Raildex

Assuming he's still alive (doubtful), how would Kamachi implement him into the current story if he wanted to?

I really want him to still be alive because wasting Sugita on a one-arc character is such a waste.
I could see him showing up again perhaps as an agent in AC's darkness. With no memory and assets he's gotta find someway to survive.

Agreed. I really enjoyed his character as a whole and would also enjoy seeing more of his power aswell if he even still has it.

Who?

Isn't his power kind of limited as fuck without a domain space though? It's been awhile, I can't remember

Not sure. Though it does look somewhat easy to make him doubt himself and lose control of it.

Didn't he completely lose his ability to use magic, and the church ended up giving him a new identity?

Izzard is more irrelevant than Himegami.

Seems like that may have been a lie from Stiyl to not trigger Touma. In reality Stiyl himself probably killed him off afterwards, but that's still not 100% certrain.

He might still be capable of magic, but believe he cant or went so insane that he cant comprehend/focus his thoughts any more.

To branch off from that, wouldn't Misaki and Izzard be a crazy team? She could literally just force him to believe in whatever no matter what.

>implying Kamisato isn't the new identity Stiyle create for him

Now that's an interesting thought, but would she even be able to read his mind?

It was limited to his domain because that's where the students were. The Cram School students were his Gregorian Choir so he could use Ars Magna. I'm not exactly sure what being an alchemist would entail overall but Ars Magna probably wasn't his only ability, just the most OP he managed to acquire the use of. If he was entrusted as Index's partner for a year he had to have some sort of combat prowess other than Ars Magna, because he only acquired it in order to save Index.

That's what Stiyl said. That he lost his memory and he was given a new identity. For all we know Izzard is out doing the same shit Touma is, punching people and trying to help a little girl he came across.

I don't see why not. Cant say for sure though. I wish we could see Misaki vs some magic user, just to see if the interaction is straightforward or not. Unless magicians have some sort of barrier, Misaki could theoretically control a lot of magicians.

>If he was entrusted as Index's partner for a year he had to have some sort of combat prowess other than Ars Magna, because he only acquired it in order to save Index.

Good point

I don't recall seeing that anywhere in volume. He needed to students to start the spell but iirc it was completed

He has amnesia. Stiyl altered his appearance so the Catholics would give up on chasing him. Due to machine mistranslations most of the fanbase believes Izzard lost his memories because of Stiyl, but Izzard probably did it to himself with Ars Magna. Whether he can recover from that is anyone's guess. There's also the possibility that the dragon in Touma's arm caused it somehow.

Do we know of any magicians that specifically have mental barriers in the first place aside from Index?

>He has amnesia.
>There's also the possibility that the dragon in Touma's arm caused it somehow.
But if the dragon caused it, wouldn't it have done the same to Mikoto during the Daihaisei?

What if the dragon that escaped during that is inside the AAA and it didnt hurt her then because it choce her as her jost later while inside th AAA?

Not really. Some people think that Saints have mental barriers by default.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

ÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Even if they could be controlled, they could easily speed blitz her before she pulled it off anyway. Then again, they probably wouldnt expect anything from her before it's too late without any context of who she is or what she could do.

Isn't the mind control instant?

That's all interesting and so, but wouldn't Misaki suffer the consequences from reading a magician's mind, I mean all that knowledge? What if controlling a person isn't only about controlling, but also a bit peaking into his memories?

Sure, but she still needs to raise her arm and press the button. If they know who she is and can do, they could just run over at mach whatever and cave in her skull or rip off her hand before she can even recognize it happening. But thats only if they know about her of course, which is why I mentioned it in the second sentence. Without foreknowledge, they would probably be fucked since all they would see is some blond girl pointing a remote at them, no reason for alarm.

See, that's the problem. We don't know. Which is why I want to see the scenario play out, since its just conjecture at this point.

It'll most likely happen very soon with everything going on right now. Kamachi also said he's taken a liking to the MisaMisa duo and they'll obviously be important with the AAA beside them and other aspects.

No the rollerblade guys from NT11 were too fast too and they have half the speed of a saint.

I hope so. It would be nice to see them running support for Touma. Team ups are hype.

She still needs to push the button on the remote

Wasn't that more of a "they are going to fast so I can't aim" problem?

If the memes about Kamachi lurking here are true, then we might see this scenario soon.
I'll start memeing.

Misaki vs a magician soon!

Cheers. Misaki vs Magic soon

>Due to machine mistranslations most of the fanbase believes Izzard lost his memories because of Stiyl
Really? I don't believe this. It was pretty clear that the only reason Stiyl changed his appearance and let him go was because he lost his memory. If Izzard didn't lose his memory he wouldn't have shown mercy.
>but Izzard probably did it to himself with Ars Magna.
This was Stiyl's explanation but he also thought the dragons were created by Izzard's imagination.

yeah, I thought was the point of this. How else would speed benefit if not to make it hard for to lock on?

You know, if Stiyl is one of Lola's avatars, that means shes probably been gathering data on the dragons

Did Styil think the dragons were imagined by Izzard or did he lie to Touma about it.

Izzard is very likely dead. Whether dragons/IT can actually affect the physical realm or not, and whether the dragon in that particular instance was something residing in Touma or side-effects of Izzard Ars Magnaing himself, there's no way a church executioner would let a dangerous heretic capable of effectively becoming a god alive, mind loss or not.

Between Stiyl's profession and what IT did to Kamisato, it's hard to believe this guy's lower body isn't in a magical dump somewhere.

Can she use her power without it? Isn't it just a limiter of sorts? I also think I read somewhere that she wears gloves because of her powers as a sort of limiter but I might just have dreamt about that one.

I was thinking more of that a Saint with foreknowledge of Misaki could run over and crush her before she could even lift her hand and press a button. No need to even evade. But both are valid points. She would certainly have to either sneak up to pull it off, or they can't know what she's capable of, at least.

The Frenda thread is the real one.

iirc it aims otherwise she send the command just outward and it could hit anything

From everything we know about avatars there's no way Stiyl could be an avatar.
There's no reason to believe Stiyl knew about IT. Izzard imagining it was probably the only explanation Stiyl could believe.

If I remember right, it just focuses her power. I suppose she could use her power on everything within range without the remote. Then it become a question of how fast she fires her ability. If she knows what a saint can do, she could fire her ability everywhere and the Saint gets hit by it as they are running towards her. But she cant rely on reactions. It would have to be predictive, because a Saint can travel faster than human motion recognition. Kind of like how top level fighting game players are able to block certain moves that are sub 8 frames, it's all prediction at that point because you cant react to it.

How many people was the limit when it comes to.her mind control? Im guessing she'd start getting nosebleeds or something if she tried controling too many at the same time and really pushed herself.

What if everything that happened after Touma encountered Izzard for the first time is just his powers at work? What if none of it is real?

That sounds just crazy enough to be true.

I'm still convinced that Stiyl was lying his ass off when he told Touma that he survived being torn apart by that dragon.

Does that zoo actually kill or just eat magic/energy?

>the real final boss isn't Crowley, Lola, or even Touma
>It's fucking Izzard

Mikoto is still alive so they probably dont hurt people. Though this theory Can also be true as to why they didnt hurt Mikoto.

Kamisato seemed to have gotten physically fucked up by it, to the point where he could barely walk on his own, so I imagine it has some capability for physical damage.

>the reason why the story gets crazier is because Izzard is running out of ideas
>he’s amazed that Touma hasn’t called bullshit yet
>”fucking brain damage is serious”

Do you think it could eat Phases then?

That would only make sense if Mikoto really is nuit or something

It tore Kamisato a new one, so I am going to go with kill if it feels like it's being threatened or something.

The AAA ''choosing'' her may be due to some other reason though.

I feel like each of the Level 5's is some form of "avatar" for the Horusian deities and the shift in Age will bring that forth.

so he's Recca now?

Could the parameter list be the thing they used to find the people that could fit these avatars and not just the ability to be level 5s?

That might give the Will is actual Nuit theory some credibility too.

Except they can go on walks.

Stiyl lied to Touma. He didn't change his form, Aureolus was fucking eaten and torn to pieces by the dragon. He lied because he didn't think an amateur like Touma would be able to handle taking a life, and that just won't do if he's supposed to be taking care of Index.

>if it feels like it's being threatened or something
Could also be that it's just generally more aggressive in its current form. After all the XP from NT9, it's probably quite different from the few times we got to see it clearly before that.

Well, there are 13 deities according to wikipedia. Of that, there are Corozon and Aiwass, so we have 11 to fill in. 10 if you consider Touma to be Ma'at or something. So that leaves 3 extras if all 7 Level 5s are used. The last 3 might be Will, the Network, and Hyouka?

That's certainly possible

How about Will, Kamisato, and Hyouka?

Good point. If it was anything like it was against Aiwass, Kanzaki probably would have gotten mulched.

Well, parameter list is basically saying they cherry picked whoever they wanted to be a Level 5 right? so I don't think it makes much sense to exist if that's the only purpose. Has to have something else attached.

That's probably why we had that weird narrative saying "He felt a surge through his right arm" in NT9. Pretty sure Kamachi will pull a "he looked like a saint yet sinner" by saying that was XP.

Wait fuck, I'm retarded. There are 11 deities listed on wikipedia.

So, you have Aiwass and Choronzon, making it 9. Assuming Touma is one, that's 8. Which means we have a toss up on the last one, probably Will or Hyouka. I suppose it could be Kamisato, but Crowley didn't even know he existed so I don't know about that.

Takitsubo? since she has that whole close to Level 5 thing.

CUTE

Hm, maybe.

Kazakiri was made to be Aiwass' Avatar if i recall correctly, I don't think she would fit anyone else other than Aiwass as an Avatar.

We can also consider that Gunha may not fit since he is a gemstone, which frees up a slot

Don't know. Magic Gods agenda included Gemstones for some reason and they're probably well aware of all this Aeon stuff.

Nipples in season 3!

When did the series start in universe? June?

Ah right
>“Anyway.”

>Rather than dodging the issue, the High Priest truly did change the subject completely naturally.

>“We have lost our hidden world, so we have no choice but to stand on the game board here in the real world. Aleister, Gemstones, and Kamijou Touma. We have a lot of work to do. Or rather, a lot of unnecessary work has piled up. …But now that we are standing on this board, we cannot just passively watch on. Once our turn arrives, we will be forced to act. We can no longer stand still and entrust ourselves to the flow of time, so we need to pay some attention to where we stand.”

Now I really want to see what Ollerus was alluding to regarding Gunha

It's kind of amazing how little of Gunha we see considering all the city wide shenanigans that happens.

I think it's assumed Gunha's off having his own adventures

>“What’s the Dark Continent? Some ancient civilization that sank into the ocean?”
>“It means Africa. Expand your vocabulary.”
What did Othinus mean by this

Google it, that's literally a term for it

They literally explained why it was called the dark content in the novel where Birdway uses the African technique to grow an organ.

What do you think will happen to Misaka once Touma gets together with Kuroko?
Will her parents sell her off to some rich family or something?

What novel did you reach mate? If I remember correctly, you just recently read NT9, right?

Spin off when?

lol

I unironically want kamachi to say that that clone survived somehow. Imagine what that would do to both misaka and accelerator, maybe she even left the network due to brain damage, kind of like how accel lost part of his ability.
This one is even more far fetched, but what if the scientists actually didnt kill the clones? What if they were just barely kept alive to be recycled into the system? Or atleast parts of them.

*Ice boats block your path*

How do you survive being crushed under a train car with no medical assistance.