Jojo

How will the anime handle this part? They can't just censor all of it, can they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYF8mNBGe0w
youtube.com/watch?v=C4iGnxh49w4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ8H-18OFQkA8b3vU6_RqOEhdqO0jEFJe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yare Yare Daze.

seriously man? spoilers wtf

This doesn't even seem that bad. Maybe if there was some eye piercing or the face actually getting ripped apart I would see the need for restraint but this seems tame

T

They can and will. We have to hope that Netflix funds the next part because they don't give a shit about how violence, drugs, lewd, etc effects ratings.

Yeah they can. Have you ever seen the Fist of the North Star anime? The one where exploding bodies are always in shadow and the blood is white?

I mean cements it. They censored smoking, blood is out of the question.

But they show blood without any problem? They don't show wounds or flesh. As for OP, they'll definitely tone it down, but I don't think it'll be as bad as people expect

the problem was not the smoking, but the fact that Jotaro, who was 17 therefore an underage was smoking, you can't show underage characters smoking in Japan.

Best fight in Vento Aureo by far. Can't wait to see it animated.

So wait... is making needles appear in someones throat legal in japan?

Personally I can't wait to see the MitM fight. If everything goes well, everyone will love it thanks to the adaptation.

I like Captain Tsubasa.

Personally I want to see how they work around Emporio wearing an actual Chicago Cubs uniform the whole time

That's small compared to all the Disney shit in part 6. I'm sure the Japanese pop culture stuff is fairly easy to deal with but the Disney characters (even if their designs are pretty different) probably not.

That's probably just one episode, they can cut or work around the more obvious stuff. I know Disney is brutal with copyright, not how MLB teams are. The Ricketts do love looking hip tho

Gappy makes me happy

How does it feel to be Ora-ora'd by Stand?

do one for part 5

Make this with other characters

These are harder to make than I thought they'd be, but a lot of fun.

If my computer doesn't crash again, I'm making one with the tarot villains, too.

>spoiler
That's exactly what I wanted, thank you

Wouldn't Fatlentine love Mcdonalds?

Yeah, I wasn't as sure of where to put him, I've re-read the other parts more recently.

based hairposter

Metallica was brutal as fuck and in all honesty should've killed that faggot. Dopio was the worst villain by far.

That's the worst opinion by far.

He was so fucking close. Risotto best assassin.

I'm going to assume you're a different guy because why would you place Jotaro differently?

Yeah.

Post the best funniest jojo related video you have.

I wanna have some fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYF8mNBGe0w

youtube.com/watch?v=C4iGnxh49w4

your mom was the worst villain

What's good music to listen to while reading Jojo?

test

It's already behind a spoiler tag, dingdong.

Doppio wasn't a villain, he did nothing wrong.

Its been a while since I've read vento aureo, what was the context for this battle?
If diavolo is the leader of passione, then why are passione members attacking him?

>Tonio

I can totally see Rohan doing that.

What else? Just listen to whatever artist is referenced, finished part 4 while listening to side B of Wish You Were Here, shit was so cash

The music influences, dumbass
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ8H-18OFQkA8b3vU6_RqOEhdqO0jEFJe

Joshu makes ME happy!

>It's been a while since I've read vento aureo, but why is the central point of the story happening?
Come on man, just admit that you're an anime-only.

based based hairposter poster

I LOVE KIRA

>Thumbnail

>believing that part 5 anime will ever be released

pathetic

at least anime-onlys won't ruin part 5 with shitty memes, art and cosplays, especially fujos, they'll fuck it up big time.

"I ponder congesting razors just to be done with you, I love you so much"

-Stefan "Hirohiko Araki" Burnett

If I remember right, you never see any actual copywritten characters during Bohemian Rhapsody. Anasui complains about not seeing Mickey on any brochures, and the news mentions Kenshiro fighting Raoh in the streets of Orlando, but the only characters we really see are from fairy tales. And Van Gogh.

Kira is HANDSOME

>especially fujos,
But part 5 has already been ruined by them a long time ago

I love~~~
'Captain Tsubasa'.

I love~~~
Joshu Higashikata

There are a couple Japanese robots from anime drawn in the sky at one point and I think you do see Mickey at one point. Plus Pinocchio and maybe a couple others, but they're completely different designs. And Pinocchio is a story outside of Disney anyway. But still, it's the same as all the music references, I'm sure even using the name Mickey in the show can't be done.

your mom ruined part 5

Is the DiU anime worth watching for someone who read the manga shortly after the Stardust Crusaders anime ended?

t. fujo

To be honest, not much. And I watched the anime first.

It wasn't before. A mod must have fixed it.

your mom is a fujo

I want to die right now and be trapped in limbo.

Battle Tendency was JoJo's peak by miles. It's a shame but I have to agree with the guy that said stands ruined JoJo. The pokemon battles with random abilities allow too many asspulls and bullshit. It enables shitty writing. He writes his characters into a corner and instead of finding a practical, creative way for his characters to persevere (like in Part 2, even if it did get silly at times) he can just have their stand do whatever nonsensical bullshit he wants. Instead of Joseph throwing Caesar's flaming headband into Wham's holes after tricking him into sucking up oil or using distraction tactics to tie a rope around Cars' foot, Giorno's stand magically reverses King Crimson's ability for absolutely no reason other than Araki being too lazy to think of a real way to defeat Diavolo. Another example is how Caesar keeps soapy water hidden in his gloves/clothes which he uses to create ripple bubbles. That seems mundane but all of the pieces are there and the ability makes sense.

Nothing needs to make sense when it comes to stands because it's all pulled from the ether.

Only if you lie after making a pinky promise.

nice bait

There were a couple of really good, inspired changes they made for the better like moving the Cinderella arc to just before A Quiet Life so you don’t get that awkward tone change between the two Kira arcs, and combining Superfly, Enigma, Ny Dad is Not My Dad and Cheap Trick into one long arc told chronologically since they’re all set within a single day, but otherwise it’s just a decent adaptation with cheap animation. Some episodes are worth checking out but if you’re not actively interested in watching the whole season then probably not.

every thread I come into I say I'm not clicking on a spoiled image. every thread I scroll down and click (((((((

To be fair, one is Jotaro from Part 3 and the other is Jotaro from Part 4.

You would think the more mature Jotaro wouldn't be that much of an asshole.

Episodes I’d recommend if you already read the manga and you’re interested but not willing to watch all of them.

1 - Jotaro Kujo! Meets Josuke Higashikata (first episode, good animation and direction, fun take on the opening chapters)
5 - The Nijimura Brothers, Part 3 (really good adaptation of the end of this arc, makes the Nijimura’s backstory a lot more affecting with the addition of music and voices)
6 - Koichi Hirose’s Echoes (fucking excellent colour switches and aesthetic decisions to make it probably the most visually interesting episode of the season)
10 - Let’s Eat Italian Food (captured the suspense of not knowing where the arc is leading to and delivered the gag reveal at the end perfectly)
15 - Let’s Go to the Mangaka’s House, Part 2 (retardedly good animation, you can tell this episode had the most money put into it)
16 - Let’s Go Hunting (cheap slideshow animation but the director put the budget to excellent use, it’s a gorgeous slideshow)
22 - Yoshikage Kira Wants a Quiet Life, Part 2 (Part 1 fucked up Killer Queen’s reveal but it looks better here, and like with episode 5 the addition of music and voice acting as well as some additional scenes makes Shigechi’s death hit really hard)
31-34 - the entire ‘July 15th (Thursday)’ arc (Super Fly, Enigma, Hayato and Kira’s bath tub adventures, and Cheap Trick all occurred on the same day so they were combined into one arc that goes chronologically. Interesting take, though not super necessary to watch)
35-39 - the finale (Nothing particularly stands out about these episodes but it’s the final battle, so they’re worth watching. They did add some extra explanation on how Bites the Dust functions and extended the epilogue though)

You ever took a pair of magnets and reversed the poles? You know that opposing force that keeps them apart? Like that in varying levels of strength.

David Bowie
Dire Straits
Lotus Juice
Pink Floyd
Prince
Queen

I mean it's not like Jolyne would be in the car anyway, he left her in jail.

Might as well get his coffee and move on.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

your mom is coffee

If they were all physically normal people, with no stands, which Jojo do you guys think would win in a street fight against the others? No rules.

Same with the villains. No vampire powers for Dio, and Doppio and Diavolo are seperate for this.

Jonathan has the most brute strength but when it comes to actual technique, Jolyne and Gappy are the best. Jolyne is a lot smaller than the others sans Giorno, so I think it would come down to Jonathan and his tree trunk limbs or Gappy and his incredibly ruthless, effective CQC.

As for the villains, it’d be Kars. If Kars is treated as human for the fight then I don’t know, it seems pretty even.

Yes, but would Jonathan be willing to beat the shit out of his descendants?

I feel like Diavolo would be most likely to get an early lead in the fight by bashing in one of the other fighters head with a brick or whatever he can find.

>Deleted Video

Jonathan, Joseph and Jotaro are all good contenders, since they are all known as physical brawlers. Although Giorno and Jolyne would be vicious enough to go for the jewels or eyes.

As for the villains, Dio knows how to box and he is actually about the same size and weight as Jonathan so I'd go for him.

How did Dio get inside this trunk with Jonathan's body if Erina took it? Did I miss something?

>Same with the villains.
My mind went to user a couple threads back who mentioned about Jobin interacting with the other main villains and thinking about this, I'd love Jobin to be. Just have him being a plain, normal human in this room of utter weirdos who make the Rock Humans look reasonable. I would just love him to be a real contrast.
I want JJL Tonio to have Ghiaccio-tier autism about food and go on a rant about butchering of foods.

the most commonly accepted explanation is that after erina was rescued it sank to the bottom, where Dio found it.

Araki probably forgot that Erina used this as a lifeboat.

Anyway the one good part of Jorge was to make up an explanation of why Dio was in his coffin during part 3.

I want AU Tonio to be a complete raging asshole, like angry Tonio, but always I'm that state.

Look, no one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy.
I beat the crap out of people, more than I have to. Some are even still in the hospital.
I've had idiot teachers who liked to talk big, so I taught them a lesson, and they never came back to class.
If I go to a restaurant and the food's bad, I make it a policy to stiff 'em with the bill.
But... even a bastard like me can spot true evil when he sees it. True evil are those who use the weak for their own gain, then crush them underfoot when they're through. Especially an innocent woman!
And that is exactly what you've done! Isn't it? And your stand gets to hide from the victim, the law, and the consequences.
That's why... I will judge you myself!

I miss these shitty dub memes.
>we failed to make a meme out of a Kakyoin quote from every episode
I'm sad.

>Just have him being a plain, normal human in this room of utter weirdos who make the Rock Humans look reasonable. I would just love him to be a real contrast.

Jobin is quite the weirdo though. Not even counting his physical appearance, he's a manchild in love with beetles who also constantly quotes someone.

Even though Jobin shares some similarities with the other villains, namely Kira, he's still a contrast of his own.

I think the problem with Jonathan is that he'd fight fair

Hell yes

Kira is very handsome and rapeable

To the user who's gonna write a letter to Araki, are you going to write it in English or Japanese?

It might be best to do both.
Also ask him when any of the JoJolion girls are getting another arc.