Made in Abyss

tsukushi's stream cannot be stopped

Other urls found in this thread:

sketch.pixiv.net/@tukushi/lives/7546657377539082920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think "The Dawn" every 2,000ish years actually is? Does the "eye" at the bottom of the abyss shoot out some life-erasing laser? Does the layer-fabric become some life-reaping plague? Will bonedaddy truly save us from it?

Chapter 44 next week?

Volcanic eruption. Except it's curse gas instead of lava

Well it has to come about over the course of a few days probably, otherwise the praying skeletons wouldn't be there. Probably hard to save people from a calamity that's literally a kilometer wide

Should I post the link to the stream?

What's blurry for me is how it and the "birthday disease" are connected, especially with how little explanation is given for the disease. Is it a specific age kids are dying at? To clarify, does the Abyss decide at some point every 2k years that all kids that turn 5 will die on that day, so people older than that like Riko avoid that effect and don't die retroactively? How does something so specific turn into "everyone dies gradually, at the rate that causes people to die praying for it to stop"?

I have a poorly supported theory that the Abyss is a portal into an isolated subspace. The hole was discovered 2000 years go because that's when the portal opened on this world. When the 2000 years are up it will close, taking a portion of Orth with it, then open again on a new world. Anyone caught inside better be prepared to live in the Abyss forever because it's not going to open in the same place again.

either you do or those who don't wanna archive or ctrl+f to find it themselves despite it being posted several times, will ask nonstop for it

He's been going for half a day now
sketch.pixiv.net/@tukushi/lives/7546657377539082920

Nobody should post it. People should search. Myself, I did so with the few clues you guys gave me.

Maa-kun is gonna die, isn't he?

He is too good for this world.

well, it's not like he could leave the town even if he didn't.

I think he is already dead and this is a fake like mitty

delete this fucking link right now
last time the link got posted faggots ruined it

I want to watch Tsukushi's stream, but I don't want to be spoiled. Feels bad man.

just leave it on in the background for that innocent voice

Rate my fanfic
>Loud banging noise
>Stream is interrupted
>Tsukushi busted for CP

It's what I've been doing and it's actually very enjoyable, I think I love this man.

POST NANACHI PLEASE

rare nanachi

the curse moves outwards kills everything near the surface, then eats that part and the city will become the new first layer.
All of the dead souls go down to the bottom.
Repeat.

Scans fucking when?

soon(tm)
TL Note: soon means never

Why do mangakas hate sleeping or so much?
Murata sleeps for 2-3 hours a day when he is drawing his chapters..
And it is already 2AM in japan but Tsukushi is still streaming

He's having fun

seems too obvious to me but you're probably right
the only problem is that the curse or the birthday disease that is present outside of the abyss only affects children and
if there are twins one of them is going to survive the birthday disease.
That on the other hand proves that the birthday disease actually is the curse because it works the same way (mitty absorbs the curse and she dies -> nanachi survives, twin no1 absorbs the curse and dies -> twin no2 survives)

The only thing that bugs me is the fact that ONLY children are affected by the curse present outside of the abyss

Fuck that I want the Meinya plush

He jsut wants to show you guys that his craft is not a pushover

perhaps because it's still weak. Although yea that still doesn't explain much.

I regret for posting this link last time

Why is Maul so good? Does it even appear in the anime? I dont remember but I am pretty sure it is not used anywhere.
Damn its a sexy jam.

>only affects children and if there are twins one of them is going to survive
While that's what we've seen happen, I'm not ready to treat that as a rule. Maybe it affects everyone but children are weaker to its effects for some reason. Maybe it's related to something people do on their birthday rather than the birthday itself.

>Does it even appear in the anime
No, I don't think so.
It's perfect for the first battle between Reg and Papa.

It appears in the scene where the birds take Riko away and Reg fires his lasor at them

That's right, i am Fluffzen.

Is likely they will make new songs or variations of the existing ones, they would want to sell another OST after all

>Gallantry and Recapitulation never
>Nanachi in the Light never
>tfw

Fucking nerve gas

Has there been a good encoded release of the translated BD's yet? Nyaa has a couple episodes, but that's about it.

You cannot hide.

But wouldn't the curse turn them into something weird? The skeletons are cleary human's and not some Mitty-fossilised blob or something like Nanachi.

I want ozen to scold me.

Some sort of heat exhaust from the mechanism that runs the Abyss. Every 2k years it lets out a gigantic burst of energy that will wipe out everything in the surrounding vicinity. Orth is totally fucked (the foreshadowing with all the petals at the end of season 1 seems to hint at some impending mass funeral).

>impending mass funeral

And whos gonna bury them.

It does appear, its episode 5 when Reg gets attacked by the birds. Super brief.

>another Bondrewd
My dream is to get three Bondrewds together for some coop.

Reg's got experience at digging graves.

So what's this colossal fleshlight Riko is currently investigating on strim?

Riko is a colossal fleshlight

tell him about the missing glove

>he is still streaming
Please go to sleep

No!

Has he said anything about zoaholic?

well I certainly won't call him lazy from now on.

It’s the abyss menstruating

maybe the effect of the lowest layer is projected towards the surface. And that effect is probably instant death.

This explanation violates the rules of the abyss as we know them so far. Frankly, all of them kind of do. I'm not a fan of any of them.

So i just binged the manga, good shit to be honest.
Now a few questions that you probably have answered a few times before,
If Reg is named after Rika's dog Reg, but Reg's former name was also Reg, would that mean that Faputa also knew Lyza? Because the only way to connect Reg's names is that he was named by Lyza, because something Lyza said/wrote should have made Rika named her Dog and Reg that way.
If the abyss curse is like a mantle, wouldn't enter into it hermetically armored like a scuba diver help not getting it?
I didn't get what was Ozen's relic, she has special needles in her body?
Why wont they destroy the zohaolic to destroy bondrewd? I guess that means he will be useful in the future plotwise tho.
How does Rika managed to use Reg's right arm? And they didn't lose it after that right?
Why is Nanachi so lewd? Why Pruska's tits were so good if she is like the same age as Rika?
When will the mangaka be visited by the japanese FBI?

Well something drastic has to happen every 2000, that does violate the previous rules.
And the adding a new layer every cycle part is pretty much implied with the age of the skeletons increasing by 2000 years with every deeper layer. Also would explain the ship at layer 3. that it got there when that layer was still at the surface.

>Reg's name
Unexplained, theorized that it's her dog in boy form.
>Curse
Bondrewd has specialized gear and still got affected. You pass the mantle, you WILL feel the effects. No exceptions.
>Ozen's relic
Needles that are like permanent steroids. Makes her as strong as the Hulk.
>Zoaholic
They destroyed it offscreen. It was that fucked up giant heart machine thing. He can't swap souls anymore, but his mask remains as an icon.
>Reg's arm
It's a mystery. Probably works in proximity. As for where it went, it's probably in Riko's luggage.
>Nanachi lewd, Prushka's tits
Nanachi lewd because of her topless nature, and Prushka just rolled 10's at character creation.
> Japanese FBI
If recent events are anything to follow, it could be any time now.

streaming for 16 hours god bless

>They destroyed it offscreen
No they didn't

I don't think it was ever certain that they destroyed Zoaholic. Also I think Prushka was supposed to be a bit older than Riko.

The current best theory on Reg's name is that he met Lyza in the deepest depths. Lyza would have known about (or personally named) little Riko's dog. Both of them ended up naming robot boy after the dog because they're mother and daughter - they think alike.
The creepy white cube seemed pretty well sealed yet it did nothing against the curse. The field seems to permeate all materials. Narehate village is shielding itself against the curse by as of yet unknown means.
Ozen's relic is some kind of pin/needle that bestows greater strength and longevity when inserted into a body. She is using about a hundred of them.
Nanachi chose not to kill Bon. Zoaholic may or may not be destroyed as collateral damage, we just don't know. Fandom is really divided over this.
Reg can remote control his arm. Riko is still carrying it around.
NO LEWD BUN.
Prushka is probably a bit older than Riko.
Swat raid hopefully never.

It could simply be genetics, Lyza is on the flat side too

we still know little about Lyza's and Reg's meeting. Firstly I don't think the robot man who she drew was Reg at all. It was this dude who he sensed when he was all powered up. look at the details.

can't wait for him to accidentally leak bun's mutilated corpse

The naming theory is nothing more than a theory but it makes a lot of sense so I'm sticking with it.
Yes, the robot in the sketch is clearly someone other than Reg. What happened between Reg and Lyza and what the deal is with his power-up state is still a huge mystery.

Can't wait for him to goof again like with the disappearing glove of the inexplicably returning hat.

Someone ask him how Riko got her hat back after it got eaten

it doesn't look the same to me.

>tsukushi laughing at the ultimate loli comment

It's the abyss belching because it got heartburn from all the delvers it ate.

EXTREME SPOILERS:

Final page of chapter 44. Nanachi and Mitty got discovered by Riko and Maa-san.

>sleep
>wake up
>my boy still streaming

17 hours, man.

Mitty died though.

The whole Reg naming thing is by far the stupidest thing in the series.

Isn't that just the little Reg and Mitty doodle he drew for the stream viewers?

>He can't swap souls anymore, but his mask remains as an icon.
He can and he did

the famous nippon work ethic in the flesh.

AAAAAAAAH!

I hope he accepts my suggestion to draw nanachi less sexy

There's been loud banging at his place a few times.

Always feared it was the cops.

Is assistant-san still there?

I think it takes 2000ish years for a new layer to be created or something like that. It would probably release something killing people over a period of time and for some reason before they die their bodies curl up into a position like the praying skeletons or before they die they try praying to something for salvation.

Maybe in the beginning of S2. It does get progressively darker.

Scum says PAS is the best, so you'd have to wait a while.

I tried fetching you in the other threads several times but to no success.

You can't be lazy for 40+ days and then work hard for 1-2 days and be called "not lazy".

Nah, that was actually a panel. Riko was explaining to the narehate she's talking to that she's looking for her friends.

The image posted was page 25. The last page of chapter 44.

I wonder if Tsukushi just eats snacks all day.

Did you? I haven't posted in a while but I'll be active in /bbg/ more over winter break, sorry user.

Japanese snacks, folded over thousand times to provide the optimal nutritional content.

I missed the stream.. what is this incredible creature?

There was also another dude mustering his strength to do a Bondarchuk build but I never seen him finish his playthrough. I'd host some coop right now but its a bit too late, hopefully I'll manage to find you tomorrow.

Cafeteria owner I think?

A maid. She's in the abyss.