Which one would you have chosen Sup Forums?

Which one would you have chosen Sup Forums?

Shampoo

Akane a shit.

Shampoo is second to Uyko though.

Ukyo

I don't know.
I don't even remember this episode.
Hell, it's been over 20 years since I've watched this series.

/thread

Shampoo

In retrospect Ukyo is best girl though

Kodachi

>Wo ai ni

Shampoo is a chinese qt thad i would give my love to

Nowadays probabky Ukyo.

ranma

Happousai
>50cm
>roughly 13kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle his tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend him over and fuck him on.

Ranma

Ukyo all day everyday.

Kodachi: Financial security, sadomasochism fetish. Insane family, high chance of accidental death.
Ukyo: Financial security, good cook, reverse trap fetish. Holds deep grudges, long memory.
Akane: ... Jealous, violent, most of her family is awful, deeply insecure, bad cook, constantly wrapped up in supernatural hi-jinks.
Shampoo: Financial security, amazon fetish, mind control fetish, transformation fetish. Violent, constantly wrapped up in supernatural Chinese hi-jinks, high chance to be a second class citizen in her society, will probably have to move to China eventually.

(You)

Ranma.

Ryoga.

This

So, you're basically saying that Ukyo>>>>the rest. I completely agree.

Ryoga.

Uyko = Kodachi > Shampoo > SHIT > Akane

A man of taste.

Like how my dad chose my mom: I would choose the first one to bring me food and a cold beer

This cunning proto-jewess.
Murder her in her sleep and then marry Ukyo.

Nabiki is exactly the type to marry a person, and then divorce them for money.

Only about 20 episodes in, but Shampoo by a large margin. Akane was cute at first, but I'm already sick of her. At least Shampoo is honest with her feelings, whether they be wanting to kill Ranma or bear his children.

I'm fairly confident she's capable of murder if losing money is at stake. Kill first to be sure, than take all the money from her Jewish vault.

The only correct answer.

>tfw literally worse girl wins the ranma bowl.

I like to think it honestly doesn't pan out.

Ranma 1/2 is genuinely one of those series where, at the end of it, I jsut felt like these two characters didn't have any chemistry.

I'm on episode 56. Anyone knows when to watch the OVA's and the Movies?

Ryoga was cuter than all of the girls put together.

After 160

This.

Shampoo it's the prettiest but Ukyo it's the best girl

>implying Ryogay is cuter than Ukyo

Ryoga as girl ranma.

I'll be the only one to pick Kodachi. And I'm not masochistic. In before "enjoy being poisoned" or whatever similar reply.

ok, it's settled. Ukyo is best girl (even shampoofsgs agree), now the real question is who is best girl in all rumiko's work. Ukyo or pic related

fuck, I'm and idiot

Why? Genuine question, not trying to be pejorative.

>not wanting to light up Tsubasa's tight little bp

Sup Forums truly is normal tier

They are basically the same character

Sango

None of them; Ranma was gay, for starters, plus each and every "suitor" had some sort of something so fucked up about themselves or their idea of what being his bride would enable them to do to him that they'd all be disqualified on account of being self-serving cunts, loonies, or tsun skank dykes.
>But muh Akane
Bitch tried to hold him hostage with a cure for his curse, she can rot in lesbo hell.

Ranma himself or herself. I'd fuck both.

Mamiya Sakura, by far.

Shampoop is literally a sociopath, hypocrite bitch.

>(even shampoofsgs agree)
No, I don't.

Ranma > Ukyo > Shampoo > Kodachi > Nabiki > Kasumi > that one ice skate episode girl > Piss > Shit > Akane
That is the true Order

Ukyo, are you retarded? Shampoo is a good second though.

How can one person be so wrong about so many things at once?

This is so wrong on so many levels i cant even...

>Lucky star fag
Your opinion is irrelevant
You have a Terrible shit taste
Kasumi > Ukyo > Nabiki > Akane > píss > shit > kodachi > shampoo

>Kirino on there
The list was fine until then, nekofag.

Shampoo, but anyone who wasn't Akane or Nabiki would have been fine.

Akane.

T r u e l o v e

See, I know the list is bait and all, but I can't help but sympathize with the statement about trapfags.

Too bad that show sucked so bad.

you have bad taste.

Kasumi=ukyo>=shampoo>kodashi>shampoo's sisters>>tsubasa>>Nabiki>>>>>>>
The Judeca>>>>>>>>>>>>akane

>30 years later Akane haters are still mad
Akane a cute. You guys are only exaggerating her bad qualities. Though if you only watched the anime, especially the movies, I can't blame you too much. The anime people liked to make her more violent than she actually was.

THE OFFICIAL RANMA BEST GIRL TIER

> Ukyo > Shampoo > Kodachi > SHITKANE

Ranma is the only right answer

Why is Girl Ranma and Ryoga the best couple?

Ranma getting with a guy makes more sense. Plays into the quirky comedy of the premise. "Man amongst men with a harem of attractive suitors chooses to stay cursed and become a wife."

Akane reeked too much of being Takahashi's self-insert.

Akane was fine until she lost her hair and her turbo cuntness got turned up to 11.

hi rumiko

Akane was physically cute, but her personality was shit, and her character wasn't funny. And I'm saying this as a complete mangafag.

>vlcsnap

There was nothing wrong with her personality, Ranma just provoked he all the time.

Why not just fuck her until she's completely broken?

I read the entire manga, never finished the anime, and I can still say with full confidence that she just wasn't as interesting or cute as some of the other girls. She was just less of a little shitty cunt in the manga.

Ukyo is by far the best waifu material

I only like Akane when mage draws her.

Mage definitely makes her "thick as a brick."

I recently rewatched the show and Akane was better than I remembered. But she still turns into a complete bitch after getting her hair cut. The problem isn't Anake herself, but the way she is portrayed by the story. Basically, adfter her hair is cut, Takahashi had to just stall out the manga with endless filler. Since her entire character was tied to getting into a relationship with Ranma. So she never gets any progression.

But none of the other girls get much more development either. This is why the girl with the least development can be the best. Pic related.

I really don't mind Akane as a person, but I just don't think her and Ranma work well together. They both argue to a ridiculous degree.

They always toss in those really forced "moments" with each other though, as if that means their relationship isn't completely fucked.

Wait this list is just literally shitting on everybody. Mention some of your best girls, user.

Kirino is a biggest piece of shit, Disgusting incest fag.

Kasumi=ukyo>=>>>tsubasa>>Nabiki>akame>>>>>>
The Judeca>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit (You) > shampoo's sisters>kodashi>shampoop

>no Hinako

Must be babbys first season of ranma.

What was the catch with Ukyo?
Why didn't she won the ranmabowl?
everyone else was either violent/anoying

That girl who is afraid for breaking God's commandments
(1 Peter 3:1)

Why are you even on Sup Forums if you don't want to fuck your sister?

I feel like it's difficult to explain why without greentext in response, so I won't bother with a long detailed explanation.

But to simplify it, I do feel like there's a really buried sweet and vulnerable side in that psychotic character. Go ahead and greentext against that.

Sup Forums>>>>>

Akari. My lost nigga finally got himself a girl.

mary sue akane and butthurt Rumiko

Ukyo, hands down.

My niggas

I'm so angry she wasn't in the show, instead Ryoga just dropped out of the plot like he does out of the main cast's lives..

Why on earth are you being so wishy-washy over which anime girl want to the fuck the most?

Because I can and there's nothing you can do about it that wouldn't come off as impotent.

Maybe not, but when I call you a limp dick faggarino I won't be wrong. That's enough.

I don´t remember much from this show, but I remember that Akane is a violent tsundere and that makes her shit by default.

Shampoo would probably be the best fuck, but that girls has issues.

I remember I liked Ukyo as a kid, but I don´t remember anything about her, or about the other girls.

None of them. They are all varying but always unacceptable amounts of selfish, possessive, two-faced and abusive.

Ranma should've just skipped town and left that deadbeat panda in the dust.

If that's what helps you feel better about yourself.

Fuckbuddy shampoo, wife ukyo, kill akane and kodachi