tell their voices apart, sorry!

though... it really does seem like bort is mitsuki's sun.

> Sarada shouting at Boruto

where did everything go so wrong?
why is Sarada slowly turning into Sakura 2.0 instead of the sweet kid from Naruto Gaiden?

Because she IS the next suckera

>it really does seem like bort is mitsuki's sun
>seem like
It's not ambitious at all

are you knew to the serie or something? The while the episode came out last week, the chapter was out almost two years ago. Nothing new ehe

The question is why did Log do that? What relation does Log have to bort?

Lazy writing. "Girl yells at boy!!" is a cheatcode for animebux.

It’s the GT of Naruto.
>Both Toriyama and Kishimoto came up with the name of the shows, and designed most of the initial characters
>Both came up with the beginning parts of the story (Toriyama came up with the planet designs, Kishimoto came up with the movie)
>Early on Toriyama would overlook the plot outlines and either approve or disapprove them, same with Kishimoto
>Both end up being shit and will be disowned by the authors (still pending from kishimoto)

this show is shit

I dont read the manga.

Perriot liked boiling characters down to cliches. Hence why Sakura always yelled and hit Naruto in the anime (IIRC, this only happens twice in the manga. Once in part one, the next when Konohamaru does the Sexy Jutsu). There might have also been one during the war, but I’m not sure.

The biggest problem with Sakura was, tho that she was shallow as fuck while being a huge slut. Not a good combination.

th only difference is sasuke doesn't have a mustache

is Boruto akin to what Dragon Ball Z would be if Gohan took up Goku's MC's role?

>WAAAH someone called Sup Forums not a good board no opinion opus.

it happened when gaara met naruto, when naruto woke up after lee/sasuke vs sound ninjas during the exam, at the start of part 2, when sai called her ugly (punshed naruto and sai), during the war
She also punched konohamaru and sai

I hope it also gets axed. I'll give it 100 episodes max.

Sarada only yells at him when he does stupid things, neglects his work, or holds her back.

She talked to him calmly when she told him that he was the only one that thought friendships last forever.

In 39 episodes Pierrot has made a series with better writing and characters than Kishi had 700 chapters to do.

Do you unironically believe this?

because they're trying to make her unlikable like cuckura since they're gonna pair our boy up with best girl sumire

he's right though.

another sumirefag who thinks she will be relevant in the manga.

Can Sarada be redeemed?

Yes I do. Just look at the new Konoha twelve vs the old. Almost all of the old twelve were eleven irrelevant undeveloped jobbers. Meanwhile almost all of the new twelve have received proper characterization and development. Fuck SP is giving neglected old characters like Shino proper focus which just goes to show how much more they care about characters in comparison to Kishi.

for what reason? why the need of a Naruhina 2.0?

Figu sales and general waifufag money, i guess

Is this bait? Konoha 12 is a joke, 0 development other than I want to be a ninja and Bort is my friend. They gonna be zeros on the left against the aliens. The only one that has a little chance is Sumire.

This, everybody's magically great friends in Boruto and it's really sickening, it feels incredibly forced and unnatural. There's no reason for these people to get on flawlessly and yet they do; looking from this perspective the Konoha 12 are far superior to the new generation as they actually felt like flawed humans not automatons.

Iwabe hated Boruto at first and why wouldn't all the others be friends with Boruto? All their parents are friends and it would make less sense if they didn't know each other.

Indeed, she´s best girl.

Not this shite again

Quit trying to spark shit, buddy or youre gonna have a problem.

Cute

Agreed. I am a Sumirefag myself but we need to discuss something else than waifu's once again.

But Bort in for Snek Boy.

literally who?

You shut up too, please.

Snek will be paired up with Himawari

Inojin and Iwabe didn't even like Boruto when the show started and he had to impress them to become a friend. Also I don't think ChouChou is his friend either she is just friendly with him because he is close to her real friend (the same goes for Wasabi and Namida).

HELL YEAH SUMERIFAGS UNITE

SEETHING

Bort and Salad are end game and you know it

Himawari is for Inojin.

Post true OTP.

>retarded-kun is false flagging
Nice try!

>retarded-kun tries to shift the blame on based Sumeriposter
SEETHING

Jesus christ you retards are animals

Tell me, how does it feel to phonepost and post from your computer at the same time?

>There are people autistic enough to waifu a background character who has zero chances to win the d
You niggas are stupid

Yeah, saladfags are really stupid.