Lalatina thread

Lalatina thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3545518
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LALATINA!!!!!!!

More like la tetina

Lalatina is cute. She should be more proud of that.

A degenerate like her shouldn't have a body like this.

why are her O-P-P-A-I so big anons?

Why does it seem she’s the least liked? I love lalatina and think she’s the most fun and responsible character of the bunch.

best girl

Lalatina cute.
Help me fill my Lalatina folder mates.

NTR bait.

It wasn't my intention to post that tiny pic

I like her.

She's the least fun as in terms of character traits and there were a lot of scenes where she was drawn strangely

Are you gonna post the big one?

I love her!

They’ve all been drawn strangely at one point or another. So that rules that complaint out, and what traits make her not fun?

Lalatina has the best rack in anime, anyone agrees? It's big but it's also saggy in a perfect kind of way.

Saggy like real breasts sag, too.

This is your friendly reminder that Lalatina is a self-insert, not a waifu.

Exactly. More breasts in anime needs to sag. I hate it when people consider a character's titties "perfect" when their breast just looks like silicone or torpedo titties.

>La Latina
>Blue eyed blonde bombshell

Dumb Aquaposter.

HNG! HNG! HNNNNNNNNGH!

She's actually not wearing panties Take that, Aqua

Aqua wears them in the VN, right?

>Lalatina Dustiness Ford reporting for duty!
>Ill gladly tank any dangers with joy!

I want to BE Lalatina

Here. Fixed your image.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3545518

I want to rape her.

>gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3545518
this nipple placement doesn't make sense

This, too high

call me gay but i want to pin lalatina to the ground while i fuck her boob's

Me too.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

lalatina is my favourite
but it's weird, I like all of the characters, i don't really like Eris and chris (same person)
but i don't dislike them, they just don't click for me
But I like kazuma and aqua and megumin and guild girl and wiz and yunyuns yunyuns and the secretary girl and so on
There isn't a character in konosuba I dislike, even the mask cuck and the bullying side characters etc
If I had to marry one it would probably be lalatina, you could bully her by complimenting her and calling her name and saying she's cute

Season 3 literally never, ever, EVER.

kek

Cute Lalatina n°12

see

What kind of abusive stepdad did she have

She would make the worst wife.

Lalatina is beautiful!

So did all her weird fetishes come from Maxwell’s mind control? After Maxwell returned to hell, she said something about her strike zone becoming just Kazuma and not like the fat lord anymore.

no you retard. her fetishes have nothing to do with lordguy. she was spoiled lonely child always surrounded by high class society so she wished to break away from it and get friends and go adventuring. she wanted opposite of what she had like everyone especially children usually wish to. then she met kazuma and after many adventures she started to love him therefore have romantic feelings only for him.
why you even mention lord and his devil is beyond me.

>lord wants lalatina
>lord says to max “make her fall in love with me”
>max manipulates lalatina into liking ““He must not be too eye catching, either too fat or too skinny will do. It would be best if he loves me but has a weak will, lusting after other girls if they’re a bit kind to him. Some mandatory criteria will be having a lecherous look and is horny all year round. If he looks down on the hardships of life and just wants to live his life easily like trash, that would be great. If he has debts, that’s even better! He also must drink all day and refuse to work, always grumbling that ‘This is the fault of society.’”

It's a shame.
I wish to love her tenderly, but I know deep down that isn't what she wants.

>love tenderly
It’s the ultimate bully. To be denied the thing she wants and given the opposite.

You tell her that you are going give her an supreme punishment that would make a deviant like her blush. She gets excited and then your supreme punishment consists of taking her the city park for a picnic under the blue sky while you force her to wear a semi-conservative but pretty sundress. After the picnic you would parade her around town holding her hand calling her Lalatina in public, you would get ice cream but only a single cone so you would be forced to share. Some of it would get on her face then without notice you would take your finger and wipe it off then like your finger while she watches. At sunset you would take her to the river where you prepared a romantic river boat with live music where you propose to her. The ultimate punishment.

Please restrict that sort of legitimate punishment to when your Lalatina has actually done something very wrong.

But Lalatina requires stimulation. If you don’t stimulate her enough she will begin to look else where for what she desires. You need to constantly barrage her with surprise flowers and gifts, surprise her with nights on the town, and reproposing to her monthly in new imaginative ways where you make a big scene of it in public. You might need to start buying shitty romance novels written by and for middle age women and you start reenacting scenes from them without her knowledge.

What would happen if Kazuma fucked her?

just going to start the light novels because of

Lalatina needs to lose weight!

because her SM shit is overdone and gets boring real fast, i droped season 2 cuz of that

lord was rich thanks to devil, why would devil make lalatina like debt ridden bums? she liked "this type" because like i said, it was stark contrast to what she had her whole life.
lord was also important member of local high society and lived pretending to "work hard governing" throwing his weight around. all thanks to the devil. why would devil make her like lazy trash that literally doesnt give a fuck openly without shame? again, because thats also opposite of what her entire live was about.

all i said is correct. devil couldnt make her like him. also she was constantly watched over by eris, who despises devils. why would eris who went as far as to befriend her, ignore such obvious curse?

your assumption about devil having influenced lalas fetishes is baseless and baffling.

her being one dimensional SM freak gets solved in vol6 forward. she gets really likeable once we see her in the court. her chemistry with kazuma is great. and sometimes it looks like lalatina and kazuma are mom and dad while aqua and megu are their children. if season 3 ever comes you should pick it up again.

i see, maybe ill come back to it if s3 airs. thanks for the info

What the heck is a dagashi anyway?

She's a slut.

Dagashi are cheap candies or snacks
Nadagashi is cumming inside a cheap candy girl

How? Weird fetish does not equal slut

I love La latina!

Then what is kashi?

It's a type of cereal.