Best new manga of 2017

Since it's 2018 I thought it's about time we take a look back at what 2017 have brought us.

So Sup Forums, have you been keeping up with what's new in Japan? what new titles have caught your eyes?

Do you think there's a manga that managed to rise above the rest? which one is it?

>please no spinoffs or sequels, no games, novels, dramas or anime comicalization and only list titles that started in 2017

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/151648388/
myanimelist.net/manga/110029/Shinigami_Bocchan_to_Kuro_Maid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funny enough, I made a similar thread to this one a few days ago.

from what i read, dr stone
grashros is too new to know if it can top dr.stone. so far, it looks fine
the bully and the harem are good. just that
sheriff evans is shit. makes me wish someone scanlated "RED". I just want a properly done western manga

It's shameful that I have to look through my list and see which ones I'm reading started in '17. There are only a handful of manga from last year that I picked up and am still reading, I think that Kusuriya no Hitorigoto shows the most promise so far but that's an adaption, I was going to say Ichigeki but I guess that started at the end of '16. I didn't really like Gashros and I haven't tried the others on that list.

How is Ao no Flag? It's in my backlog. This thread means there's yet more work for me to do, I need to go though and look at all the stuff I've missed. Right of the bat that one on the top row second from the right look interesting though maybe not promising.

Curse Blood is the most promising one I can think of right now, though there's only two chapters translated, so who knows if it'll pan out. There's also a bunch of new stuff I want scanlations for that'll probably take ages to get any. I should really learn Japanese, but I'll probably be saying that on my deathbed without ever actually doing it.

Aharen-san is great. I like the mangaka's style of comedy, even if it can be grating at times Fucking fidget spinner chapter.

Dr. Stone.

Special mention to
>To you, the Immortal
which started at the end of 2016.

That was one of the best chapters. I like that it shows that it's a current manga.

STOP forgetting my wife's manga!

the knight of flower, dakini

I read a few pages of this. Honestly it's pretty cute, but also very mediocre.

>Robot X Laserbeam

Seriously? I remember reading the first couple chapters and thinking it's the most generic stuff I've got my hands on recently.
Does it turn insanely good later on or something?

So far, I think Ao no Fag is the best one.
Bokuben so far is funnier than expected.
Sheriff Evans is fun too.

Nothing else is especially noteworthy to me.

There's so much manga to read and so little time.

Reiraku was pretty good. But then again, I'm just another Iniofag.

Kemono Jihen is pretty nice, but so far the best chapters are these where the characters just fool around (like Kabane and Kon's 'date' and Shiki's crossdressing or the earlier chapter about some guy falling in love with a nekomata). Though the last chapter of vol3 which dwells on Shiki's past is also interesting.

It's pretty generic.

>Ao no Fag
Motherfucker.

No. It gets dumber.

Soukyuu no Ariadne has already become one of my favorites.

>How is Ao no Flag?
I like it a lot. N-no homo.
Aside from that I don’t think I’ve read anything else that started in 2017.

oops, sorry dude didn't see it
I put To you, the Immortal in my 2016 thread
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/151648388/
the op pic is just some manga that started in 2017, it's not a suggestion list so you can name whatever you like

Sorry for being a retard, but what is the manga in between of grashros and bokuben.

myanimelist.net/manga/110029/Shinigami_Bocchan_to_Kuro_Maid

Oh god I remember than thread. Can't believe it's already been a year.

I fucking love the sheriff one.

The archive is a constant reminder of the march of time, and I hate it. Sometimes I remember some post I made last month, and I look it up in the archive for whatever reason, and it was actually two years ago.

Ah, do I relate.
I was trying to find this fanart I posted some time ago in the archive and when I found it, it was from fucking 2014.

bump

bump

Beastars

Holy shit that thread is a goldmine, thanks to both OP's.

Chi no Wadachi is the only one I'm reading from 2017 and it's great so far. The art style is so detailed and beautiful.

Is it edgy?